TFW live in Los Angeles and 90% of the crimes here are from Mexicans

TFW live in Los Angeles and 90% of the crimes here are from Mexicans

How are they a pro again?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2016/07/13/how-the-federal-government-inflates-crime-statistics-for-whites/
latimes.com/local/california/la-me-census-latinos-20150708-story.html
youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
fashthenation.com/2016/11/an-alt-right-immigration-agenda-three-things-we-must-push-trump-on/
sacbee.com/news/local/article25940218.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

shit thread
saged

>90% of the crimes here are from Mexicans

You have stats for that? Thought not.

They aren't

Because 90% are Mexican

I have a strong suspicion that you're one of the ones who has to go back.

Hi Paco Ramirez

Beverly Hills gets cheap maids and gardeners.

I grew up in Cali too, people don't realize how shit Mexicans are. They turn every place they are a majority in into something terrible, and our prisons are full of them.

Also a little unknown fact about them, they commit the largest amount of sexual crimes per race. Even more so than blacks. I have often wondered if it is because they are Spanish rape babies themselves, but they are the largest sexual predator group of any demographic in America.

Yeah just check out the sex offender list, it's like every other house rhats registered

Fuck off, beaners.
Anyone who lives in socal knows mexicans are shitty people who commit a disproportionate amount of crime. They're as bad as niggers.

>Anyone who lives in socal knows mexicans are shitty people who commit a disproportionate amount of crime.

Where are the stats?

90% of the people are mexicans

How can you possible look at my post and think I like Mestizos?

Things can be experience without stats, you stupid spic monkey. If every crime I've ever been exposed to was by a mexican, this logically necessitates an epistemically high probability that mexicans are disproportionately shitty people.

Kill yourself, shitskin beaner trash.

>TFW live in Los Angeles and 90% of the crimes here are from Mexicans

MAKES SENSE SINCE MEXICUNTS ARE 90% OF THE L.A. POPULATION

Alright so if it's such common language gimme the stats, man. I mean that is why you came here, right? Because you have all the sources? If not, then why are you here?

Alright. What are you going to do about it?

>Alright so if it's such common language gimme the stats, man
Stats are irrelevant, you stupid monkey. Give me a ferrari, man. Do it or you're wrong.
>Alright. What are you going to do about it?
Hey everyone, look. This is the thinking of a stupid spic monkey. Hinting at violence even on the internet.

If all mexicans are illegal, how can they commit crime since they already are one?

Your move racists.

The US gets the shit "Mexicans" from Central America. Spics commit a ton of crime down there too.
Brown people are shit

>Things can be experience without stats

No one care. Stats or shut the fuck up.

Aren't Mexicans 90% of Los Angeles population?

They vote democrat obviously

No cunt don't come here bitching and moaning for stats. Fuck off. You'll get them eventually. And when you do, you'll make some fucking excuse like >poverty, and we'll tell you poor whites don't commit anywhere near as much crime as poor biggers or spics, then we'll show you the stats for that, and on and on you'll drone with the same liberal propaganda. Fuck off and die

Three days ago i come home and my neighbor tells me a mexican walked to my front door with a package. Mexican walks away from the door and my neighbor hollars at him. Mexican runs to vehicle parked in front and hauls ass away. If i had been home and answered the door i probably would have been robbed.

I'm about to move to borrego springs from Minnesota because I'll take beaners over walking outside for 3 minutes and fucking dying.

>Hey everyone, look. This is the thinking of a stupid spic monkey. Hinting at violence even on the internet.

I'm not talking about violence. I'm actually asking: What are you going to do about spics being the source of most crimes in the Los Angeles area?

That wasn't stats. Show me the stats.

S
T
A
T
S

Here you go you lazy beaner. dailycaller.com/2016/07/13/how-the-federal-government-inflates-crime-statistics-for-whites/

Great. Now what are you going to do about it?

Fuck mexicans and the retarded way they speak.
Give me the name of the hoe

Yeah, theyve been doing that this holiday season, been on the news as well

Indian women are nice, mines a submissive.

Fuck you ask nicely

Honestly that is really infuriating, I hope Trump does something this.

M'kay Shitavius brown,

>*Mumbles under breath*
>Muh food

Hey Mestizo, you don't belong here because you vote for your own interests. The United States was a white country with values and traditions. You got to go back.

I think you have a wall to build. We memed trump into office to stop the flood of useless spics like you flooding into here. Day of the wall looms closer

>2008 electoral map
>crime states
NIGGER

SHOW THE STATS OR FUCK OFF BACK TO PLEBBIT

Deport your sorry ass and build a goddamn wall.

t. Reddit
Ask nicely

Around spics and niggers, never relax

You're such a filthy spic.

Looks like you made some of the little brown mestizos angry.

It should be a 100%

This cock loving degenerate again.

That's very nice. Now what are you going to do about the fact that white crime stats are being inflated? What are you going to do about the spics committing the crimes in LA?

You're joining the border patrol? Or ICE?

What are you going to do about it?

>TFW live in Los Angeles and 90% of the crimes here are from Mexicans

>latimes.com/local/california/la-me-census-latinos-20150708-story.html

>It's official: Latinos now outnumber whites in California

"white flight", my friend. I left that mexican infested state 2 years ago and now live in a nice white city.

Not a single mexishit for 1,000 miles.

Just normal white people.

Life is good when you're not living in a city infested with Latrino cockroaches who breed out of control and destroy the quality of life wherever they go.

Fucking beaners.

Oh look a streetshitter.

>tfw the only difference between a pro and a con, is getting caught

Really makes the ticker tick

>spic trying to speak English
Keep trying maybe one day you'll be American enough to be fluent

Cause u racis

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

That has nothing to with crime. Not the stats i was craving for.

