Sargon of Akkad vs RedPanel

They been fighting in twitter all day, now they decided to debate on live stream. It just ended.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=OQ8G6kjFsE8
What do you think?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k-0E4-hFtdg
youtube.com/watch?v=PDRFEni3iIM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What faggot shit are these ducks kvetching about.

RedPanel sucks at debating. Sargon is a cuck. No one wins.

Not watching. Someone give the tl;dr of whatever is going on.

Redpanel claimed he was more left than Sargon claimed because his thoughts on discrimination laws, Sargon talked about anarcaptialism being a flawed ideology, Redpanel got butthurt and defended it and they finally decided to just do a stream debate.

All I know is that redpanel is just a hilarious troll, and he made a comic ripping on Sargon, and Sargon got a little bit too salty about it, because he takes himself too seriously.

The racemixing jew faggot Milo got it correct when he said that the best way to expose the truth to a large audience is through humor.

>eceleb drama
Fuck off

Redpanel starting off super weak, 15 minutes in and he can't explain how investigating murder and punishing works which would have been my first question as well.

Man, Redpanel coming off so weak.

He then claims
>well some people in the area pay for that
>so... Taxes?
>no no they won't go to jail if they don't pay
Jesus RedPanel

I fucking love redpanels so much.

people are debating, that's good I guess.
the anarcho-cap is retarded, of course. he got nailed at the first attempt

"Why?"
"Because inconsistencies and stuff"
"Ok. Is this an inconsistency in your philosophy?"
"hmmmmm"

Sargon's questions are not hard to respond to and put to rest. Why is he having so much trouble? Is it nerves or is he just not that sharp? I'm only 15 minutes in, does it get any better?

he's not sharp. and his philosophy has inconsistencies, the other guy is just good in pointing that out.

"Classic" liberal and ancap fight over the spot for most laughable philosophy. Sad!

ancap fag here. I hate Ancaps that say they are anti state but all for a "private" enterprise having central authority like a state. Real Anarcho Capitalism in my opinion is against centralized authority. Ideally none would exist, but you got to slowly work your way down. You can't just live in an ivory tower.

>the other guy is just good in pointing that out
Except his arguments are pretty easy to dispel

Nothing.

>Classical Liberalism and Anarchocapitalism

Cuck vs Cuck, why the fuck would I listen to this?

Exactly. I was literally an anarCap till just a few months ago when I stopped to question my beliefs, I thought, how would police work? Privatizing firemen would be fine but police? How do we pay them?
Who owns them? What is to stop George Soros from owning police like force, basically his own personal army? That is very crooked, how does the punishment work? Do we all chip in to the man who sets up a hanging? What if no one pays? I mean they won't go to jail or anything, so why pay when they expect others too? More and more questions unraveled and I finally said fuck it, I'm not an AnarCap, it is just too flawed. Some and I only mean SOME government is needed.

well, the debater is failing at that.

Ok?

pls no infighting
this is what that libtards want
this is why they made up the "alt-right" label and applied it to us

I agree.

Truth be told, debate skills have nothing to do with whether your point is right or wrong, its about making it sound better than your opponent's.
People can have better points, and just be shitty debaters.

That said, I haven't watched this video. As far as I can tell, Sargon got upset at being misrepresented in Red's comic, and thats what started this twitter fight. Sargon dodged the question the entire time of how he was being misrepresented, and turned in on Libertarianism and Ancap, and just generally threw out insults.

Did he address the original point ever?

His Moonman comic was pretty funny desu

i don't think neither care about whatever was "the original point".
they're discussing society and organization of society in general

Personally, I could never go full Ancap because I just don't trust human nature. I'm all for a small government and pro-free market, but as you pointed out, it only takes one Geaorge Soros type to come along and fuck everything up.

Shit, anarcho-capitalists are fucking stupid and sad.

Everyone lost. But the anarcho lost more.

That bad, huh? Red seemed better (so far, as I look into their twit war) on twitter, but like I said, thats got nothing to do with debate skills.

ancap and people like them are fucking retarded.

Does Moonman have boobs in that?

I was going put something down like that, but you took it.

Both of their government types will not work in modern (((diverse))) countries.

It's not about debate skills, Sargon asked simple questions, how do police work? How do punishmen punishments work? So everyone chips in? Like taxes?
>well no because you won't go to jail for not paying
Uh so no one will probably pay
>hmmmm

Watch the video literally right ad it starts Sargon ask a simple question and Redpanel is dumbfounded.

It's just sad.

The thing about it is why don't people realize you have to work within current systems in place instead of taking an extreme.

Shat up. Our arguments can only grow stronger. Just don't let it devolve into a pissing match/character assassination.

manboobs

I remember putting up a big ass anarcho-capitalist flag as a screen saver because I thought it was the libertarian flag and some huge faggot came up to me bitching about it in the library.

