A human-made triangular aircraft has flown over my property 4x. It looks really badass...

A human-made triangular aircraft has flown over my property 4x. It looks really badass, I'd like to fly it in a video game ayyyy lmao.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tsjyjUsWfPA
youtu.be/6n_xCI-peq0?t=3m1s
youtube.com/watch?v=7P7ssFbqjbY
youtube.com/watch?v=wne6jg6bhko
youtube.com/watch?v=-b5aW08ivHU
google.com/search?q=triangle ufo&oq=triangle ufo&
youtube.com/watch?v=IzzjFVF25IQ
youtube.com/watch?v=0SqFPNTBnv8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Oh and here's the video of it, it's been hardcoded from the raw footage so not perfect quality as the raw footage I have. But good enough.

I saw a video few weeks ago in which that aircraft was described by someone but not filmed

>10/12/16
fake
learn to make it look real by putting on the real date, not the future

If it was an Australian poster. It was likely me, I posted on Sup Forums back in November about it when I first saw it.

I'm 100% certain its an equilateral triangle in shape.

>future
It is either 2 months old or present. You stupid joke fails because you are stupid.

Day/Month/Year. Dumb arse. It's the 11th of December for me right now. I'm in the future over you American.

>But good enough.

good enough for what faggot?

it's a plane

Good enough to see the lights running up it, hear a jet engine sound and hear it speak two words. And make a boom sound in the distance, then flash a red and green light. And then disappear.

It's fucking nothing

Yeah no joke it is in a plane. It flies. But it's a perfect equilateral triangle. I've seen it close up and in much much clearer view than the video.

You can't make out shit in the video, except for two frames. Look in the OP picture. It's triangle, looks just like pic related. It flew right over my house under 50M altitude.

it's a plane

>and hear it speak two words

Nigga are you insane?

Turn up the volume on my video, you can hear it say Nice Securities in a robotic voice.

it's just noise m8
get some sleep

It is a triangle-shaped plane. Correct. I saw the whole underside of it perfectly on 4 occasions. Yesterday I viewed it with binoculars, when I heard a jet engine sound.

On the 3rd occasion I sighted it, I heard a prop plane sound, and ignored the sound. But then the equilateral triangle aircraft flew straight across my FOV.

Just keep playing the video over and over before it says Nice Securities. You will hear it with repetition. It's faint, you can also hear static noise, like a mic transmission being connected. Before it speaks.

is this like trolling I have heard about so much? I kinda like it.

I blame pizzagate for making retards think they can spread their /x/ tier shit here.

What do you think it is for? Why the shape? Can it hover?

I think he's legit crazy

This triangle aircraft has flown over my property. It was a perfect triangle in all its sides. No propeller, nothing protruding from the sides.

It hasn't hovered in one spot. It's always traveled at about 300km/hr, and then disappeared. The 4th encounter however, I watched it fly for a long time into the distance with my binoculars.

Nobody's buying what you're selling Australia. Think up a new ruse. Ask your countrymen how to troll.

Nah man I ain't crazy. This triangular aircraft can change its sound to that of a prop.

It obviously can camoflage with jet engine and piston engine sounds around rural areas, that hear those types of engines a lot. (I'm very rural).

It is just like the triangle aircraft in this video with 1.8M hits:
youtu.be/6n_xCI-peq0?t=3m1s

Maybe a new type of stealth plane that can reflect surroundings to disappear

And in reality this triangle aircraft is completely silent and uses anti-gravity technology.

This is a cartoon.

Yeah

Yes. But it was created by a stoner prophet of God obviously.

I've seen these in Costa Rica. At night, in middle of the road. No pics because I was driving, but they're here.

Oh lord.

Oh interesting

so you've seen it 4 times and yet you only have this crappy video to show for.

nice

Yeah because It's flying too far away of late to get any decent video. I think it's camera shy...

I like you aussie :p

so they've explained their technology to you.

Next time film with normal camera and heat vision. Call your boss and quit your job, this is your life now

It's this nigger.

youtube.com/watch?v=7P7ssFbqjbY

Well I'm assuming it has anti-gravity, because in the video, the two lights I see are of its tail. Yet it was traveling in a straight line back 90 degrees. So in a split second it rotated 90 degrees from travelling East to Norh, dropped something (loud boom in distance - found 9 terra nova seed cans, with dents in them and surrounding scrap).

