Eyes Wide Open /EWO/ True DeKEKtive the investigation continues

>Massive Pedophile Ring Uncovered in Norway last month:
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/norway-paedophile-ring-police-arrest-51-men-a7432441.html
>Oprah exposes jewish satanist pedos 25 years ago:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=u1yaWQxVwx0&feature=youtu.be
>One of Obama's top donors was arrested for child rape in 2014:
theafricanspear.com/2016/11/24/obamas-homosexual-donor-arrested-for-child-rape-terrence-bean/
>Journalist getting censored for talking about Pizzagate objectively
youtube.com/watch?v=mHSVBp4ePfc
Eyes Wide Open /EWO/ True DeKEKtives
>Season 1 in 3 Minutes:
youtube.com/watch?v=9itWsqzFMVo
>Is this all bullshit? in under 20 mins:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=yiLNkIiyKuU

>Kek willed this to be included in the OP:
dcpizzagate.wordpress.com

>Secret Police trying to SHUT IT DOWN in Midland, Texas (Bush's hometown that has a child sex crime problem):
youtube.com/watch?v=UXybotgqxY8
>Ex-Sherrif's Deputy with fake left arm dies in shootout with local police and feds:
m.oaoa.com/news/crime_justice/law_enforcement/article_f6b4a8d6-e7b0-11e5-83d6-7f8b044c591c.html?mode=jqm
>Tunnels nearby Buddy Webb's property heading towards Home Depot and a storage unit (digging on video)
youtube.com/watch?v=AbTJAcTtJ6s
>Suspicious deaths (like murder suicides) have been happening in the surrounding area

>“The CIA’s campaign to popularize the term ‘conspiracy theory’ and make conspiracy belief a target of ridicule and hostility must be credited, unfortunately, with being one of the most successful propaganda initiatives of all time.” -Professor deHaven-Smith
All evil requires to triumph is for good men to do nothing. Let's be good men and do something.

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/12/1223066_re-get-ready-for-chicago-hot-dog-friday-.html
youtube.com/watch?v=JebImnPFcuI
youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
nytimes.com/interactive/2016/12/10/business/media/pizzagate.html?hp&action=click&pgtype=Homepage&clickSource=image&module=first-column-region®ion=top-news&WT.nav=top-news
m.youtube.com/watch?v=JebImnPFcuI
youtube.com/watch?v=jqALdkTArqs
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Sd8o3WUKP8M
youtube.com/watch?v=L777RhL_Fz4&
youtube.com/watch?v=u1yaWQxVwx0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump OP good luck most of these threads are crawling with disinfo

Dat meme on the OP. Fucking glorious.

OP is crawling with disinfo already.

OPs pic is funny because its true

I think you can't tell what the truth it's, even if sprays your face, with their warm milky reality.

didn't even notice the pic, nicely done

fresh OC

name one pizzagate victim/crime, or is this not a pizzagate thread?

Madeleine.

Is that pizzagate related?
sauce?

he's back

>Yhe56Jem

It told you to stop, Canada

bruh im not scared

that means you have to be

did they change the shillbot, switching the "good jobs" meme for the "name one pizzagatevictim" meme?

also
wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/12/1223066_re-get-ready-for-chicago-hot-dog-friday-.html
>I think Obama spent about $65,000 of the tax-payers money flying in
>pizza/dogs from Chicago for a private party at the White House not long
>ago, assume we are using the same channels?
Childtrafficing, prostitution and/or rape, drugtrafficing and posetion or just general corruption through wasting taxmoney. either way a crime with whole USA as victim

Go clean up Germany, if it's safe to walk the streets.

check also McCanns had after the incident contact with known pedophile sir clement freud, and there are rumors (i still have to look myself for sources but was mentioned) that clement freud had also contact to podesta, and freuds house is about half a mile from where the mccanns stayed in portugal

I like it, it keeps me focused on the important things.

