Russia was trying to help Donald Trump win election CIA concludes

Hey guys I need some clerification on this. Now I'm not sure how legit most of these sources are but just seems a bit out of context in some area's. Like for example

"Intelligence agencies identified "known actors" connected to the Russian government who provided WikiLeaks with thousands of hacked emails from the Democratic National Committee (DNC) and Hillary Clinton’s campaign chairman John Podesta, anonymous US officials told the Post."

So who are these "known actors" can anyone confirm they are of Russian origin?

Is WikiLeaks then considered treasonous for leaking out the emails?

tl;dr Did the Russians help Trump getting to the oval office?

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/12/10/russia-trying-help-donald-trump-win-election-says-cia-secret/
rt.com/usa/320098-bernie-sanders-ussr-honeymoon/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Gareth_Williams
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gary_Webb
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sorry forgot the source :P
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/12/10/russia-trying-help-donald-trump-win-election-says-cia-secret/

CIA killed JFK.
Why does it still exist?

The election can't be rigged, Obama said so.

Yeah man, aliens too

who did saudi arabia want to win?

Seth Rich

Who's that? Trying to educate myself in all this business and most of any articles I read I question the legitimacy of them.

It's their last effort and last chance to keep themselves in power. Keep your eyes open user I don't know how far (((they))) would go to keep him away from presidency.

But I thought Obama said to stop whining and that the election was impossible to rig.

They probably saw some russian flags in the trump threads, and concluded putin was behind it all.

But he is the president-elect soon to be sworn in right? So how can anything prevent him from being president?

In charge of drone strikes killing the dune coons.

If you don't like CIA, good let's wipe Benghazi and call it a pleasent day.

He did, 2 weeks ago hea siad there was no way there were any hacks, and anyone saying different was wrong.
Sup Forums praised and said it was true because White house said so.
So clearly this is also true, or the previous statement is false due to lying.

>CIA
>illegally drugged, tortured, and experimented on people for years and years and years
>trustworthy

why would this be surprising though? hillary would be 100% the same as obama, so they would naturally support any other candidate

there was no hacked election though, our memes put this great man in the white house

I don't think Putin, along with everyone else, ever believed Trump would win.

Russia likely used their propaganda/hacking assets to try and make Clinton look bad, and Trump look good so they could reinforce the notion the US politics is corrupt and that the Russian unofficial dictatorship run by Putin is better than the democracy the West is always peddling.

tl;dr - Yeah, it was obviously the Russians, but they weren't doing it with the intention of swinging the election, just making US mainstream look corrupt.

CIA were wrong not long ago, remember? you know, when all those American troops died in Iraq due to the CIA saying weapons of mass destruction were in Iraq and we needed to invade asap

From what I understand Trump didn't need any help from anyone. The media did it all on their own to promote his campaign right?

I am Russian agent, living in America. It is true. We helped Donald Trump win election. Since too late for you stop us, I to you tell how.

We infiltrated Democrat party. Bernie Sanders replaced communist propaganda robot when he went on honeymoon to Soviet Union. We too bought off Hillary Clinton when she was Secretary of State. Gave money to Clinton Foundation so she purpose do stupid thing all election so help Trump win. So, Donald Trump not had real opposition all election. It was easy.

When did Bernie go to Russia?

That, in a nutshell, sums up what the CIA has accomplished over the years through its various clandestine propaganda and disinformation programs. It has unwittingly and, often, deliberately decieved itself -- and the American taxpayer. The CIA is a master at distorting history -- even creating its own version of history to suit its institutional and operational purposes. It can do this largely because of two great advantages it possesses. One is the excessively secret environment in which it operates, and the other is that it is essentially a private instrument of the presidency.

The real reason for the official secrecy, in most instances, is not to keep the opposition (the CIA's euphemistic term for the enemy) from knowing what is going on; the enemy usually does know. The basic reason for governmental secrecy is to keep you, the American public, from knowing -- for you, too, are considered the opposition, or enemy -- so that you cannot interfere. When the public does not know what the government or the CIA is doing, it cannot voice its approval or disapproval of their actions. In fact, they can even lie to your about what they are doing or have done, and you will not know it.

As for the second advantage, despite frequent suggestion that the CIA is a rogue elephant, the truth is that the agency functions at the direction of and in response to the office of the president. All of its major clandestine operations are carried out with the direct approval of or on direct orders from the White House. The CIA is a secret tool of the president -- every president. And every president since Truman has lied to the American people in order to protect the agency. When lies have failed, it has been the duty of the CIA to take the blame for the president, thus protecting him. This is known in the business as "plausible denial."