And then it took off North.

>boss
>job
I'm a neet on centrelink mate

Whats with all the colgate posters lately?

weird if you're seeing a lot of us,
cause it's 4:30 AM over here right now

This is the closest I've found to the one I saw.

It's not that Aurora plane. That Aurora plane is not a equilateral triangle. The Aurora is a scalene triangle. A triangle with all sides the same length is what I WITNESSED on 4 occasions at night. Always I'd be outside in my gym room, chilling and having a cig or bong. Then hear a jet noise, and then see perfect triangle shape and lights all over the bottom of it traveling along all chill and shit.

It has blink capability based on what observations? Ive been seeing your threads for days, speak up. If you post anymore, and on other sites and boards as I have seen, everyone will label you a shill. Spamming for awareness presupposes you have information to be aware of, which you don't. Spamming without information is akin to disinformation, and others are already putting that on you. Prove me wrong, I can afford to wait.

Getting back to the topic of the plane, there are planes made in this shape, but the hole in the center is a circle. That model is chinese, and it is a post ARV hybrid. It's a dual ramjet with antigravity blink capability. I am wondering, IF you are not a shill, wondering if these two planes are the same. I have never seen a model like China's, and yours is so similar i wonder if you got it wrong. The hole in the plane should be circular.

Which state OP? Near any bases or airport?

just two and we are called toothpastes. and its national insomnia day.

edit: and fuck you.

You've slipped into another timeline again.
This is the one where Mary fucked God when she was 14. So Jesus was born earlier.
The God in a this timeline likes em young

I'm in SA and live near an airport. I see planes and jets all the time and don't give two fucks.

But this triangle aircraft gets my attention, because of its striking looks. It looks much more impressive than the B2.

Worst video ever. Wait for it to come back and use a camera, not your phone

Get a laser pen and blind the shit out of them a few miles from your house and film that

Fuck that I don't want to get arrested in case they are cops.

If you were crazy, how would you know? How would you know you're not?
If you were, the world around you would probably seem a little off. Other people would probably seem crazy to you.
You might even think you're seeing ultra advanced aircraft when really it's just a passenger jet.
You're gonna have to ask yourself some scary questions

This is not bad idea with UFOs. You can try shooting at them too. The thing is, if you get in trouble that tells you it is a man made aircraft et cetera. If you see a plane practicing blink displacement, you fucking shoot at it, and you never get in trouble, it's alien. Because who the fuck are the aliens going to complain to? The FAA? Ha!

I did record this on my camera.

I got the triangle shape of it from two frames on video. I'm not crazy, I have very good eyesight. I saw Mr triangle aircraft 100%.

MOUTHBREATHER DETECTED

Explain to me Blink Displacement.

Nah man I was hyped with adrenaline like fuck.

Are you sure you aren't Aussie?
This is top teir shitposting here.
Russell admires your efforts

I believe you bro

so you think its aliens, or cops.......

you really gotta work on your case building skills op

Just in case you know. Look I know it's human. I don't believe in aliens. I don't know who they are, but they were so fucking loud when they flew over my house. I bolt out of my computer chair and went outside the front door. Looked up and saw the whole underside of it. White circle lights along its triangle formation going forwards, triangle point first.

Cheers bro

A perfect triangle on all sides except for the bottom which is a fucking curve?

Oh aliens, that was Podesta favorite subject.

He probably knew a couple of pilots even.

IT'S EQUILATERAL

On the bottom the curve doesn't extend out past the general triangle shape though. It's still in line with it being an equilateral triangle, because the wing tips are perfectly in line with the curve flattening off.

I'm just being stupid mate. Good onya for being pro active about this. More people should be watching the skies.
Try to get some better footage is my only advice.

Yeah I will try to. I think it might come back on the 24th or Christmas time, going by the two week gap in sightings.

It's private sector terminology for this 'antigravity' capability you referenced. The thing is, i guess its okay because no one but you would listen and your belief or faith in this info is irrelevant, but gravity is not real. Gravity is not a phenomenologically real force. This means that antigravity cannot be, because there is no gravitational force for the system to oppose, manipulate, or negate in the first place. It is better to say that you don't need antigravity, because there is no gravity to overcome in the first place. It is this understanding which is at the base of Blink Displacement technology in the private sector, and the creation of Blink Displacement aircraft since 1970s.

