Favorite reactions to Trump's victory

Favorite reactions to Trump's victory

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/uriahshelton/status/796197140221431808
twitter.com/uriahshelton/status/796213626826698752
twitter.com/uriahshelton/status/796233850535804929
twitter.com/uriahshelton/status/796237605981405184
4chandata.org/mu/Anybody-have-stories-of-meeting-musicians-Were-they-cool-or-were-they-dicks-a37658
4chandata.org/tv/I-saw-Ryan-Gosling-at-a-grocery-store-in-Los-Angeles-yesterday-I-told-him-how-cool-it-was-to-meet-him-in-person-but-I-didnt-want-t-a317329
youtube.com/watch?v=10__g_fP3RU
youtube.com/watch?v=fMQo6ye2Axk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Wtf mate

These have to be trolls

Guys stop, Trump is tearing this country apart.

(((my 8-year old)))

God-tier hilarious. Well done.

>8 yr old shillary """""""supporters"""""""""
pizzaman approves this

REEEEEE
THIS BETTER BE FAKE FUCK

>8 year old
>Caesar

lel, who in the fuck on "twitter" is going to know who that was? I guess HITLER was wearing thing at that point

Does anyone have that picture describing two trump supporters telling a white guy to go back to Africa because "technically everyone is from Africa" and it ends by revealing this was all told by someone's 8 year old? Please, God, I've been thinking about that picture all day

i'm so glad these shitlibs are getting a taste of their own medicine

these next 8 years are going to be so much fun

twitter.com/uriahshelton/status/796197140221431808

twitter.com/uriahshelton/status/796213626826698752

twitter.com/uriahshelton/status/796233850535804929

twitter.com/uriahshelton/status/796237605981405184

Yet Hillary took money from the very country to fund the attacks on 9/11.

What a sack of bullshit. I have an eight year old who was """supporting""" Hillary for a while because of some YouTube stuff and then we talked to him for literally like 30 seconds about various things and then he was 100% for Trump. Which made me take a step back and try not to influence him in that way right now. There is no reason too and obviously kids are just very open to what people say.

I promise each of these tweets is the exact same situation except the parents reveled in it and continued instead of realizing the power they had over their kids decisions and outlook and that they should help them cultivate their own opinions (even at a young age and even if the are 'wrong' in the parents eyes).

Kids should be worrying about learning a sick slapshot and arguing about video games, not politics.

>"should i tell people at school I am not Muslim anymore?"

You shouldn't have bothered to shared that to begin with, because you're eight... Who gives a fuck at that age?

>friends son
Lol cuck

Bendis? Bendis the writer?

>the it didn't really happen but even if it did you are a shit part collection

Time to call the hotline.

This is getting scary guys.

Looks like its him, are you surprised marvel is cucked?

Kek

Fuck what is that copy pasta from?

I've seen a Kojima version

There is much debate about the actual original one. Every board on Sup Forums has their own variant of it.

Kek

The first time I saw it was when robin williams died

Who knew so many 8 year olds were this moved by politics

CAN SOMEONE POST THE "HIRE ME" MADE UP STORY???

Please

It's a meme that mocks his terrible writing style.

It originates from Sup Forums but there are a lot of versions. The original was about Flying Lotus.

I know it but forgot to sav it.

pretty sure original is some comedian

It's been around forever. I'm not sure if anyone remembers the first time it was posted.

I'd like to believe the author lives a quiet lurking life now, secretly knowing he contributed.

I was 8 when 9/11 happened, I saw the news mention world war 3 I said wow and went to read Nintendo power and play video games
I didn't know who was president or prime minister

This was hilarious
Someone post it please

>Day 1 of the Trump Presidency

Today on my way to school I saw a truck full of klansman drag a black student out of class saying "no school for niggers" then hanged her from a tree and forced Mexican students to beat her lifeless body with sticks at gun point saying "here's your piƱata beaners". I ran inside where I saw men in MAGA hats lining up the lgbt students and shooting them while Donald Trump himself raped a muslim student to death then feasted her corpse. I'm literally shaking. P.S. I filed a police report but they said everything I witnessed is now legal.

Today at school I was gang-banged, and when I tried to tell authorities, they all laughed at me, said that Trump is president so they can do what they want, and then one cop even forced his fingers into me. I cried and tried to go home, but had to hide in the bushes as I witnessed my LGBTTQIAAP+ friends chained up being herded into vans to go to concentration camps. My neighbour set a womyn of color's house on fire while the cops applauded

Caesar wasn't bad though.

