Instead of fighting each other...

Instead of fighting each other, why don't we Christians and Muslims unite against the Satanic Jews and their godless liberal golems?

because i still hate you durka durka's just as much as shekelsteinberg.

Thats what was happening but then Islam became pure cancer and kikes put them against us and flooded our countries with these barbarized migrants

there can be only one

Because christians are weak and lack the mental capabilities to work with us.

Yeah lemme tell you about the epidemic of rednecks going on Muslim killing sprees...

Image and entire comment in to the trash

I'm Christian.

In strategy, the way you win is to:

1) Ally with the less powerful enemy and together destroy the more powerful enemy.
2) Betray and destroy your ally.

Sura 9.30 And the Jews say: Uzair is the son of Allah; and the Christians say: The Messiah is the son of Allah; these are the words of their mouths; they imitate the saying of those who disbelieved before; may Allah destroy them; how they are turned away!

Quran (9:29) - "Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued

Ok. As long as we go after the cracker and pedophile worshipping catholics too.

Exactly. There many Muslim divisions who fought for the Third Reich.

Why do Muslims have to be our enemies when we could be fighting together against our common enemy?

Islam doesn't have to be cancer. It can be chemo. (Something that is deadly but that kills something even more lethal.)

>lack the mental capabilities
Your countries have average IQs in the 80s.

>M-m-muh relijunofpeese.com

I think the influx from sandistan is the more pressing issue. Jews are easy enough to scare back to their ((("homeland"))). They are already doing it in droves in France. But this is assuming fan fiction logic of future events...honestly nothing will happen except some mudshits get butthurt about Trump. Either way neither is a friend. Neither can be trusted.

Probably because muslim sections in the middle east are busy genociding the christians that live in these countries.

because Muslims are just as satanic as Jews

thanks for the (you) my good friend

NOT IN A MILLION YEARS

No its cancer. Either you're a muslim or you haven't been around muslims.

someone actually took the time to make that image

Islam was created by Jews to form and army to kill Christians. Arabs seized control of Islam while Jews were out taking over Christian lands.

Fucking backstabbers.