I know, I agree too. People tend to go towards one extreme or the other. Don't like some of the inherent flaws involving capitalism? Shit abolish it then, every government has it's problems.

People just need to find ways of resolving them. Not completely throw out the system because you agree it's somewhat flawed. Which he went towards the absolute extreme, no type of government is allowed in his opinion.

Sargon of who vs Who?

moonboobs

That is debate skills. He should have seen that question coming, considering its an obvious one against his position.

The thing about ancap is that it's a mostly political philosophy. In reality, social institutions are hugely more powerful than political ones.

You could put Mormons or Amish into an ancap world and they'd still build barns together and run small businesses. You could also put our current higher education system into an ancap world, and that world would immediately start becoming statist.

Sargon is really good at picking apart other people's ideas, but I don't think he's very good at elucidating his own.

Where as my experience with Redpanels is mostly just funny but not very deep strawmanning

If he didn't know before hand, why the fuck did he have such big balls to think ideology was perfect and can just go after people on Twitter if you can't even answer what the fuck we do about police, punishment or murder?

This is fake drama for views, move along.
Stop falling for this shit!

If it was it would have been 4 tweets then the video. They tweeted at each other for 10 hours before Sargon finally said enough, let's just steam this shit.

The format these YouTube "celebs" present the argument in is embarasing.

Well, seems he got too cocky. Like I said, Sargon looked much worse on twitter with how he came off. But speaking, especially debating, its harder than typing. You don't have time to think about your responses, you have to make them then and there.
I don't debate precisely because I know I don't have the skill set suited for it.

I don't know how Sargon can show his face after the thorough thrashing he got from Diana Davison

Meant to address this in this I know it sounds like a cop out answer, but I personally don't believe that there is any such thing as a single political system that is the "right" way.

vid?

Dorks

Sargon couldn't wrap his head around the fact that denying non-vital services should be an individual choice. That beliefs alne makes him the opposite of a classical liberal, at least in the traditional sense. I can see why this contradiction activated red's 'tism. I don't need to any of the video to know that Sargon "won". The guy's good at dodging questions while his opponent is trying to frantically argue the points that Sargon questioned. Though, I could see Milo or Jim wiping the floor with. It's all about being quicker amd sharper than the other guy, doesn't really matter if you're right or not.

useless philosophy then.

let's use the proper term: retarded.

youtube.com/watch?v=k-0E4-hFtdg

and

youtube.com/watch?v=PDRFEni3iIM

Fuck Sargon's shitty arguments are pissing me off. The fact this fucker can't refute them is pissing me off even more.

ancap guy is retarded.

if you don't want to make the gay cake, and they are forcing you to do it, you jerk off on the cake.

problem solved.

>you're a cuck if you don't want other men having authority over you

reminder white nationalism works better in a setting of liberty since you can use freedom of association to shoo away the brownies (why sargon gets so triggered by it) who wouldn't even want to come to white nations in the first place without state welfare to get on and our governments making their shit countries even shittier

meanwhile le glorious fascism always implodes when it shits on the people its claiming to protect and starts wars against the people its claiming to protect

Sargon is a really, really shitty debator - and redpannels is even worse. Like, this shit starts off with "you're 'ancap' right? What happens if you're murdered, who investigates the crime?" - "Huh... I never thought of that..." fucking terrible discussion

>I don't need to any of the video to know that Sargon "won". The guy's good at dodging questions while his opponent is trying to frantically argue the points that Sargon questioned.

At least you subconsciously acknowledge the ancap couldn't answer basic questions about his ideology.

>anarchocapitalism being a valid ideology

Redpanel confirmed for retarded

Ancap is fucking stupid except for the memes it generates

omg listening to Sargon argue about this god damn gay cake thing...

>I just don't trust human nature
this
i guess i'm ancap in the sense that i believe it should be our final form. to get there we're probably going to need 150-300 years of gradually weening ourselves off the teat of state institutions and releasing the minds of the youth from grasp of the prussian education system. based on quigley's work i think we need to mature as a species to a place i call 'everyone gets a nuke'. it's where ai, 3d printing and nano tech get to a point that every single man on earth can instruct their quantum ai sexbot waifu to download icbm nuke plans off thepiratebay and oversee their construction in the 3d printing bay we'll all have in our hibernation spheres. but they don't because we're so fucking free killing everyone isn't even a thought.

>I need godlike powers to help starving children in Africa
>It's impossible for me to go to Africa with a suitcase of food and hand food out

what monitor is that?

>ancap

LMAO

It's old as shit, not him but that thing is almost as old as me. That's when windows XP had just come out. I had that exact model when I was eight.

