Are all white women whores?

Well Sup Forums? Are they all nigger loving degenerates?

no, it's just a meme created by socially retarded beta faggots, go out and find yourself a good white christian wife, there is plenty of fish in the sea

seems real where I live

Yes.

This. You're not attractive/successful enough to find a good clean non-degenerate wife. Work on yourself first

Yes

having a tough day user?

when we're done working on ourselves where do we go to find a non degenerate wife?

nope, just your mom

MEGA THICC! Source?

No just girls without Dads.

inawoods, I find country girls are far more likely to be traditional. Not really surprising though.

I've had no problem getting these sluts, It's just sad to realize that most of the white girls in my area are garbage.

Lack of quality men.

At least Tyrone is fun, charismatic, and can fuck me good.

Gonna have to second this.

you're just a fat whore who couldn't get Chad

You're gonna have to post tits.

Otherwise, that's clearly you.

No they also love some Latino dick

T. Aztec master race

Maritza Mendez

>plenty of fish in the sea
...that's why they smell like fish?

Those girls aren't doing anything that lots of boys haven't done in their stupid youth. It just looks worse because they have no dicks and have to squat to do it.

You make it sound like you've never pissed on the street when drunk before

You know i thought that for a while but then i really started improving myself and i was able to find a really sweet but kinda dumb girl who never had a boyfriend before cause she was too picky 5 years later im still happy and so is she.

It's probably one of the few things keeping me from offing myself chin up lad there's plenty of decent chicks out there

Probably bait, but on the off chance that it isn't enjoy raising your mud children.

I don't know why but muh dick gets diamonds at the sight of girls pissing.

feels like I'm dumpster diving for diamonds though

Dont get me wrong it took me a long ass time to find a decent girl one of my biggest hurdles was attracting trashy and retarded girls beacuse my life consisted of drowning myself in tons of drugs and alchol and partying every weekend when i dropped all that garbage and took a good hard look at myself and decided to remove the self distructive degenerate parts of my life i was able to get her idk maybe im lucky but i feel like that helped

Not in the states. All the midwest country girls are coal burning whores that will have a nigglet or three white kids from three different drug addicted white trash dads by the age of 21.

Also they are all on heroin now.

They are pretty hot and make good strippers though.

>they are pretty hot and make good strippers though.
Ain't that the damn truth. The sweetest tasting poison

That is the rule. None here are allowed to adopt the feminine without posting proof with a timestamp.

Until that point you are Blueeyes Von Fedora there.

It's a bait thread, but I am curious what Sup Forums thinks. I feel like there's a huge buck up on all this hypergamy theorizing shit. Don't get me wrong: I know divorce rates are fucked and that men get the short end, but I think a lot of people -- especially on the internet -- are overdosing on this idea that society is completely fucked.

That depends. Society will obviously continue, but in 50 years it will almost certainly be filled with brown people.

Millennial women are future spinsters. The generation coming of women coming of age will recognize their inflated value as undamaged goods. American women aren't stupid, just Jewish.

If you're in highschool, i'm willing to put down money you have less than three friends, and you are bullied regularly. If you're an adult I'm willing to be you're a virgin.

If you're the thin kind of loser, why don't you start wearing some panties for me sweetie? You'll never be a man, and you'll attract nothing but failure and ass-kickings in life, but i'm willing to help you become a queen of sissies. I think it would really help your psyche to surrender the aspects of you that have failed and made you a bitter, shitty person. Let it go. Take a shower and carefully shave off your body hair, slip on a cute pair of panties and hose, lube your fingers up, and slide them inside your hole while watching some of the sissy hypno webms/gifs on this board.

Yep
/thread

Yes. only 2d Waifus are worth it

The one in the back at least has the modesty to turn away and cover her face.
Woodgf/10

She's the wise one.
"Hey Mom, I found pics of Grandma! Does the store not have Dad's cigarettes?" -Some third generation FAS child in the year 2048.

b8

Your insecurities are showing.

>this is what citybois actually believe

yes

>look up phone number on door
>it's in Frankston
>mfw

Those are Australians, they're pretty crass and mostly drunks but yeah most western girls are worthless trash whores.
Good ones are taken every time.

Yes, unfortunately
;_;

where else

Saying all women are whores is no different than a cunt saying all men are pigs.

I mean, they're disproportionate to each other, so the chance to find a well meaning girl is next to 0, but they exist.

All American white women at least and probably in general western women.

fuuuuck

that dude looks a lot like me

Any white woman that supports feminism and multiculturalism deserves rape

What if pepe is a specie who live in 9 dimensions or shit like that, and just joke the shit in our time line for fun?

OP has obviously never heard of Black women. Over 70% of Black children are raised by single mothers, most can't determine who exactly is the father of the child. Maybe it should read are all WOMEN whores?

Pepe is the incarnation of Kek. Kek exists on all planes of life. Pepe is a means to communicate with his true form.
>Captcha:Pizza

Nope.
They fantasize about rape. A huge number of them will admit to this anonomyously but many will deny it. The cum hardest during rape and are more likely to concieve. It's natural, rape is the most natural act in the animal kingdom and the reason we are here today.

These woman you speak of deserved to be gassed for the long term good of everyone

>posits question about all white women
>posts australians

pee-posters in real life

Facebook facial recognition software, my dude....

they have you.