Plagiarism is bad, you stupid fuck

So in a nutshell Obama used the CIA to hack Clinton's emails? Or did I not understand correctly?

Confirmed
I'm a rushing agent in Australia. We helped Drumpf win because drumpf is best korea.

KeK

rt.com/usa/320098-bernie-sanders-ussr-honeymoon/

This where began our genius plan so electing Trump.

Pretty much. Putin would have used the same sources of info as media and pollsters to forecast the US election.

Leaking DNC and Clinton's emails was a win-win for Russia anyway for obv reasons.

So another question to you guys.
What would America benefit on having a strong relationship with Russia?

So Bernie going to Russia in 88' and marring his wife makes him a communist and a Russian spy?

Is his wife part of the Russian government or a installed sleeper agent?

If they had damning evidence of Russians interfering with the election, and their only leg to stand on wasn't "Well the emails... they clearly had an impact." They would most likely not inaugurate him or impeach him orrrr something retarded.

Well wouldn't you if you were Russia? Annexing Ukraine got the Democratic invasion half way to Moscow and Hillary was all green on that policy.

More broadly, every country tries to influence the politics of every other that matters to it. How much money does the US have targeted for regime change abroad?

Even more broadly, if the electorate can be swayed by foreign psyops then they shouldn't have the right to vote.

Stupid Amerikos! I tell you what we did and you still nothing believe. Hata now not matters if you believe or not. Late.

What I find funny is that the article I posted above. Claims in the title that Russia did in fact hack the emails and give them to wikileaks.

But the article it's self when you read it has no evidence of it confirming it's claim.

Just accusations and suspension

Who shouldn't have a right to vote?

Umm do we have any actual proof other than the CIA saying so? They haven't exactly proven themselves to be virtuous in the past

That's what I'm trying to find out as well user.

The CIA hasn't even said so, "Sources" say the CIA said so

Which is funny that they do not list these "Sources" in the article.

Hello my fellow Amerifats. My name is Ivan and I'm da ebil 4chin hackzer.
AMA

Plus another thing is it was written by "Our Foreign Staff"

WTF?

Americans

I've been looking into this for a few hours.
Basically all I can find is guccifer gave info to wiki leaks, says the government.

I can't find anything else. All of this was assumed months ago, and guccifer is in US custody. It's just a ploy to devide America further while creating fake news, IMAO. Wiki leaks rarely releases sources, and the CIA has it's head in its ass funding proxy wars. I think it's more fake news from the biggest source, the government.

I thought the cia didn't do investigations in the us. that's the fbi's job

But how are the American people responsible for a rigged election they never knew was going on? So a foreign country helps rig an election and its turn out does not satisfy your views/opinion then the American people shouldn't have a right to vote then? Did I get that right?

I think so too user. Thanks for the work looking into it.

No, you did not get it right. You've missed the point completely.

I suppose an alleged foreign hack could fall under the CIA, I'm still suspicious of this shit though.

Fair enough, could you break it down to me then?

Np user, I'm just as curious as you.

Seth Rich

>DNC staffer
>apparently worked with intel/cybersecurity (any confirm?)
>weeks before leak
>killed by "botched robbery"
>nothing taken
>no witnesses

This is a month or so after John Ashcroft "died" (was killed) the morning he was to testify on matters relating to hillary

Others:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Gareth_Williams

>Police visited Williams's home during the afternoon of Monday 23 August 2010, as a "welfare check" after colleagues noted he had been out of contact for several days.[9] His decomposing naked remains were found in a red The North Face bag, padlocked from the outside, in the bath of the main bedroom's en-suite bathroom.[10][11] The police had gained entry into his top floor flat in Alderney Street, Pimlico at around 16:40.[12] His family believe that crucial DNA was interfered with and that fingerprints left at the scene were wiped off as part of a cover-up.[1] No fingerprints, palm-prints, footprints or traces of William's DNA were found on the rim of the bath, the bag zip or the bag padlock. The key to the padlock was inside the bag, underneath his body.

Czech speciality death of the KGB in the 70s but not used post collapse

>Williams had recently qualified for operational deployment, and had worked with U.S. National Security Agency and FBI agents. The U.S. State Department asked that no details of Williams's work should emerge at the inquest. The Foreign Secretary, William Hague, signed a public-interest immunity certificate authorising the withholding from the inquest of details of Williams's work and U.S. joint operations.[14]

Gary Webb

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gary_Webb

>Webb began researching "Dark Alliance" in July 1995.[17] The website artwork showed the silhouette of a man smoking a crack pipe superimposed over the CIA seal.[19] This artwork proved controversial...