>It originates from Sup Forums
I first saw it on Sup Forums years ago. This was before Sup Forums existed.

I was just upset that Fox Kids wasn't on for almost two weeks.

>The original was about Flying Lotus.
Just looked up who Flying Lotus is. No way the original is about him.

"Oh no, people voted in an election!"
>implying more than 28% of registered voters bought the Trump jew.

I first saw it on Sup Forums too, about Ryan Gosling

It's from around 2012 and the earliest usage was definitely Flying Lotus. Some claim the Ryan Gossling version came first but that's just not the actual case.

i didn't have cable because my mom was addicted to drugs so we couldnt afford it

Are you fucking kidding me?

>I told a kid in a very serious and horrifying tone on how the boogeyman will kill his parents, wear their skin, and then torture him to death slowly using knives and shit, this is how the boogeyman impacts our kids.

>you dont know what dark is
>someone says nigger
>YOU RAYSISS

You gotta hand it to her(?) though, she did a good job at beating the shit out of herself.

I remember a incontrol version, from around those times, back when SC2 was relevant

It's clearly make up. The pictures weren't taken together look at her cuts. They're inconsistent in direction.

I'm pretty sure you're wrong unless you have proof that Gosling wasn't the original.

If this faggot would have ever gotten in a fistfight he would have his makeup better

I'm pretty sure I saw it on Sup Forums before 2012, but it is hard for me to remember.

It's earliest archived post is on Sup Forums in 2012 where it was already pretty decently popular.

The Gosling one was first posted in 2013.

4chandata.org/mu/Anybody-have-stories-of-meeting-musicians-Were-they-cool-or-were-they-dicks-a37658

4chandata.org/tv/I-saw-Ryan-Gosling-at-a-grocery-store-in-Los-Angeles-yesterday-I-told-him-how-cool-it-was-to-meet-him-in-person-but-I-didnt-want-t-a317329

how in the fuck is freehaven still a thing? why hasn't he died yet?

>straight up racism
BOO AMERICA SUCKS IM MOVING TO CANADA
>Canada deported all the gypsies back to R*mania

These are always the best.

Well put me in a dress and call me Sally, guess I was wrong.

The first time I heard it it was about Shia Labouf and I also saw one about Mel Gibson

>mfw nobody is moving to Canada
>Soldiers, majorly, the only ones to have faced ACTUAL hardship in the US voted for trump

notice that all of the children referenced are female

Because it's actually really hard to immigrate to Canada unless you're brown and being brought here to work below minimum wage at Tim hortons. We're a cold liberal Dubai

Trump daddy

I know this pasta from Sup Forums.

>twitter.com/uriahshelton/status/796237605981405184

tl;dr needs to add a "laci green doesn't understand healing" vid to his extensive "laci green doesn't understand X" series. topkek!

>that pic
of all the things that didn't happen, this didn't happen the most. Plus, that chocolate syrup doesn't even remotely resemble blood.

I want to say that copypasta is not just pre-Sup Forums but pre-/news/. But I could be remembering incorrectly.

>(((Textbook))) fascism

here you go

>pulled my underwear up from the back of my pants, which pulled my dick (small)

No one can beat this

Literally fake and gay.

You're a fucking newfag then.

neva 4ga

I knew that fag.

youtube.com/watch?v=10__g_fP3RU

Isnt the original about ryan gosling?

That's not quite close enough to call convincing.

Meant to post this

youtube.com/watch?v=fMQo6ye2Axk

Been here for almost 10 years
I'm not proud of it

Does anyone have the video where Ted goes into hibernation for 10 thousand years and talks about the Amish-kai & Moloch?

>Been here for almost 10 years

You and me, mang.

Oh there it is.

I feel bad for her.

She really has no idea how dark things can get.

These are the people I actually feel bad for in this whole thing. The total normies, eating all the propaganda unquestioning, because they're used to their line of information being credible.

yeah Mexico has been here for too long

I will never get over liberals who think the first thing they should do when they're upset is take a selfie.

Nothing is sharper than this edge.

>hire me
>text message

100% certainty this was not faked

The original is from Sup Forums, it was about shaq

I remember reading an article where this guy got reported and arrested.

Anyone got a link to it?

>everybody loves Trump because he speaks to what they want right now
>he doesn't even go out attacking queer people
>this "woman" definitely isn't paranoid due to flame fanning liberal websites