American Jew here

American Jew here.

You can't stop us, we'll take over this world and destroy every last one of you in Europe, Canada, and Australia.

Pay attention to the coming days.

Hahahaha

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xaJnPv18r70
youtube.com/watch?v=UY3oZH6Piz4
youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Christ is coming back to kill you
your so fucked and you don't even know it amalek

Hello friend.
Finland killed only 8 Jews in the Holocaust by deporting them to Nazi Germany.
We are good guys and don't need to be destroyed.

Come for it faggot, good luck

prove your jewness, fagggot
post yarmulke with timestamp

Spain will stop you.

youtube.com/watch?v=xaJnPv18r70

get fucked reptillian/kike.
hows it feel to get your star fleet destroyed by the aryans at the south pole?

Another American Jew here.

I can confirm all the background shit we caused. Granted the shoa was a bit fucked up but I will be damned if I let you kikes ruin this planet. I can't be saved...but I can help stop it

>kicked out of 109 countries
>thinks there won't be a 110

What if alot of whites turn muslim and start hating (like they all do) Jews the most. I mean we have nukes and the last white people dying out will take 100's of years.

The heroes of the world will come for you for vengeance.
youtube.com/watch?v=UY3oZH6Piz4

>whites turn muslim and start hating (like they all do) Jews the most.
>start hating (like they all do) Jews the most
>hating (like they all do) Jews the mos
Nope. There is no evidence of that. The Muslims hate Christians the most, especially Catholics the absolute most. Look at the Crusades. They went after Catholics, not Jews. Look at today in the Middle East, Egypt, Turkey, Armania. Whom are the killing the most? Christians.

This is now a Kike hate thread.

Fuck kikes.

>Christ is coming back
This. Satan may end up winning on Earth (read Book of Revelations in the Bible) but Jesus Christ is making a return and Satan's win (if he does win) won't last very long.

Jews are inferior in every sense.

>european
>judean
K. Also bring it, diaspora faggot. We have what you rejected and for which you got BTFO. Not enough BTFOing for you yet? Traitor

Work will free you.

Too bad kikelings are always handed everything.

Race war now.

tell them something they don't know, yaakov.

got the address via IP, already sent samurais there, good luck

Well maybe you're right about muslims in the desert. But every single muslim i've met fucking hates jews, it's like a thing they pressure upon eachother when they're teenagers

Kikes always victimize themselves. They even kike each other.

Kikes trying to destroy someone is like Niggers trying to do math.

They're incapable of it.

you are aware when we are gone muds will come for you next? china also knows not to trust you also so does russia

you are already dead user

Worried people are wising up to ur tricks? We see the goal of the homeless merchant in the digital age they cannot hide forever. No land of ours will be ur sandbox to play in.

FACT: Jews are the most powerful race

We will cleanse this planet. We will stand united, as one, and end this oppression once and for all.

We have been made guilty of being white for years. The Jewish Media has made us blind to the truth. We are satisfied with nearly anything that happens to us, and we ignore even the most obvious facts.

However, this time has come to an end.

More and more Whites have woke. The Kikes will perish. It was 6 million the first time. Now it will be them all.

You know what gives Jews power? Their identity. We should all claim to be Jews, like what those niggas, the Black Israelites, have been doing. Those niggas are basically untouchable. It is time for Sup Forums to take the ultimate redpill - that all of us are Jews, and all of the human race are the chosen people of Yahweh El Shaddai.

Kek wills it.

>One post by this Identification

zionists are too greedy and that will be their downfall

once all europe is muslim they can just warhead israel out of the fucking map lmao

The jews biggest strenght (written in their own book) was the fact that they were exiled and scattered, blending in thus protected

>American Jew here.
>You can't stop us, we'll take over this world and destroy every last one of you in Europe, Canada, and Australia.
>Pay attention to the coming days.
>Hahahaha

Can you reanimate marty feldman. The greatest Jew we have ever known?.

Shut up jew

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

>But every single muslim i've met fucking hates jews,
Interesting. I would never have thought that.

hello fellow jew
also a NYC jew?