Istanbul Bombing 12-10-16

cnn.com/2016/12/10/europe/istanbul-explosions/index.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SGVFTlfab-c&t=26s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

kebab removed

Russian hackers probably put the bombs

Anyone see any Turkish flags the past couple of hrs? Looks like the plug was pulled

God help the people of Turkey. That is horrible. And I come from a Greek family saying that.

I am pretty worried that the sane more secular Turks are being attacked and taken over by more and more radical ones. For all the genocide and war that Ataturk has been involved with, he also did a lot of good secularizing and moderating the country.

You realize this is insane kebab killing the moderate kebab that we have been allies with, right?

Fuck. Now I want some gyro.

> Erdoroach
> moderate
He is literally allied with ISIS. The fact that only cops died during this attack means it's either the PKK or a PKK false flag by the state.

It's 5:53 am in Turkey.

Literal bug bomb

If this happened in the US it would be breaking news but nobody gives a fuck for Turkeys

I want to put my dick into that dude.

I was litterally telling people on /trv/ not to go there two days ago

Sleeper Cunt

PKK or PKK false flag for sure. Also it was done outsode of Besiktas stadium. Who is known to have one of the most Islamist fans. So good job.

>false flag

>Constantinople Bombing 12-10-16

FTFY DEUS VULT

good

there is just serious shit about to go down
in short

>white man wants to drive ISIL out
>but he won't do it himself
>he putts together a co-alition of forces to remove ISIL
>but these forces include isreal, the PKK, turkey etc
>these forces would engage in open conflict in most situations
>the white man has promised multiple groups ownership of the land they take from ISIS

that's why ISIS is still around, simply because the predatory arab states know that whoever removes ISIS will likely be attacked as well

if all those troops go in together, it's likely the turks would abandon the fight on ISIS and totally wipe out the kurds on their own side for example

turkey are the new faggots of the middle east
trying to bully the EU with illegal immigrants, throwing out democracy, secularism, seizing land, wiping out minority groups

Merry Christmas Sup Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=SGVFTlfab-c&t=26s

The only good roach is a dead roach.

fpbp

It's a start.

>"""allies"""

Came here to post this

Hey guys, this thread is dead, hope someone sees it though. The turkish coverup is probably going to say this was a kurdish attack. Maybe ISIS. It was actually a surgical extraction attempt on the life of Ergodan's handler by the french foreign legion. Every head of state has a handler who answers directly to (((them))).

Don't ask how I know this, but I'm on the warpath towards figuring out who exactly (((they))) are and what their goals are. The extraction was performed using a secret black ops team within the legion, which is one of the few military elite miltary forces in the world that has leaders who are working in secret against (((them))).

The bombing and gunfire was all created to cover the extraction of ergodan's handler to a black site for interrogation. I know this sounds crazy but it's 100% true and I'm so close to finding out the actual truth that I need to let this out in case I'm replaced when I get too close.

As for proof that I'm legit, this is the french military ID of my informant in the legion. It's been heavily redacted to protect him of course, but the ID is completely legit and belongs to a man who is as determined to stopping (((their))) plan as I am. That's all I can say for now.

A fucking LARP