Why is race mixing bad? (SERIOUS QUESTION, NOT A SHITPOST)

With race mixing you'll have children who are:
>Less prone to skin cancer
>Less beta
>More smarter and taller (dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3146070/Mixed-race-relationships-making-taller-smarter-Children-born-genetically-diverse-parents-intelligent-ancestors.html)
>Capable of having a superior immune system

Other urls found in this thread:

clutchmagonline.com/2015/10/study-claims-92-of-biracial-children-with-black-dads-are-born-out-of-wedlock/
youtube.com/watch?v=ssEhLSAO16k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It isn't bad, read up on hybrid vigor. Mixing produces stronger children because of increased genetic diversity.

>More smarter
Learn to speak nigger.

why don't you think of the children?

“Examining the Birth Trends, Family Structure, Economic Standing, Paternal Relationships, and Emotional Stability of Biracial Children with African American Fathers,” Tiffany Calloway

clutchmagonline.com/2015/10/study-claims-92-of-biracial-children-with-black-dads-are-born-out-of-wedlock/

1. At the time of your child's birth were you and the father married
Caucasian: 97% NO
Asian: 85% NO
Hispanic: 95% NO
>whores

2. Did you and the father of your child eventually marry?
Caucasian: 80% NO
Asian: 92% NO
Hispanic: 99% NO
>give the milk away for free, why buy the cow?

3. Number of children the participant has
Caucasian: 1 50%, 2-4 49%
Asian: 1 86%, 2-4 14%
Hispanic: 1 15%, 2-4 80%
>asians learn their lesson, whites + hispanics can't keep their legs shut

4. For women with multiple children, do the children have the same father?
Caucasian: 82% NO
Asian: 75% NO
Hispanic: 81% NO
>wow, look at these worthless fucking whores

5. Annual earnings
Caucasian: 15% unemployed 75% once you go black, you're a single mom

9. Does your child have a good relationship with their father?
Caucasian: 94% NO
Asian: 89% NO
Hispanic: 98% NO
>black "men" = horrible neglectful fathers, probably abusive too

youtube.com/watch?v=ssEhLSAO16k

I honestly don't give a shit what Sup Forums says about race mixing. I'm marrying and having children with the woman I LOVE.

>t. hispanic with asian fiance

Sick of these threads to be honest

It kills diversity.

HEY GUYS I POSTED IT AGAIN!
HUE HUE HUE
I POSTED A RACE MIXING THREAD ON THE NAZI BOARD HUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUE

Quit sliding shit that's important, and take your cuck fantasy to Sup Forums retard.
sage

Listen up leaf

The human genepool is already heterogeneous. Race mixing does not produce any "Hybrid Vigor"

Mixed race children tend to have poorer health. There are many theories about this, most of them citing identity and cultural stressors.

WTF I hate race mixing now

the alt right caused the deletion of threads like these.
if the lefties wont spam them, the alt right will pretend to be lefties and spam them so they have a good excuse why they need to be deleted

>poorer health

Do you science user?

You're not white. No one cares what you do.

SWALLOW A FUCKING GRENADE YOU FUCKING SHIT SNIFFING KIKE

>More smarter
OH SAY CAN YOU SEE

because it will lead to single mothers raising shitty kids and mooching welfare (assuming black man white woman) other than that mix away

Hispanics can be white. He's probably a shitskin though.

BYE THE DONES ARLY LITE

You're not with BLM are you? I'll never understand why blacks want to knock up white chicks. Since they hate white people. Just fuck your own kind and leave other races out of it. You'll never get rid of the whites anyway.

because white boys got animosity against black guys cause their dicks are bigger than them. these are the guys that are jealous because they dont possess BBC. they dont possess that god gene thats involved in these black men out here. keep getting jealous. keep getting jealous while your wife asks for cuckolds. while your girlfriend asks for cuckolds. and wish that they can get fucked by these african warriors with these huge BBCs that can pipe em down to the point where they can feel each and every last spectacle of their pussy gettin vibrated and thrusted until the orgasm just spews out. keep saying nigger. keep saying black. you cuckolds. you LOVE it. you LOVE this shit. ill be that monkey. ill be that monkey with the BBC. enjoy it. have your woman take this dick. shes imagining a huge black cock. why do you think your women get huge dildos? because you dont possess the BBC gene! thats why youre upset. no BBC = anger. youre upset. youre mad at these african cocks. these rhino dicks. thats why you guys like saying nigger so much. i get it.

>you'll never get rid of the whites
WELL WHICH IS IT
WILL MIXING KILL WHITES OR NOT
MAKE YOUR GOD DAMN MINDS
>t. inferior subhuman shitskin

Cave dwellers i don't fucking understand what your fascination with the Lebron penis is. You talk so much about it that your white whores need to investigate. Something is wrong at your DNA level.

>ill be that monkey
>muh dik

Top fukn laff

Burgers keep your uppity monkey's on leashes or the end of ropes.

Yes, because we need more low IQ blacks running around. Look, I don't care if the black dude is high IQ and doesn't ruin his own community but they're extremely rare. The rates of blacks murdering is astronomical and 90% of black murders are by other blacks (making BLMs point about cops retarded) and Chicago has had more murders killings there than the US has sustained causalities in Iraq, hence Chiraq.

tl;dr no more low IQ blacks should allowed to be born, period.

>dailymail

Isn't hybrid vigor only for healing incest children?

It's confirmed that having a small penis is a sign of higher intelligence, and whites just have average sized penises.

And this is why I will celebrate the extinction of whites with a glass of wine