[] Stats
[x] Not stats

Los Angelos is mexican clay.

Lotta self-hating "irish" in the north east

And I believe they are undercounting the shitskin population there

Lol you have no argument for why spics are actually okay, just what are you going to do about it? Pathetic
We're going to build a wall paco, and Mexico is gonna pay for it

Watch you and a bunch of other spics get deported.
Your nation is literally a third world country. Don't get decapitated tonight, Pedro.

8/10 would make castizo with

black is only 44.2%?

You live in your shitty country, I have respect for that. But your brothers and sisters have to come home.
>What are you going to do about it?
fashthenation.com/2016/11/an-alt-right-immigration-agenda-three-things-we-must-push-trump-on/

Not since we btfo Mexico. Google US Mexico war. Polk put those little sacrificing brown goblins to shame

>Lol you have no argument for why spics are actually okay

Because I'm not arguing that. I don't actually care what you think about spics. I'm curious as to what you're going to do about it. Are you going to continue to post impotently on an anonymous imageboard, or contribute to the deportation of spics? One of them is more interesting than the other.

So. What are you going to do about it?

>Watch you and a bunch of other spics get deported.

That's it? Fucking worm.

Riverside here, move to the east.

Look at this taco nigger, everyone.

hmm, how can a burglar commit a crime when he already is criminal, really intriguing

>implying shitposting on an Indian muffdiving image board didn't contribute to the election of god emperor trump, and thereby the impending wall
One brick at a time Pablo

t. pedro

Dependents like niglets don't count and often only one member of a declared family is allowed to have food stamps.

About 80% of blacks who have children are on welfare, and there is a waiting list for many others trying to get approved in the meantime.

Just outside of DC one of these fine citizens ran a woman off a road with his car and then raped her in a ditch.

So you're not going to do anything interesting? Alright. Just wanted to know.

Second Manifest Destiny when?

>"mexicans are based hombre"
>no here are the crime and welfare statistics
>eyyy fuck u hombre there's nothing u can do about it jajajajaj
this is always how a thread ends when it comes to dirty spics. just think, they are the sole reason we are at 60% efficiency levels right now

interesting, thanks for the insight

>fashthenation.com/2016/11/an-alt-right-immigration-agenda-three-things-we-must-push-trump-on/

Do you run this or are you part of it or just posting it?

Fuck you beaner.

California USED to be a nice white state.

Now you Latrino cockroaches INFEST every single corner of that state.

Go back to mexico you fucking cockroaches.

1. You're not white
2. Whites do not like you
3. Whites that claim they like you suffer from "white guilt" and fear being called "racist" so they self censor. Guess what they say about you people behind your backs?

Go the fuck back to that 3rd world shit country you come from.

Even if you find a fat white woman to breed with, your children will NOT be white.

sacbee.com/news/local/article25940218.html

>Census: Hispanics overtake whites to become California’s largest ethnic group

Right now, with every passing day the Jew and Minority takes over this white country.

*sips tea*

Haha. Glad my people are conquering yours. All those people in your pic committed suicide or were executed. Seems...fitting :)

How do you like the rising discontent with usless welfare spics? Making you nervous i see

You stole the land from us. We are taking it back.

>Fact checker
LOL

wow she is such a qt

is she Sup Forums's queen or something ?

Always wondered why those north eastern states were so blue, now I know.

No one is nervous dude. Jesus Christ

You aint conquering shit, Paco. You people are still 3rd class "citizens", nothing more.

You people so desperately wish you were white....

It's fucking pathetic being around one of you cockroaches.

Fucking beaner. You have no idea how much white people hate you. Even your so called "white friends" talk shit behind your back and call you "the mexican" or "the illegal".

You're a fucking beaner. Get the fuck out of this country.

Race war is coming, Paco.

Go swim in that sewer you rats call river.

You're a nigger that will get taken care of by the Mexican hordes.

>stole
No we fucked your shit up. You might be in California, but you will never learn to live as civilized whites. How does it feel to live as a subhuman?

You lost the war dumb spic.

Fuck off nigger. Sage

*drinks beer*

Well
A) I'm in Canada
B) I don't want to go anywhere near California
C) I'm more cozy in my favorite country and homeland
Also I can see you're pretty emotionally invested in this thread which is pathetic in itself. I have nothing personal against Hispanics but it's not my job to make sure they don't commit crime and legally come across the border. I hope the people responsible for getting rid of illegal immigrants do their job like they're supposed to do. I don't know why you bother wasting your time defending a bunch of criminals.

(((fact checker))) from a well known pro-zionist (((news))) website.

Stupid fucking beaners, don't you realize you're just pawns of the communist/marxist jews who seek white genocide upon this country?

Pic related you stupid beaner fuck.

;)

Mestizo, how many times does Spain have to tell. You are not native to North and South America, you are a mixed shit skin baby. And you're going back.

>a literal fact is too complicated for libshits
wew

Tfw I a mexican American smash white pussy. Thank you papa. Mad skinny white boy?

B-but I voted for trump

We're on the same team

R-right guys?

>I don't know why you bother wasting your time defending a bunch of criminals.

Point out to me where I defended them you imbecile.

>Also I can see you're pretty emotionally invested in this thread which is pathetic in itself

Yeah it really is. But I wanted to see, just once, if you people are just blowing smoke or actively getting involved with political activities outside of Sup Forums. I can see it's the former. Goodbye.

Blah blah blah. I've fucked lots of white girls and plan on marrying my current white girlfriend. We can be in-laws :)

Now we are fucking your shit up.

I'm pure indian. No spanish blood.

you're still not white, Paco.

Neither is that half white degenerate you will one day call a "son".
Fucking beaner, go back to your home country. You people destroy the quality of life in any city you move into.