Finally: Liberals Launch Monthly Subscription Service For Whites To Pay Blacks

Liberal black activists have launched a monthly “subscription box” designed for white people “to not only financially support Black femme freedom fighters, but also complete measurable tasks in the fight against white supremacy.”

The subscription service is called Safety Pin Box and was launched last week. Wearing a safety pin has recently become a symbol within the liberal community for one to show solidarity with minorities.

The group is headed by Leslie Mac and Marissa Jenae Johnson. Johnson is one of the Black Lives Matter protesters who bravely interrupted Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders during a speech in Seattle last year.

Customers can choose from four different boxes: a “Premier” box ($100) with ally tasks for the month; a “Pin Pals” box for partnership tasks ($50 each); an “E-Ally” box ($25) with one solidarity task; and a Single Use box ($50). To give the service as a gift, the best option is the Single Use box, or what the founders dub their “Revenge Box.” They say, “Send this box to a Trump supporter, bigot, or white supremacist of your choice,” and it includes a statement of donation to a cause in the name of the recipient. All boxes provide subscribers with directions for how they can help fight oppression. In return, a portion of the subscription fees (or simple donations) goes to black women for whatever they need, no questions asked.

seattleweekly.com/arts/the-safety-pin-box-helps-allies-walk-the-walk/

Other urls found in this thread:

safetypinbox.com/faq/#is-safety-pin-box-a-charity-org
lesliemac.com/#hireme
safetypinbox.com/black-women-being
twitter.com/AnonBabble

There are no words for this stupidity

Funny though how 'conservatives' so quickly forget the moronic evangelical southern baptist when passing judgement on others though.

FINALLY

do they have anything higher than the Premier Safety Pin Box?

>already paying extra taxes for welfare and food stamps
>already paying millions in taxes to repair all the damages caused by BLM riots in US cities
>Now they want people to pay even more to help "fight racism"

I'm done, if we can experience the megaquake and yellowstone's eruption followed by a mega hurricane in the same week next year I'll be happy.

That service already exists it's called welfare

>not buying 3 Premier Safety Pin Boxs

Anyone want to be my Pin Pal?

Why didn't we come up with this?
We've got to be more innovative and quicker on the draw than the opposition.

>Wearing a safety pin has recently become a symbol within the liberal community for one to show solidarity with minorities.

whats our symbol pol?

I'll be your pinno, mate. How many Premier Safety Pin Boxes you want?

>this is happening
>where I live
fucking damn it, and I know faggots that will absolutely support this shit

The Windmill, of course.

sent :^)

Not being a fuckin retarded cuck.

early this year:
>black lives matter interrupted Bernie Sanders speech, and left everyone dumbfounded, literally no understanding for the stupidity
>extorted money from LGBT group after interrupting their parade and taking it over
>viewed as a criminal group with no organization, doomed to fail

now
>most polarizing group in America
>any past issues completely forgiven
>disagreeing with them is a death sentence

what the fuck happened?

kek

It's time we nuke Seattle.

>t, former Seattle citizen

The rise of Trump's regime proved that white supremacy is still very real in America, and Black Lives Matter is severely needed.

Is there a premium service that I can sign up for?

I would like to chop my dick off and donate it to a proud black woman who will carry it in her purse for me at all times so that I may fully repent for my whiteness.

Nice b8 m8

certified by king nigger

> a portion of the subscription fees (or simple donations) goes to black women for whatever they need, no questions asked.

>liberals money being used for weaves, weed, fake nails, and ceyallphones

holy fuck if you are still a white liberal and under the age of 45 i don't know what to tell you

between these people reaching levels of racecucking not even thought possible and "ANTIFA" autismos and degenerates Larping around as "revolutionaries" this is just getting out of control

How the fuck are there still white "men" supporting this kek

I'd just like to point out that the left has been comparing Trump to Hitler and the Republicans/Alt-Right to the Nazis, but the very first thing they did was start wearing safety pins to easily identify party members on November 9th.

Am I the only one who sees the parallel to swastika armbands?

I hate how the left made up this narrative how Whitey somehow owns dindus something.
>Slavery always existed in Africa, it was seen as a normal thing everywhere around the world
>African tribes sell their captured enemies to slave traders
>European nations like Britain were the first to end the slave trade and slavery
>The transatlantic slave trade is even referred to as the decline of slavery in some parts of Africa
>There were tons of Black and native-American slave owners in America
>Hundreds of thousands of Union soldiers died for the freedom of the slaves in America
Fuck you Marxists and your virtue-signalling.

thank you based kek for satan trips

they have been censoring and slandering Trump and conservatives the whole election cycle

they built a fence around the DNC to keep out Sanders protestors

I don't know they literally can't see that they are the nu fascists

safetypinbox.com/faq/#is-safety-pin-box-a-charity-org

what money grubbing cunts

>I can't be bothered working, pay my way

Do liberals really have so much excess money that they'll just start throwing it at black people now after just getting scammed as hard as they did by Jill Stein?