Im not going to explain the whole thing because it starts with post enlightenment math, which is madness (there are no zeroes ...) Just know that Blink Displacement is the military euphemism for antigravity flight. For example a hanger in Area 51 or similar infrastructure have Blink Displacement aircraft. That's a good use of it.

Years ago my brother and his fiance saw one of these at eye level when they lived in a highrise down town. Also many of my friends have seen them flying over our small city, probably watching all the rich kids OD on ketamine.

Alright cool man. Cheers.

Why do you reckon this $100 billion dollar aircraft has an interest in an outback bogan stoner shitposter?

because you saw it.
and the 2nd time they had confirmation.
the 3rd time they where scanning your brain en insideness
the 4th time they did it again because they could hardly believe the scan results

there will be no 5th time....

youtube.com/watch?v=wne6jg6bhko

Were people not seeing this thing in Turkey a few weeks ago?

that was a whole bunch of them. and just lights. nothing so incredibly close as in ops video.

What? I'm not meant to see its true form?

Also what would their scan results have said ayy

Depends on the flight paths out of your area, respective to mil bases and outlying islands. From your entire country I would only be worried if the flights were to & from Antarctica. If they route with China, they are merely cucking Aussie airspace to test their new vehicles, made with US tech bought through JOHN KERRY & THE CLINTON FOUNDATION. sry bout caps, but yeah.

A modern blink displacer can take off from the hanger, as in, it can blink from hanger to flight plan altitude. That's why the ufo community has changed so much, these planes literally do not take off and land anymore. But now that China and others have stolen US tech with Hillary, china is now post SR-71 blackbird. Any blink displacer from them is new and untested, and is not perfected. It has to be a hybrid because the tetragrammaton radiation would destroy the hanger, in an unshielded craft. So they have to blink at a minimum safe distance, meaning the plane needs conventional engines to reach safe blink altitude.

The best ones are fully shielded, and need no engines or wings. That's why they look like saucers in the first place: the entire plane is a circle hull around a blink displacer tokomak (tetragrammaton, not taurus). They call them tokomaks but they are IVM (isotropic vector matrix) not torus.

'one of us'

youtube.com/watch?v=-b5aW08ivHU

Fucken wicked.

Oh that's cool then. What am I?

>Fucken wicked.
you didn;t read that at all didn't you,

>What am I?
one of them I reckon, you tell me. either an alien or a cop.

OP's video is also just lights though.

What's with all the dutchies on pol lately btw?

fuck if I know man, prolly the wilders conviction and some stuck around I guess.

or maybe because the F1 season is over and they are bored.

So I'm an alien hybrid? That would explain why my first and only ex-girlfriend over 7 years ago, said I was out of this world. And like I was from another planet. Ayyy lmao.

An explanation of the technology is fucken wicked.

I saw some of these when I was a kid riding with my parents through Ohio

Interesting.

>Interesting.
you didn't read that at all did you

Explain to me please. I'm stoned. What do I have to worry about?

from the top of my head I would say anal probing

I don't know what black program they are but our kids will probably be playing with the official licensed toy.

google.com/search?q=triangle ufo&oq=triangle ufo&

Gotta figure that after the SR71 was retired, they had a new toy. Gotta remember that air force generals have said that whatever we can imagine, exists, decades ahead of normal tech. Gotta remember that right before the SR71 fleet was retired, the government procured enough of the special alloy used to build them, to build the fleet over again- ostensibly for a 'reskin' of the existing fleet.

Which was then promptly retired.

HMMM

What please no.

Interesting. My eyes feel so heavy right now, they're sparkling because I'm so high on a mix of marijuana and kief resin. So super good THC hit that lasts for ageessss.

>HMMM

'implying'

youtube.com/watch?v=IzzjFVF25IQ

What do these aliens look like?

youtube.com/watch?v=0SqFPNTBnv8

>tetragrammaton

7.5/10 LARP but I actually read it all and know what tetragrammaton means

'Tetrahedron' would've been more convincing.

I'm not listening to that gay LSD hippy mind control shit.

What does the aliens in the triangle aircraft look like?