>The lead of the first article set out the series' basic claims: "For the better part of a decade, a San Francisco Bay Area drug ring sold tons of cocaine to the Crips and Bloods street gangs of Los Angeles and funneled millions in drug profits to a Latin American guerrilla army run by the U.S. Central Intelligence Agency." This drug ring pened the first pipeline between Colombia's cocaine cartels and the black neighborhoods of Los Angeles" and, as a result, "The cocaine that flooded in helped spark a crack explosion in urban America.

Webb was found dead in his Carmichael home on December 10, 2004 with two gunshot wounds to the head. His death was ruled suicide by the Sacramento County coroner's office. After a local paper reported that he had died from multiple gunshots, the coroner's office received so many calls asking about Webb's death that Sacramento County Coroner Robert Lyons issued a statement confirming Webb had committed suicide.[69]

>When asked by local reporters about the possibility of two gunshots being a suicide, Lyons replied: "It's unusual in a suicide case to have two shots, but it has been done in the past, and it is in fact a distinct possibility."

>Webb's ex-wife Susan Bell told reporters that she believed Webb had committed suicide.[69] "The way he was acting it would be hard for me to believe it was anything but suicide," she said.

>According to Bell, Webb had been unhappy for some time over his inability to get a job at another major newspaper. He had sold his house the week before his death because he was unable to afford the mortgage

>Trump makes fun of Evan McMuffin who worked for the CIA.
>Next day. CIA has a secret meeting and "confirms" Russia helped Trump.
pure coincidence

Trump declares need for recounts
wins a few hours later
Tells everyone to accept him without question, still has yet to remove the antiobama stickers from the private jet.

So the FBI is trying to cover it up and the CIA is blaming Russians?

Russians probably killed him before he could leak the Republican stuff himself.

I don't know

Yep, Comey likes Trump and has a vendetta on Hillary.
CIA just wants to get back to the days of wetworks and skunkworks fun rather than boring chucking of AT missiles at another goat fucking session.

it'll be interesting if wikileaks doesn't leak republicans stuff

Hey, you know that guy who is planning on being his secretary of state?

"Friends and associates said few U.S. citizens are closer to Mr. Putin than Mr. Tillerson, who has known Mr. Putin since he represented Exxon's interests in Russia during the regime of Boris Yeltsin.

"He has had more interactive time with Vladimir Putin than probably any other American with the exception of Henry Kissinger," said John Hamre, a former deputy defense secretary during the Clinton administration and president of the Center for Strategic and International Studies, a Washington think tank where Mr. Tillerson is a board member."

oh whoops

Yeah yeah.

And CIA also had proof of WMD in Irak.

It's almost like the CIA could be a government-controlled agency that could... say... "produce" evidence that would fit the narrative the government would like to push.

HOW

CONVENIENT

Whats your point?
We literally voted for this.

Except the guy who was there to disprove the narrative of CIA WMD support got car bombed in London.
You know, Mossaded.

Yellowcake.
The CIA takes shreds of evidence, picks the ones that fit the narrative convenient to the layers of bureaucracy between the analysts and the President, and collects a paycheck. The FBI looks for proof. Note that the FBI refused to back up the CIA on this crap. The CIA is saying what they think their masters want to hear, but the FBI is holding out for evidence.

FAKENEWS
A
K
E
N
E
W
S

Two days ago: "Obama orders investigation into Russian influence in election."
One day ago: "Obama probe concludes Russia influenced election."
Today: "CIA concludes Russia influenced election."

So, we're just doing President-led kangaroo courts to assign blame for politically-inconvenient events to foreign influence, namely, our former-greatest enemy Russia? How are we any different from the Soviets blaming everything that went wrong on us? It's like Obama wants to be Kruschev as hard as he can in his last few weeks.

Bothers me that shit like this gets posted and all the sheep eat it up and never question anything or they defend it to the bitter end.

>Russia had documents which proved that one candidate was corrupt
>Same candidate is very hostile to Russia
>Other candidate wants to restore relations with Russia
>Russia wants the second candidate to win

I'm sorry, but I'm not seeing the problem here.

If Russia tampered with voting machines or released fake documents in order to hurt Hillary, it would be a real fucking problem. But the documents were real.

You mean the boring ass ones?
Yeah, the ones released by State? Which is always funny as you can request and view all of Hillary's emails at NARA.
Or do you mean the fun and interesting ones that were made up whole clothe and had fake FOIA numbers?

who would win?

yes, the CIA.

bastions of freedom and democracy.