What did you think the tax money was for. It's for improvements to the Country that benefit the people. Those pizza/dogs fed I don't know how many African American orphans.

he operates like this

>show up in thread neutral
>supply some info/pizza memes to fit in
>make long comments starting with support that end in asserting theres no conspiracy
>derail thread

Usually you can find him by his high post count
He also likes to talk about himself, and his gay stories. He loves gay talk especially, i kinda think hes a faggot. If only he were a self hating faggot, or better yet a suicidal one :)

youtube.com/watch?v=JebImnPFcuI

Did you want the Chicago Niggers Food Businesses to stave.

he also:

>tries to lead thread to germany for some reason
>tries demotivate thread
>asks for victims/evidence of crime

WTF HAVE I FOUND? MODS FUCKING DELETED IT!

starve

No evidence. Like GamerGate all over.

You should make an info-graphic about me, to warn the others.

Culkin is in a band named "Pizza Underground". I listened to one of their songs called funkytown..and it was just so disturbing.

lol nigger

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

Every thread is a Pizzagate thread. It's the only way to counter to your deliberate sliding efforts that strangely revolve around coffee.

See. This gofundme is as dangerous and creepy as Comet. As in. Not dangerous or creepy.

Coffee smells good doesn't it. Help yourself.

>coffee
what?
Are you mistaking me for the capcha?

Too many questions could upset the order of things.

Inviting children into The White House is a true cause. Paranoia is a real illness. I was an Anime addicted idiot who believed in Jewish conspiracies until I took the Paranoia No More Pill. My doctor prescribed me a monthly bottle. You can receive help too. Contact your local doctor pediatrician nutritionist psychologist for a dose of Paranoia No More over the counter.

Paranoia No More is a truly just cause. All proceeds go towards a New Car.

>>NYT article that has likely served to drive more people towards #pizzagate

nytimes.com/interactive/2016/12/10/business/media/pizzagate.html?hp&action=click&pgtype=Homepage&clickSource=image&module=first-column-region®ion=top-news&WT.nav=top-news

of course they dont allow comments lol

Commentary kills the atmosphere.

Here is a theory:
As we see the shills have begun shilling a lot harder like 1-2 days before election, and especially AFTER it. Why would that be? Shouldnt they use all their ressources prior to the election back when it could have changed something? Why now when its already too late to waste their time here?
Now on of our mainsuspect is James Alefantis, who coincidently is the ex BF of David Broock, head of CTR, and coincidently the emergence of Pizzagate is at the same time CTR goes full power.
How probable is it that Broock employed fellow pedos he knew from Alefantis pizzaparties who are now scared for their live, making them not work for money anymore, but for their own needs making its reasonable they put now more effort into this?

shills, I hope you know you are number 2 on the list on the day of the rope, wether you are pedos or just trying to cover them for some reason doesnt matter. i hope you enjoy your little shitposting, making up for the live you will miss out on

You'll have to go through the entire nation of Israel. For you.

not sure whats harder to digest on that webm. his look after his sniff, or her suffering look. do we know who she iss? because she seems really disturbed like she knows whats going on.

>"I value my time."
>"I do good research, when I'm not telling lies."
>88rQl4iF
>Yhe56Jem
>lasUzroA

the msn logo is said that it's wavy shape is what compares it to the pingpong paddle log when every sees that its the coincidence that the pingppong paddles cross the same way the hearts do in the child lover logo.
NYT didn't even report that the little boy lover are just child-like triangers and literally nobody is comparing it to the green baloon comet logo
this is literally worse jounalism than the sites they brand as fake news (oh wait they are careful not to brand a particular site as fake since it would require them to prove it)

look at my flag, thats in my genes purging the jews

Who was purged. Not us.

It's probably because that Cazadero/Bohemia club lead was legit, and also probably because the Norway CP bust is connected to clinton. And God knows what other NATO countries are running this pedo CP/Snuff racket. It's cuz we are correct, the only time CTR shows up is when we are right.

these people know we know. Why do you think this homosexual agent is threatening me? Cuz HES scared, so he wants to spread his weak energy.