How do they even manage to breathe with all the white guilt they evidently have suffocating them all day every day?

theyll make literal hundred thousands of dollars, brilliant shit

Anyone have a link to that black woman on YouTube who wanted whitey to pay her in order to talk to her?

And Sup Forums said blacks couldn't be good entrepreneurs. They've created an entire new industry!

I remember hearing about this.
The other morning i went to put on a shirt i had not worn in a while and saw a safety pin on it for whatever reason.

I remembered this and it triggered me to rip it off my shirt angrily but safely as i did not wish to poke myself.

your privilege is worth way more than the millions these brilliant POCs will make. hurtz doughnut

Everyone around me has so much money

Makes me so angry

how is this different than FinDom you know the guys are getting off on this

the higher ups dont believe in the baptist stuff

>lesliemac.com/#hireme
>claims to be a designer
>uses out of the box squarespace functionality

>goes to black women for whatever they need, no questions asked.

That part triggered me more than it should.

Hale hortler

fuck off aj cox

dubbs i live near seattle make it so qek pls kek
all these shitters are getting out of hand

Weren't safety pins used by skinheads?

underrated

Le windmill of peace.

This.
I should totally make some SJW fucking campaign shit over a weekend and just enrich my own white male ass with it.

Fuck it, might actually give it a go.

Apparently it was used by hard gays to indicate that they ready for sex or something. Oh wait
>skinheads
Seems plausible since many of them hard gays too.

>To give the service as a gift, the best option is the Single Use box, or what the founders dub their “Revenge Box.” They say, “Send this box to a Trump supporter, bigot, or white supremacist of your choice,” and it includes a statement of donation to a cause in the name of the recipient.

It was used as a low-key way of saying you have safe sex in the homosexual community.

You wanna know what pisses me off more than anything? The fact that leftists seen to think the only races that exist are white and black
Like, what about asians? Native americans? Indians? You'll never hear a leftist talk about those

>tfw you're a proud black Transgender muslim woman who needs money for weave

Does ks ans go fund me do any kind of background checks?

>goes to black women for whatever they need, no questions asked

sounds like someone doesnt have any hair, sorry senpai, its costs alot to keep beautiful

Bump

>implying this is stupid

this is blacks catching onto capitalism and milking it for themselves. good for them i guess, bleed the bleeding heart libs dry. none of us will be losing anything from this shit at least

>create fake email
>claim to be shaneequa johnston
>???
>receive gibs

safetypinbox.com/black-women-being

Have at it lads

Don't forget about muslims.

Can't wait til they connect the "pants up don't loot" meme and the safety pin.

>Black femme freedom fighters
Those poor, brave women! They will be so relieved to hear the news, that slavery was abolished a while ago.

We managed to make Jews unironically add parentheses around their names. I was hoping it would snowball into them wearing Star of David patches as a fashion statement. Anything is possible at this point.

No idea

Could we make one for white people? Specifically for white people in need, considering other charities are ensuring donations to minorities. Everyone is being honest with their intentions.

Imagine that shit being tax deductible.

Guys.
Guys.
They have merch.

"measurable tasks" my ass

Sauce on gif?

Muslims aren't a race

>Why didn't we come up with this?

The safety pin thing was a meme we pushed during brexit to troll them, it caught on after Trump won for some reason.

I bet you $100 this website is secretly a Sup Forums operative collecting shekels from the enemy cucks

Morons don't graduate seminary. Maybe you are just closed minded to Christianity, you bigot.

I hope so

>“We’re so excited for the potential to just give black women money,” says Johnson. “Black women are the best stewards of their own money.”

So, I get a safety pin in a box for 100$?
I don't get it

Yep, that's it.
The point is that you get to give niggers $100.

Great, huh?

I would literally consider burning my money better value.

>money goes to black women, no questions asked
oh this should be good

Good on them.

If they can make people pay for their shit, why not? Capitalism, baby. Sword cuts both ways.

Digits confirm for homosex nazi symbol.

I would donate generously to a 'foolishly stand in traffic fund'. Do they have one, or do they do that nonsense on a whim?

Come on goys, its your turn to pay up.

Whats stopping some one from posing as a proud black woman of color?

Oh fuck. I read what it's all about.
That's hilarious.

You just don't get a safety pin but a box with tasks written on a piece of paper you have to do.
Plus you can get called if a nigger couldn't find his crack
AND you have to document everything you have done to fulfill the tasks.

So, it's basically gibsmedats plus slavery and fully reveil your personal data to them.

Would be a shame officials would know about that.

Ageed
t. Current Sleazattle citizen

Oh look a bunch of niggers asking for free stuff they don't deserve.
I'm so surprised.
It's almost like (((someone))) told them that they earned it.

I want off this planet.