How can white nationilism exist in a country that is 50% nonwhite?

How can white nationilism exist in a country that is 50% nonwhite?

What can you hope to accomplish when there are 6000 nonwhite children being born in America everyday?

And some of you have the audacity to ridicule civic nationalists? White nationalism is based more on a fever dream than reality.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mestizo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>666
Fuck off Satan

Well America is probably too far gone.

63% white, probably a couple of percent less by now, figure bumped up by old white people, population of child-making age even closer to 50/50 with the non-whites having more kids

I don't know what US can do really. Some kind of violent expunging of these people within the next 10-15 years. But nowhere near enough white people care or even know genocide is happening

sad

Don't you mean, far too cucked?

Even Trump is started to backpeddle on immigration issues.

well yeah, cucked by Jews who genuinely control all this shit

i wonder sometimes why i even bother caring still

the 61% figure includes jews, arabs, turks, persians and a few other groups.

genocide or white minority rule like in south africa or rhodesia. so nothing realistic or sane. were almost completely brazilified. were past the point of no return.

"Civic nationalism" is a cute idea, but what is the evidence that it actually works, or that it is even possible at all? People skip over that part.

What does "civic nationalism" even look like when a large chunk of the people you want to be civic nationalists are disconnected from the history of the country?

What the fuck does the Revolutionary War or the Federalist Papers or anything else mean to someone who has no connection to those civics except for living on the land conquered by people who once did?

America was defeated in the 60's by the immigration act put together by jews and irish

Basically"the greatest generation" and hippies votes/allowed for this shit and we are paying the consequences

Well, if we are ethnic nationalists and it fails, we're fucked. If America continues globalizing we're fucked. So we're just fucked, unless we create an ethnic nation state, and only kek knows how that could be accomplished.

If whites were smart or acted as a unit, whites would all go to several strategic states, secede from the US

Without whites that state would collapsor be weak , and after a generation whites would conque and eject the inhabitants

Ethnic diversity would be outlawed and a unifying culure and homogeny with large birth rates encouraged

In reality a exlpicit civic nationalist with implicit white nationalism

This might be what we have currently which is why the jews are having heart attacks

Samuel hintingon in his book "who are we" in his last 30 pges predicted precisely the current politcs with a white backlash nationalist rise

The 3 possibilities was the diverse cosmopolitan state, imperial state or nationalost state

Hispanic American here.

Can we all just learn to get along in this beautiful country?

Maybe

Dude, how can you call it genocide. The number of white people isn't decreasing, it's just decreasing proportionately to the population of the country.

The fact that other races are having more babies than you and living near you doesn't mean they're committing genocide against you.

Its genocide because it is intentional displacement by an elite that despises the population being displaced

what is balkanization?

>Hispanic American
you mean mestizo
hispanic is a white man from spain

I meant what I said

Daily reminder boomers and their koombayah bullshit took what was the single most powerful nation state in this planets history and managed to demolish western dominance in less than 80 years

When the oil runs out and everything goes full on Mad Max I'm comforted by the thought that their cushy social security retirement will be ended by the fucking purge

Honestly, I used to worry about this but I think we will be fine in the U.S. Hispanics are hard working and most importantly catholic, and they already have some white in them so a couple generations of whitening up the their gene pool they can become honorary aryans. Like 40% of hispanics voted Trump, which is amazing considering the massive brainwashing they are constantly put through.

Although then I look at places like L.A. that are completely overrun with spics who literally destroyed a utopia and filled it with filth and lose hope. But still, compared to niggers or muslims they are great.

Europe on the other hand is fucked, Muslims are literally subhumans.

me too
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mestizo

Balkanise the US and you'll be fine