Sam Hyde of MDE Does Controversial Impression of Gunman

Thoughts Sup Forums? Should entertainment be politically correct?

youtu.be/RPfx_jFZQuI

>Should entertainment be politically correct?
Who gives a flying fuck

Hey Bernstein, go fuck yourself.

His impression was extremely gay. Was painful to watch. I feel bad for the guy he's straight up retarded. He never got over his hipster phase. He hasn't opened his heart to Jesus.

sam if you're reading this... Attend a baptist church that has a bible study. At least for a few months. All churches are flawed but you need to understand the truth of our world. You will learn it there. It won't be easy but you can learn. Doesn't mean you'll become a good person. No one is good except Jesus. But we both have different definitions of what good means. Leave this whole internet community, move back home or something, and just attend church and pray and cook your own food in a peaceful stable environment.

It won't make you a better person, but it will make you stronger and maximize the damage output you can inflict upon the satanists who want to destroy the west.

Sam is like the biggest Christian. Outright rejecting nihilism as dangerous.

Praise kek

fuck you

FUCK YOUUUU

He's doing an impression on Anna Kasparians idea of the MDE guys.

>praise Kek

Nigger I dont see one set of doubles ITT

shadilay

I'd say there are elements of nihilism in Christianity, but it's deeper and truer.

nope

Daily reminder that Christainity is anti white and all whites must remember the religion of their forebears.

I made this thread wanting to discuss Sam Hyde

Not religion

mde fans are streaming Sam's live standup show soon

f7a c e b o o k . c o m/umidorii2/videos/vb.1081234068630056/1265422050211256/?type=3&theater

tell that to the christcucks

>Not going to a Catholic Church.

Fucking kill yourself

>I MADE THIS THREAD SO I GET TO SAY WHAT GOES ON IN IT.

Guess who never gets any Powsi

the idea of making fun of Elliot Roger is kind of funny but this execution is not.

I just want to feel it

i feel like what happened was he started recording joking about the turks and then he realized he sounded like eliot dodgers and veered off into that.

I think went too far this time.

you're fucking gay