Born in a jewish family, but accepted the Sup Forums redpill

anyone else? i just feel totally alone. i understand that the USA, plus other western nations, were built by europeans and their values, and multiculturalism and globalism are attacks on these nations and a way to get them to commit suicide. i respect the right of nations to self sovereignty, which is why i loved the brexit result.

I just feel like I'm alone in this crazy world.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wsbp-aa8wN4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

free redpill. You're welcome

are you really this fucking delusional or are you trolling?!

what the hell is so hard to understand

you ARE your people

we ARE our people

nobody in our group can bring you in
they have only 2 choices

live for our people ONLY
or
be with "others" ONLY

those who lie to you about "honorary" or being the exception are themselves cast out

repeat
you'll never be welcome in our group

you have to go back to yours

Half jew but full Sup Forums here. Half of Sup Forums is Jewish.

Your fine user. As long as you convert to Christianity and help us in the fight against the Elders Of Zion. But we will probaly never put you in position of power. Becuase you might be pulling a bait and switch. We can never be too safe in times like these. I mean I trust you but you never can be sure. No hard feelings.
Anyone who says otherwise is an autistic fag who fell for the race meme. Your all right with me. But srsly don't try nutin funny.

no wonder nobody considers Fins white

if I didn't see your post with my own eyes I wouldn't have believed it

you're a disgrace to our continent because we don't consider you our people

don't speak on behalf of us again

>I would rather the Jews actively screw us over than getting some to fight for our cause.
I guess when Jamal steals something it's okay cause he's black and that's what blacks do.

>60%
>falling for the fingol meme unironcially

in my opinion if you give nations the right to self soverignty than all else follows

the brexit result was more offensive to liberals than anything else in their lives. this is telling. they can't stand when nations stand up for themselves

You arnt alone, its only a matter of time until Isreal is thrown under the bus, by globalists kikes.

I actually think Israel is a good thing, a highly nationalist nation that openly declares itself a homeland for its citizens. I think other nations should follow suit.

anyone telling you there's a "pill" you can take need their meds refilled

anyone telling you there's a possibility of conversion are heretics

>need their meds refilled

Fuck off you schizophrenic kike, take your own advice.

>gold star for effort

they will never fight for anyone but themselves

and by, "themselves", I mean as a single "individual"

the (jew) has loyalty ONLY to the body he occupies

he even betrays himself if it's advantageous

you have no experience with them in real life (in situations when matters)

I speak from daily experience

you don't get to welcome strangers into our tribe (it's people like you that bring our hurt us more than foreigners)

you've been living upside for too long (Aus)

read my posts again and WHO they're directed at dumbass

low iq convict rape baby

Accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior. Angels will rejoice brother

You'd be surprised at the number of conservative Jews user

fuck off idiot. If he's against Zion then he is good.

It will be harder for you JewAnaon, but stay true to the light. Ignore mainstream religion, but check out the 4 christian gospels to see the quotes from jesus. He is a good model for recognizing the evils you will be tempted with

Hello, friend. You're not alone. Think of it this way: no matter what happens, you always win.

alt right jews are weird too me. tend toward jewish nationalism, but you guys have the most fun with the antisemitism, and when you don't its blunt and depressing guilt. i guess its kinda hard considering the environment, but just think of the globalists as traitors, they all tend to be anti israel.

a christcuck
that explains it all

here's how anti-zionists help your people

stay KEKED

I would not have a problem with Israel's wall and racial purity standards for citizenship IF jews didn't work so hard to defile our nations with muds. If we drown we better make sure Israel gets overran by darkies too.

BTW Israel often deports niggers. But not to Africa like you might think but Sweden!

no they sterilize them

>Implies a non-Zionist jew is automatically good.

Most SJW jews are against Israel but are anti-white to the core.

Don't fall for the neo-pc David Duke meme of using the "zionist" euphemism.

Do good work and try to be a good person and you will fit right in.

they fall for the "Judeo Christian values " meme

muh God's people
as they sacrifice their daughters to Moloch

thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=wsbp-aa8wN4

if digits take acid and watch that ryan gosling movie where he plays a jewish nazi

Yeah me too user. Feels weird to question my own people but i was already a pariah before pol existed

Sigh i really dont like jesus can i just be areligous