It is time to put an end to Indo-European bias in linguistics, which is why we ought to gather and discuss these topics

It is time to put an end to Indo-European bias in linguistics, which is why we ought to gather and discuss these topics.

ITT we will discuss the links between the Turanian peoples, scientific and linguistic studies to prove it, and how very few people know about these.

THREAD THEMES:
youtube.com/watch?v=DKKu1UaoTro
youtube.com/watch?v=whH0eFUao3Q

Other urls found in this thread:

books.google.ca/books?id=lzilBQAAQBAJ&pg=PT65&lpg=PT65&dq=oxford intro proto indo european ritual&source=bl&ots=Zm1ZVcsuR3&sig=6YveeZznv6PfcsPk1YlFPOwQWE4&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0CDwQ6AEwBWoVChMIkN_6wuyyxwIVjBk-Ch0Y5g2R#v=onepage&q&f=false
youtube.com/watch?v=Z0HCs6PVnzI
youtube.com/watch?v=oERPeM1A_GM&t=12s
youtube.com/watch?v=-Q_tqVQHwFw
youtube.com/watch?v=7ocrYOA9lqQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Refuted theory. Move on, Jap. Two bombs weren't enough.

>refuted theory
You have no proofs, SHART IN MART

Where the third bomb when you need it?

lol look at this SHART IN MART getting desperate because he has no proofs. Typical Indo-European who denies Ural-Altaic greatness. Let me guess... you also believe Scythians were Iranian or something when they were obviously tURKIC?

J.P. Mallory

/thread

Encyclopedia Britannica: "Ural-Altaic languages, hypothetical language grouping that includes all the languages of the Uralic and Altaic language families. Most of the evidence for including the Uralic and Altaic languages in one language family is based on similarities of language structure rather than on a common core of inherited vocabulary. Common Ural-Altaic linguistic features present in most of the languages include vowel harmony (i.e., vowels in the same word must harmonize in method of articulation); grammatical traits typical of languages with a basic subject–object–verb sentence word order—e.g., the complete absence of prefixes; the use of suffixes and postpositions to express the grammatical modifications that are expressed in English by prepositions; lack of adjectival declension and of grammatical gender; and similarity in form of nouns and verbs. These types of similarities frequently arise through language contact and are not considered a valid basis for establishing genetic relationship."
University of Vienna: "The answer is simple: there is not enough material for reconstruction. For Uralic, we can reconstruct an important part of the basic vocabulary, including low numerals, body part nouns, relatedness terms etc., and also many central grammatical items. Between Finno-Ugric and Turkic, there are too few similarities of that kind."

>J.P. Mallory
Care to give some links, quotes, and so on, leaf? This Jap is starting to get more annoying than the typical wogs saying the Indo-European urheimat is in present-day Turkey.

books.google.ca/books?id=lzilBQAAQBAJ&pg=PT65&lpg=PT65&dq=oxford intro proto indo european ritual&source=bl&ots=Zm1ZVcsuR3&sig=6YveeZznv6PfcsPk1YlFPOwQWE4&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0CDwQ6AEwBWoVChMIkN_6wuyyxwIVjBk-Ch0Y5g2R#v=onepage&q&f=false

youtube.com/watch?v=Z0HCs6PVnzI

youtube.com/watch?v=oERPeM1A_GM&t=12s

youtube.com/watch?v=-Q_tqVQHwFw

If you try hard enough you may be able to find some PDFs.

Finnish language grammar is very similar to Japanese. Their genetics are also very similar to ours. Besides, only Japanese and Finnish can get Nasu-Hakola Syndrome

saw Goatmoon in Chicago, great fucking show, redpilled music

youtube.com/watch?v=7ocrYOA9lqQ

Finnish and Hungarian languages are can be attributed to Turanism but are both Indo-European.

t. der der gar nichts über vergleichende Sprachwissenschaft weisst

Finns and Jews have a high incidence of Cohen syndrome, does that make Finns Semitic?

>Finnish language grammar is very similar to Japanese
There are few similarities that could occur just by chance; there's nothing more. If you look at the vocabulary, it is very (and I do mean very) different; there is no shared lexicon.

>Their genetics are also very similar to ours'
Proof.

>Besides, only Japanese and Finnish can get Nasu-Hakola Syndrome
There have been cases reported in Italy. Unless you think Italy is part of your Turanian world empire, this cannot be compared to things like hemophilia and sickle-cell in whites and blacks, respectively.

>there is no shared lexicon.

Well you can find some like the word for number one being yksi in Finnish and ichi in Japanese...but yksi is derived from Sanskrit eka(which means first in Finnish)
Indo-Japanese theory when?

What is he claiming? I don't have time to listen to hours of video

>austrian education
Are you actually this retarded? Is this what they teach you at Austrian "schools"? I'm so proud of my Magyar brothers who were able to free themselves from your retarded ass

ye

eka toka vika comes from sanskrit?

Well, there are rare examples everywhere. As I said, they are coincidences. There are words like mecha (めちゃ; mucha in some dialects) that sound like the Spanish word for "a lot": mucho (m) or mucha (f).

It would still be absolutely retarded to say that Japanese and Spanish are related. The Uralo-Altaic theory cannot be taken seriously unless something new and considerable emerges.

This, I am afraid, is unlikely, although the Jap here doesn't seem tor realize it.

not sure about vika but

yhdeksän

one to dasan or ten in Sanskrit, I always thought that was pretty cool.

Hans, this isn't correct. Turanism, as a theory, is simply not accepted in reasonable linguistic circles; no credible linguist will endorse the Altaic language theory, so you can only imagine what the view of the URALO-Altaic theory is.

Nevertheless, Finnish and Hungarian are not Indo-European languages; they are Uralic/Finno-Ugric.

Fuck off chink.

look at how the Indo-European mythspreaders fight among themselves

loooooooooool

>says the ""Canadian"
How is Vancouver, China this time of year?

This. Based leaf.

Your trolling is shit-tier, Jap. You will never reach even Canada levels

Let's name famous Turanic states or empire
>Mongolian empire
>Japanese empire

Now let's look at Indo-European empires
>Rome
>Alexanders empire
>Persia all Achaemenid, Parthian and Sassanid
>Great Britain
>Russian Empire
>Kingdom of France
>Spanish empire
>German empire

Indo-Europeans are the best.

I only posted to the graph to show you that Finns and Slavs are genetically different from Eastern Asians. Also Canada is 80% white.

He's reworked many outdated linguistic models, academic biases. He constantly updated his research on newer archeological evidence, etc..

He was not afraid to debate with any of his contemporaries either.