I'm not an AnCap, I'm too uneducated about economics in general to be anything really, but I usually like them, guys like ThatNiggerT, Molymeme, Cantwell, etc, they're all good gents even if they do try as much as possible to make any fair economics work in a diverse society which it never will.

>Real Anarcho Capitalism in my opinion is against centralized authority
I wouldn't mind being ancap but I really don't see how this could be achieved.

yeah that's where i turned it off. i'd listen to sargon vs molymeme though.

user, windows XP came out less than 18 years ago...

>cultural libertarianism vs. anarcho-capitalism
Regargless of who wins

Autism

Well I'm around 25 and if you say that nearly twenty years ago isn't old. I bet you'd fucking throw a fit if you lost twenty years off of your life, or be happy as shit if gained twenty years.

So it's a bullshit argument to make.

This I was waiting for the msm to out the moonman videos all over youtube

Pretty much.

Nobody on this fucking site could argue sargon on what would happen to the murderer in this fucks society.

You're just mad he's right. Go cry somewhere else.

I couldn't watch more than 5 minutes. Diehard libertarians who have put no actual thought into BASIC logistical questions are the worst. Like, the first thing you should consider when you choose to be libertarian or communist or any other extreme nut, is what you're actually replacing the things that statists or capitalists do right with. If you can't answer that basic question thoroughly then you shouldn't consider yourself anything other than a supporter of the current system

good thing no one on this site is un-ironically ancap

conclusion: live debating is retarded.

Jim?

I was going to turn it off but it's so cringe I have to keep listening. I'm at the 1 hour mark and they're still arguing about how far away you need ot be from a starving African to be obligated to feed them.
>Implying it's right to feed Africans

>Privatizing firemen

they tried this, didn't work out

The disagreement was over whether Carlgon is a classical liberal or not (he isn't)

Retarded fuck doesn't even understand the label he uses for himself, he's a social liberal

Kek
AnCaps get wrecked to shit when someone mentions the free rider problem

Why would anyone adopt such childish ideology is beyond me

Even if he's a an-cap he seems pretty ok voter wise

That's where you're wrong kiddo

Sounds like Sargon is a bleeding heart liberal. Exactly what we don't need.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Teach him to fish and he eats for the rest of his life.

>I'm unironically an ancap

You're mentally disabled and should probably re-consider your life choices.

Sargon:
>If one person thinks its wrong to deny service to a group then there's gotta be a government and laws and shit to force everyone to adhere to the principles of that belief
>oppression leads to suffering, and suffering can only be physical and never emotional
>It upsets me to see people be discriminated against, but if I was in an ancap society

Red Panel:
>suffering is only emotional and never physical
>I don't understand what is being argued at all

Why is this Sargon guy so popular? Who is Red Panel? Why are they so shit? All you had to do was to fucking challenge his definition of oppression and none of this would ever happen. If you don't challenge a definition you're bound by that party's arbitrary boundaries

I'll give it to Sargon though, while his arguments themselves are pretty shit, he's good at guiding the other guy to positions that he has trouble getting out of and away from the easier to attack foundations the stronger arguments are built on

>they tried this, didn't work out
It didn't work in a society with a government. If there IS a government, you're going to want them to do shit for you in return for the money they're already taking from you.

Here is the thing, all of these "It was tried" "you didn't try the right way" are scapegoats for your ideas being stupid and not going to work.

Your idea has to work for 100% of people, not a "society where there are only smart people!!!" or "society where there are only religious group people!" etc... are a waste of time, try figuring out a solution for everyone not a subset and you'll be doing good.

His definition of oppression was proper btw.

>Nobody on this fucking site could argue sargon on what would happen to the murderer in this fucks society.
Private investigators, private defense, private courts, private prisons.

>private prisons.

Which that's already happening.

I listened to the first ten minutes.

Redpanels is a fucking idiot and anarcho- capitalism is retarded.

I like his cartoons though.

No reason to pay for it, can get away with shit without them, and those things are starting to be torn down because they are dysfunctional and do not work in our favor.

eceleb cucks feeding off of Sup Forums

Atleast redpill produces content (sometimes). Most of his comics are rehashed pol content.

What will probably happen is an AI is developed that can handle nearly all bureaucratic functions.and civic functions through programmed decisionmaking.

> nigga wants money
> opens phone
> phone tells him open slot is available to build road, displayed to him because he has recognized proficiency certificates FA4-6 and 7
> scanned in at job site
> goes home with money

also sargon vs ancap
lmao must see tv

This shit is starting to get weird now, with the BDSM.

>Here is the thing, all of these "It was tried" "you didn't try the right way" are scapegoats for your ideas being stupid and not going to work.

No, my man. You can't argue that something not working in one system will not work in vastly differenting systems. I'm not saying it will work, but you can't say it won't based on data from something completely different.

I'm not an ancap btw.