Why do we tolerate this shit again?

Why do we tolerate this shit again?

Other urls found in this thread:

nathanwinograd.com/?p=14935
youtube.com/watch?v=d4m-Fgol0q8
youtu.be/tV9UeKENOXw
peta.org/issues/animals-used-for-experimentation/alternatives-animal-testing/
peta.org/living/beauty/8-reasons-animal-testing-doesnt-help-humans/
foxnews.com/story/2006/07/20/peta-sacrifice-human-not-animal-life-for-medical-research.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>yes goy, eat healthy, dick-enlarging soy products instead!

Maybe chicken is the key to making your dick bigger?

>eat healthy, dick-enlarging soy products instead!

Then how do blacks have such big dicks?

>eating meat
Stick to whey and black beans. Only low T and enlarged prostate fags eat meat

topkek

I can confirm. I eat tendies all day every day. Very small penis.

Little dicked carnie cuck detected.

Vegans have higher testosterone == bigger dick. Google it, dip shit.

PETA is literally a terrorist organization

Lmao..PETA is hilarious

Because God put their tail on backwards

Why are you posting bullshit from Twatter on Sup Forums again?

>this twat offends my safe space
>let me express my rage by showing it to a bunch of other people

RARE

If pic is true then the bbc myth is now totally disproven

most kids do have small dicks. what are they saying exactly?

>vegan faggot triggered
Kys you manlet cuck shit

This was my first thought too, how can they believe that and the BBC at the same time?

>33 seconds
A literal click bait commercial.

PETA is ruthless. I'll give them that.

good soy!

>mfw he's right

Fuck. Wish I hadn't googled that

>DUDE CORRELATION = CAUSATION
kys

They eat waffles with their chicken, Shamus.

For the same reason we tolerate faggots like you, freedom of speech. PETA is totally irrelevant anyways, as is your opinion. Into the trash they go!

Dicklet carnie cucks, when will they learn?

DON'T EAT THE POULRTY-JEW

Several phthalates are "plausibly" endocrine disruptors.[25] In studies of rodents exposed to certain phthalates, high doses have been shown to change hormone levels and cause birth defects.[8] A British study showed that the phthalate di(n-butyl) phthalate (DBP) or its metabolite monobutyl phthalate (MBP) suppresses steroidogenesis by fetal-type Leydig cells in primates as in rodents.[26] And fly models have shown disruptions in insulin and glucagon signaling.[27]

In a study published in 2005, lead investigator Dr. Shanna Swan reported in the "Swan Study" that human phthalate exposure during pregnancy results in decreased anogenital distance among baby boys.[28] In this study, phthalate metabolites were measured in urine samples collected from the pregnant women having given birth to the infants. After birth, the genital features and anogenital distance of these women's babies were measured and correlated with the residue levels in the mother's urine. Boys born to mothers with the highest levels of phthalates were 7 times more likely to have a shortened anogenital distance.[28] An editorial concerning this paper in the same volume stated that the study population was small, and "needs to be investigated more thoroughly in a larger, more diverse population".[29] While anogenital distance is routinely used as a measure of fetal exposure to endocrine disruptors in animals,[30] this parameter is rarely assessed in humans, and its significance is unknown.[31] One paper states that "Whether anogenital distance measurements in humans relate to clinically important outcomes remains to be determined,"[32] and a National Toxicology Program expert panel concluded that anogenital distance is a "'novel index' whose relevance in humans 'has not been established,'" and that there is "insufficient evidence in humans" that DEHP causes harm.[33]

PETA always drops the realest red pills.

Stop falling for the Chicken Jew.

The Swan study is thought by some to "suggest that male reproductive development in humans could be affected by prenatal exposure to environmentally relevant levels of phthalates."[34] Authors of a 2006 study of boys with undescended testis hypothesized that exposure to a combination of phthalates and anti-androgenic pesticides may have contributed to that condition.[35]

In contrast to the Swan study, an earlier study found that "adolescents exposed to significant quantities of DEHP as neonates showed no significant adverse effects on their physical growth and pubertal maturity."[36] This study, however, examined children exposed intravenously to phthalate diesters, and intravenous exposure results in little metabolic conversion of the relatively nontoxic phthalate diester to its more toxic monoester metabolite.[37]

In November 2009, Swan et al., in the International Journal of Andrology, in a paper titled "Prenatal phthalate exposure and reduced masculine play in boys",

"... suggest that prenatal exposure to antiandrogenic phthalates may be associated with less male-typical play behaviour in boys. ... [and] ... suggest that these ubiquitous environmental chemicals have the potential to alter androgen-responsive brain development in humans."[38][39]

A scientific review in 2013 came to the conclusion that epidemiological and in vitro studies generally converge sufficiently to conclude that phthalate anti-androgenicity is plausible in adult men.

It's spelled Seamus

As a person with a micropenis I find this incredibly offensive

topkek

You guys have some pretty good races.

fukkin kek

Protip: When I was a kid I loved spam and Vienna sausages.

My cock is huge.

Fucking noice

Dicklet detected

Big dicked high T vegan master race reporting in.

Carnie cucks are worthless lol.

>Carnie
Im a Carnie and you are a cuck with a weak jaw line. Also 8 incher

dont black people like fried chicken

Big dick and I eat meat.

Blacks who eat chicken have dicks larger than the average male, but if they went vegan they would have even larger dicks. BBC + vegan = GBC (gigantic black cock)

Attention fellow veganbros: It's better to not spread the word and let natural selection kill these fools, the sooner they die off the sooner all animal exploitation is eliminated.

Let them die.

Carnie cucks larping as if they're real men, my sides.