Your God is Satan.

McCanns sold the kid or something. They're obvious liars.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=JebImnPFcuI

Things that bother you. Never bother me.

gonna have to get you to hint us on what this is about? just looks like a drunken CTR

Nice digits. Biden is the fucken antichrist I swear.
That stony grin as he cranes his neck down, brrrr!

Jonbenet all over again...

also nice digits. also i feel more like obama is the antichrist
youtube.com/watch?v=jqALdkTArqs

How could you be the opposite of someone who never existed.

Dang.
I was just going to do a couple big dumps.
Don't know now.

Your genes post '45 are 2/3 Bolsh-Slav, 1/3 Arab.

L O W E N E R G Y
O
W
E
N
E
R
G
Y

dig the cool super secret seal

that is some creepy shhit.

doesn't matter if they lie or not, seriously, it will not lead to rich pedos and the next NYT article will point out how heartless and insensitive the rabid pizzagate is to accuse suffering parents.

Be nice

What did you asked for?

sauce?

Be mean.

many pages of things, but pizzagate tards blew it. Not ready for the "bug bomb"

too soon

Newfag spotted

i think it was some girl who got killed or something.

i used to always see it on Sup Forums

Don't know man, you might not like our style, but it works.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Sd8o3WUKP8M

Biden has fucking everything on youtube

DUDES
FOR FUCKS SAKE, LEARN HOW TO SPREAD SHIT

USE THE MORE POWERFUL STUFF
IN ONE OF THE EMAILS THERE IS AN ATTACHMENT PICTURE OF 2 FEMALES EATING PIZZA WITH A GIRL AND THEY'RE TIED TO HUMAN TRAFFICKERS

THE PICTURE OF THE GIRL WITH THE 1200 DOLLARS TAG ON HER
OR THE PICTURE WITH TAG #whatwhatinthebutt

THE CHICKEN LOVERS ONE AS WELL
GIVE THOSE PRIORITY WHEN SPREADING THEM LEAVE DETAILS FOR LATER

REMEMBER, PEOPLE PROCESS "THE WHOLE PICTURE" FIRST BEFORE THEY ARE WILLING TO PROCESS THE DETAILS

THAT'S THE BASIC OF SPREADING INFORMATION

definitely agree with that. People focus on the wrong thing.

were you off to then? voat? r/the_donald?

fucking disgusting. and people still doubt that there are pedos in the politics

Chicken lover

we need to do both. if we dont spread the infos they may get triggered but then fall for the media disinfo. thats why we have to bring out the infos simultaniously

those have been spread, NYT could have explained away those too with its genius reporting but they focus on the low grade bait shit we have already dismissed except the podesta photos which they clearly established were two witnesses describing each of the podesta brothers and not expecting us to not say 'huh, seems like one witness saw tony and the other saw john'

I don't usually take geometry stuff like that too seriously but holy shit

>we have to bring out the infos simultaniously
do it. we are ready

NYT just left those out because fake news

youtube.com/watch?v=L777RhL_Fz4&

if you want to know about that stuff. long, and the beginning doesnt seem like much, but really interesting what is hidden by the way stuff was build

youtube.com/watch?v=u1yaWQxVwx0

>7979
Nice.
Have a biden

Too soon goy

Oh shut the fuck up. The existence or non-existence of Christ is immaterial.

Memes are real, retard.

unlikely. And our main suspect is the fucking clinton foundation

JUST

Memes are not real mortal. When you die these people you hate will still go on and on.

guys where is CTR? i am picking up on a noticable amount of reduced shitposting on Sup Forums

Antarctica.

samefag

Dude, it's saturday night.

Only who belongs here today.

So when you guys releasing the findings of your investigation?
Kids are dying as you wait.
Time to give LEOs what you have.

H-heh. Mfing bamping all night my man.

Last thread someone posted this 2008 google street of alefantis's bucks fishing and camping. Look who was running a summer camp...