Long story short, if you have even a fleck of brown in your eyes, you're a nigger

Long story short, if you have even a fleck of brown in your eyes, you're a nigger.

Guess i'm a nigger then. Though i knew that since i learned my name is Daquan.

Long story short, if your dick is even slightly longer than 2 inches, you're a nigger.

My grandad is black and I have no fleck of brown in my eyes. Am I white?

Also sauce?

>60%

I just came here to say you are wrong

haha :DD fugg

My eyes are hazel? What does that make me?

Insecure

So, America is around 25% white?

Green eyes. We are a dying breed. We need affirmative action for greenies.

Sargon?

None in my entire family have shit brown eyes. Endangered species here.

I have blue-green eyes and brown hair. Am I white?

For a second I almost believed I was Keanu Reeves.

Then I blinked.

lol ok

What about dark green?

Gr8 bait. I have zero brown in my blue eyes yet my ancestry.com says I'm 16% African, no joke

saws

green eyes aren't actually green

Stop trying to initiate infighting you Jew faggot

Thanks OP, but that doesn't mean whatever you are is superior. Get bent whyatt boi

The only true eye color axiom: Dark blue or you're a jew.

/pol /got a bunch of people that got animosity against black guys cause their dicks are bigger than them. these are the guys that are jealous because they dont possess BBC. they dont possess that god gene thats involved in these black men out here. keep getting jealous. keep getting jealous while your wife asks for cuckolds. while your girlfriend asks for cuckolds. and wish that they can get fucked by these african warriors with these huge BBCs that can pipe em down to the point where they can feel each and every last spectacle of their pussy gettin vibrated and thrusted until the orgasm just spews out. keep saying nigger. keep saying black. you cuckolds. you LOVE it. you LOVE this shit. ill be that monkey. ill be that monkey with the BBC. enjoy it. have your woman take this dick. shes imagining a huge black cock. why do you think your women get huge dildos? because you dont possess the BBC gene! thats why youre upset. no BBC = anger. youre upset. youre mad at these african cocks. these rhino dicks. thats why you guys like saying nigger so much. i get it.

Explain Mr 60

there are no green pigments
green eye color is just a combination of blue (no pigment), brown (melanin), and yellow ( lipochrome).
basically, you have mongrel eyes, shitskin

Daily reminder

>Long story short, the only things that's 'good' about me is my blue eyes. Someone give me attention plox.

nah.