This

This

what if I grow my own chicken?

>dat projection

Then you're a free range cluck cuck

>tfw used to troll petards
I'm actually kind of ashamed. It's just too easy, like picking a fight with a bunch of angry crippled dwarfs.

>8th grade; the post

>yfw you will never swindle every single daughter at every county fair into riding your carnie dick
Sorry little fella

Redpill me on soy? Is it bad for you?

peta kills more animals than all hunters and hunting groups on the planet combine.

This year they have euthenized millions of animals.

Very bad for you, makes your dick grow. Stay away.

Sorry lil low T carnie cuck, you will never be a real man. I bet you're circumcised too. Rofllllllll

If your animal decides its gunna do a runner and you chase after it and catch it Peta is the only one that will use physical force to remove your pet from you.

>shit sometimes they don't even need to get out if Peta knows you have a pet animal they will want to come over and fuck it up.

nathanwinograd.com/?p=14935

And...?

>being a vegan

nothing more blue-pilled

Feed me dicks. Makes mine bigger

>libshits fuck niggers relentlessly because bbc meme
>libshits avoid chicken because it makes your kid's dick small
?? ?? ??? ?? ? ??

They have killed humans for getting in their way of their animal killing program.

The reason some species of animal are endangered are because of Peta.

Do you have any idea what they do beyond what they tell you we do?

"I work well with children of all ages!" - John Podesta

>Then how do blacks have such big dicks?

selective breeding, large penis = low breeding and social status

Is that bad thing?

>tell you what they do*

Derp.

Do it user red pill me on PETA

ever wonder why you can't adopt animals from peta animal shelters?

PETA has finally spoken out on the stealing and killing of Maya. They not only claim they are “devastated,” but they claim it was all a mistake. The local newspaper has echoed that lie by writing an editorial in opposition to SB 1381, a bill designed to ensure that shelters in Virginia—of which PETA is registered as such—adopt, rather than simply kill animals.

ever wonder why some resteraunts are so pro-peta?

1+1 = ?

>euthanize millions of animals a year
>btw dont eat chicken it will make your kids dick small

really woke my neurons

I'm a vegan and I fucking hate PETA.

they're a fucking disgrace.

My tinfoil theory is they're sponsored by industrial agricultural corporates to undermine the vegan message eby making us all look like a bunch of retards

good question. the meat industry shouldn't be tolerated.

>PETA (((undercover))) investigation.

The film depicts PETA employees saying they went undercover into a top secret testing facility
>yeah right.

youtube.com/watch?v=d4m-Fgol0q8

>eating chicken can make your kid's dick small
I'm surprised this went right over /pol's head.

>love eating chicken
>kid's dicks
>don't do it
>Yellow Letters
CONNECT THE DOTS!

praise kek

Soy = estrogen

There is WAY more estrogen in milk you fucking retard.

can confirm
>was kid
>ate chicken
>tinydick.jpg.webm

Finally a cure to the generations of oversized peninses in my family! My children won't have to suffer my fate. All thanks to chicken. Truly a magnificent fowl

>Be a vegan negro
>Get on the bus
>See a sexy booty
>Get slightly erect
>Penis bursts out of pants, dripping with precum
#JustKangThings

Okay? I don't recall advocating for milk in my post you fucking autist.

Lol accusing others of being immature.
All one has to do is highlight his ID and see how many times he has posted the same shit, like a dozen times in this thread

oh fuck.

youtu.be/tV9UeKENOXw

Peta's solution to animal testing?
HUMAN TESTING!

peta.org/issues/animals-used-for-experimentation/alternatives-animal-testing/

peta.org/living/beauty/8-reasons-animal-testing-doesnt-help-humans/

>seems like peta is pretty open about the whole sacrificing humans thing.
foxnews.com/story/2006/07/20/peta-sacrifice-human-not-animal-life-for-medical-research.html

As someone you actually spent a summer working at a carnie I can confirm that Carnies do attempt to do this... but it always fails because they are dirty, disgusting, gypsy folk who will try to jew you at the end of your contract. The Ferris Wheel guy I worked with sometimes couldn't even get the 200-300lb fatties. Universal disgust was the response, but to his credit he was always smiling with his yellow crooked teeth, and I would always remind me when a woman in a skirt got on to look up.

Different kind of Estrogen retard.

It's a Satanic misanthropic organization. I used to fuck a girl who is up in the ranks. She's a lost cause who thinks it's wrong to put down bears for eating humans.

>make olympical logical jumps to convince people that chicken reduces your masculinity
>still deny that soy estrogens can do harm

The sooner animals serve no use to man the sooner they get to become part of the current mass extinction.

This is the age of man.

>being more feminine is bad for cuckold organizations like PETA
You have to put things into perspective.

B-but niggers eat chicken like flies on a turd and they jave big peepees

Dicklet alarm!

Lol nope. Mammalian estrogen = estrogen you stupid fuck.

Painfully predictable.
Too bad you never had any credibility to lose

Jesus carnie cucks are pathetic

good goy, obey the meaty jew! Remember! You need the meat to get your proteins goy!

Only eat white meat, its lean compared to red meat goy!

Nigger big dick conspiracy is just a conspiracy after all!

Everyone here is a fucking omnivore you little faggot. I am eating kale and quinoa tonight, does that make me a carnivore too? I bet you have tiny emaciated little biceps- timestamp your upper arm or STFU. I am going to poke holes in all the expensive tofu packs at the whole foods tomorrow just for you.

Omni cucks are almost as bad. Top kek cucks

Tiny penis lol

Femanon here, carnie cucks are by far the worst in bed. Can't even compete with real men.