POWER FASHION

How to expose your power level without saying a word....

How do you intimidate normies?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4mEzSZFpNpY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

With a Smiths t-shirt and a dick in your ass.

Plausible deniability meme

New Balance shoes of course.

>tumblr picture
>How to expose your power level
Fuck off normalfag, exposing powerlevel is fucking retarded. It completely negates your effectiveness in counter intelligence.

Thank you for the reply. I am actually looking for a subversive way to secretly expose my power level.... any tips?

That bike is leaking like a mofo.

Yes, please, wear this so that everyone can tell what an idiot you are.

btw, i find the OP pic to be a nice, clean look that i would like to employ ... only prob is, it totally exposes his power level. how to do this subversively?

>How do you intimidate normies?
He might be able to intimidate 13 yr olds.

Skinheads are degenerate hooligans, no one in the right mind should want to be associated with them. The second you become one, you lose all legitimacy.

Dress well, but not fedora-well. Take care of your looks - of your hair, of your body, etc. That's how someone who's enlightened should look like.

Change the docs to generic work boots, then he becomes proper for a job that could dirty business attire or requires inspection of facilities.

Is this outfit in the OP not more fashionable than your daily sweat pants? My question is.......... How do I subversively inform others of my power level without obvious skinhead uniform? YOU GUYS CAN'T BE THIS RETARDED!

I expose nothing.

Tee shirts and hats with gun manufactures logos.

And that faggot has rode more cocks than bikes.

Nigger stompers

Poser

right wing hipster Nu male

trying too hard, girls can smell this shit out

By being clean, professional and quiet.

I'd have the Bikes instead.

LMAO, what do red laces mean again?

You need to tattoo SKINS on your forehead to complete the look - go hard or go home - Nice bike too bad about the oil leak.

You put on a suit like an adult and get an education

You can wear a black harrington, dark jeans (worn in a normal way) and low dr martens (black). You would look like that kid but grown up.

>what do red laces mean
anarchist

couldn't agree more. the skinhead stuff is after all jew propaganda to poison the right movement and it surely did it well so far and as one can tell from this thread, it still does.

ask yourself, did you ever see a real nazi from ww2 with clothes like this and the manners of a pig? no? well, then you now know what to do.
"power fashion" is something for niggers, not for actual white men that have no need for such stupid stuff.

Big American History X fan

means ur a buttslut

Red means he loves the BBC and is an excellent bull prepper.

dead giveaway
everyone knows about skinheads and white/red laces.
Combine that with combat boots and you might as wear be wearing an armband.

Reminder fashion is for fags

Just throw a shirt and pants on and go about your day.

DMs says liberal college student to me bru

OP here. So, what do you wear?

Red where I'm from means you killed someone.
Aye user were you shaved in?

Celtic cross neclace is a sign of white nationalism.

kraut is right

(once again...)

As long as you care what others think of you you'll be a slave to that

Protip: noone outside your family and friends gives a shit about you or feels "intimidated" by your presence, especially if you wear the shit in your pic

>means you killed someone
In those places, just being there means you've killed someone.

I'm a veteran with access to military uniforms, but this is not a reasonable fashion statement. I am asking what to wear to SUBVERSIVELY let other enlightened people know we are kin. Do you have any reasonable suggestions?

I have a nice pair of England made Doc Martins and USA made new balances
Also shave my head (I could grow it out but I'd have a bald stop in the back so fuck it)
No nigger clothing besides a few plain non baggie hoodies
Take care of my body by eating right and working out
you always know a libshit by their man tits

Good point, yet...... I think women care about fashion and looks. I wouldn't know though...... I'm a virgin

this is what i was looking for.... thank you

I remember that thread!

This was my first ever red pill ar kid. Served up years ago by chance & circumstance.
I'm nearly 40 so I'm moving elegantly into my Jarvis Cocker phase soon.

youtube.com/watch?v=4mEzSZFpNpY

What brand are these girls wearing? the symbol on the shirts?