The Coming War on China

Ok lets talk about this. It's seriously the best documentary I have ever seen:

rtd.rt.com/films/the-coming-war-on-china/

Watch it and tell me how many of the absolutely VITAL things John Pilger opens up in the documentary have you ever heard about? I mean what the fuck.

I liked his Cambodia documentary back in the day too ( Year Zero: The Silent Death of Cambodia ) when literally NOBODY was talking about Cambodia. But this current news blackout in the Western media about the military build up and the global context is totally unparalleled to anything in history.

One of the chinks in the documentary also defines a capitalist country very appropriately: a country where the capital is controlling the political process. In China and Russia there is market economy but the state dominates the capital, not the other way around, so they are not truly capitalist states like the US/Europe where the financial cartel is running them and that's why they're the "enemy".

Other urls found in this thread:

solarmovie9.com/watch-online-the-coming-war-on-china-2016-Solarmovie/
youtube.com/watch?v=J3VqF2dXje0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>US/Europe
>Truly capitalist states

This shit seems autistic as f-

>flag

Oh.

Why did they build their countries so close to American military bases? Are they asking for war?

Is it pro or anti-gook

Seemed like the west to scared to do anything to china and so let them take over the area

>rt
looks like russian propaganda.

> US bases in India and mainland China

Yeah, this looks totally legit

Can we talk about why Libertarians are incapable of having any kind of discussion?

You know exactly what he meant but you're going to go demand we redefine every single word until we all agree that we shouldn't have driver's licenses or lead-free gasoline.

There are literally no bases in mainland china on that map.

Or india either for that matter.

It was made for ITV and with funds collected from small individual donations. The people who donated are listed in the credits. I don't think you can watch it for free elsewhere than on RT atm which is why I linked there.

Perhaps one day we'll see it in many more Mainstream media outlets if it builds a following and people pressure the networks to pick it up.

>The film, says Pilger, "is a warning that nuclear war is not only imaginable, but a ‘contingency’, says the Pentagon. The greatest build-up of Nato military forces since the Second World War is under way on the western borders of Russia. On the other side of the world, the rise of China as the world’s second economic power is viewed in Washington as another 'threat' to American dominance".

unless it's Hong Kong and just covered up by the big circle, that's what it's saying

>entire first half hour is just some subversive bullshit

Gimme a break

Ya but thisnisnsort of wrong

Obama hillary and the jews did build up on russian borders but they also wwent out of their way not to provoke china and let china donwhatever it wants to bully smaller asian nations

Trump signaled he would move away from russian encirclement and be aggressive to block the chinese belligerent expansion and obvious home field advantage in trade

The policy is correct bow - china is belligerent and russia is not

Yea I watched this a few nights back and it left me feeling fucking terrified , John piliger is really good honest journalist

You have to watch the whole film to understand why it's told like that. It's a story that builds on the history of the places where the military build up is happening and the resistance/pure hatred of the local population to this. Sprinkled into this is the global context.

It's literally impossible to understand what is actually going on without the history of each particular spot. The American presence is literally loathed almost everywhere.

not going to be war on China until the West manages to automate production further and vastly eliminate the need for human involvement... so no more need for outsourcing manufacturing there.

then the tensions over the south china sea, tensions over Taiwan, Japan etc.. and competing to plunder African resources could turn violent

Your link is shit and wont play btw

> china dindu nuffin the documentary
How about no?

SINK
THE
CHINKS

Wise words from the based AK farmers.

MIRROR

solarmovie9.com/watch-online-the-coming-war-on-china-2016-Solarmovie/

FUCK CHINA

Stop choosing the wrong ally, burger-kun.

youtube.com/watch?v=J3VqF2dXje0

I like to think we are Bro's now and that the whole Vietnam war was just a hiccup and that you would help fuck up china if shit got tough.

This is about 1000 times more informative than the liberal sob story OP posted.

> literally retarded

Lol butthurt Liberal detected.

>rt

Binned.

>vietgooks literally has lower per capita income than the most populated country on the planet

KYS

Fuck off back to the mainland and choke on the smog.
Another day, another retarded insult from a chink.