What's different in our brains that enable us to think for ourselves and not be brainwashed that the rest of society is...

What's different in our brains that enable us to think for ourselves and not be brainwashed that the rest of society is missing, what makes us awakeable

Love of Christ.

Fpbp
/Thread

Being a social outcast

I think it is called autism

/thread

Depends, chances are you're still way brainwashed.

Like for example, most people on pol still believe that Trump is not a lying kike, which is the result of a heavy amount of brain washing.

All healthy white men (and some healthy white women) have these natural instincts to seek truth and work for the good but that's why the kikes manipulate us and use trojan horses like Trump to subvert that.

i think microwaving things on plastic plates reduces braincells because i did not use to feel so retarded

Bluepilled as fuck
Something like this, don't mean being an outcast as a whole, just being mentally an outcast is enough.

conservatives have a gene that allows them to think for themselves, instead of hive mentality following. also their brains are wired to think in terms of logic, not emotion

We can see what's really there, see how things used to be and how they've changed.

Some people can't do that. They are in the minute. If they think of the future, they get tunnel vision and only project what they believe is how things should be. They can't see how things are going because the never connect the past with the future in any real way.

If they could get past that, they'd know that the 'everyone is equal, we should accept everyone for who they are, etc' diatribe is nothing new. It's been tried by every failed society in history.

Believing that Jesus Christ is the son of God and savior of mankind is one of the final redpills.

I highly recommend you look into Christianity.

This

Being ugly, weird and or a loser didn't let us integrate properly with normies

So we bitterly look at the world with disdain

this x100. little spoiled manchildren praise muh athiesm until they grow out of the edgy muh individuality phase.

autism

do't get it confused, comrad.

Depends, some people here are probably are just naturally not naive and stupid, were simply raised in more conservative upbringing and were randomly trown very far right.
The rest are outcasts, like me.
The funny thing normies/the left don't realize is that beside the angry bitter virgin meme, while sure that gives us bias, but it also makes us less bias in some regards. Obviously, because we are no longer bound by social norms.

I got a better q op why is our left side just as strong as our right side we should be able to use both sides the same...i always found it wiered we were told notnto 8se our left hand or foot

Most people on here as just as brainwashed as the others they look down upon on the other side of the coin. They completely fail to recognize how much shit they blindly eat up as readily as their punching bags. It's pretty disheartening to see.

Be skeptical.

It's complicated, I could write a paper about it if you wanted me to GCHQ, get in touch.

To boil it all down, we are the antithesis of the socialization you've enacted on the mainstream.

Perspective is everything.

My mother taught my from a very young age to always question authority.
This came back, and bit her in the ass once I grew enough to start arguing with her, but it has also shaped me into who I am today.
It's very important to instill into your children that they need to think for themselves, and make their own opinion about things no matter what other people tell them.

I am incredibly naive in a social context due to my overly empathetic nature. Besides that I am utilitarian and analytic and will not be let myself be swayed by bullshit. I used to think that the former beget the latter but as I grow older I perceive them to go hand in hand with eachother. At the very least I don't let people walk all over me anymore.

And in all honesty I think only 50% of Sup Forums fits the OP description. It's usually those who claim not to be affected by the media and spew bullshit like "lamestream" who are manipulated by them the hardest. And all the alt-rightists and tryhard Stormfront conservatives here fit that bill.

iktfb

>Be skeptical.

Sup Forums generally is skeptical though. If there isn't any proof or evidence of what someone is claiming then the majority will ignore it. The only ones who gobble up any old bullshit are buttmad shills, for lack of a better term, and people who've been here two weeks after reading a few infographics.

Because we're jaded cynics

speak for yourself faggot
im attractive and have many friends.

a jew appeared in a few towns a couple thousand years ago and did magic tricks until (((other jews))) killed him. then MORE (((jews))) say he died on purpose and its just more magic jew stuff.

now we left that story to roll until we have a single perfect authoritarian parental judgement figure, deigning to take human form to allow us to understand him a little bit.

to help man understand, he made a human version of himself for one small group of people in one small area, and after they killed him, just fucking left. just flew away. seriously after rezzing he talking for a few days then just fucking flew away. forever.

and you say that loving this imaginary jew is how you wake up? THAT is the tool we use to not be brainwashed quite as badly as our peers?

>seriously what the fuck is wrong with you, you are all very stupid and I am angry at your weak and fragile minds. don't listen to stories like that.
you are an alive animal, be objective, start making your own observations, and drawing conclusions. and if magic jews become part of that, you went wrong somewhere and need to start over.

Jesus is the pineal gland and god is your brain stop believing in stories you godamn tree

Irrelevant

A Christian life is the best life!

Doubt.

please use your minds, observe nature, observe yourself, the workings of the mind and the limitations of our senses. being awake and asleep, consciousness has to be EXAMINED to really develop.
mass religions are tools to control growing populations. please use your minds for more.

fluoride immunity.

Thank god I've always identified as agnostic.

Athiests are autistic as fuck

comparing people to animals has always been a popular way to convey a point, but you are claiming that rabbits and wolves are the same species except for where they grew up.

this is Sup Forums. we have been told that rabbits are our equals and just a different kind of wolf.

>we didn't buy that shit then or now.

I'm sorry

autism crystals and meme memories

You stumble upon something that intrigues you enough to make your want to dig deeper; that's how I got into this mess. Generally speaking you have to be at least a little discontented to begin with and your time will have to be not be overly occupied.

I didn't understand into women until I went on TRP on reddit, which was essentially pick up artist shit and people telling the "truth" about women. This opened the door for other things such as nationalism.

You find somewhere with people that tell you things that make sense and essentially what you want to hear after many years and your psyche will shape around this environment and its inhabitants.

You're all fucking idiots. You district yourself from your infeeriority complexes by pretending to be superior to women, leftists and non-whites.

In reality you're all just assholes

>go to Bruneian ping pong message board
>everyone shares same views

HEY GOYS WHAT MAKES US SO SPECIAL?!?!?!

>Blindly believing a religion with zero evidence to support its claims
>thinking for yourself and not being brainwashed
Pick 1

this guy gets it

This, and the fact that we don't have normie interests, like sports, that makes us harder to integrate.

It would be safe to compare different animals to humans, as we have diversified a lot and atually have tons of differences from race to race and nationality to nationality. user's image is food for thought, but something to be taken with a grain of salt.

blindly believin in something is always bad
but if you dig into it, you will find that Christ said the truth

You do realize even false religions have evidence.

This whole zero evidence meme is actually one of the most stupid things I've ever seen uttered on this board.

> believing in some middle eastern primitive book as your form of "truth"

maybe in some instances Sup Forums is red-pilled, but definitely not on the topic of religion. Christianity is no different from the Greek or Roman gods that we pretty much just accept as having been mythological

well not everybody can swallow the truest red pill, if some people can, im fine with it

evidence being religious texts and a bunch of pseudoscience. Face it, you'll never talk to god, you'll never see god, and you'll never have any tangible proof of god.

>evidence being religious texts
If a thousand religions all make claims and guesses about the future one of them is probably going to be right.

A book telling me the future is evidence it's divine.

Clearly not proof, but it has evidence. Other books being wrong says nothing about its validity.

I my scenario the right book is still wrong, but as an unbeliever it's still immature and irrational to deny there is evidence for this book you reject.

Please into philosophy.

Very few people here are not "brainwashed". The majority fawn over infographics and blindly trust the common sense rhetoric without being able to truly understand what they think and why.

Ending up at the right answer but using the wrong methods still makes you a sheep.

this is straight autism. How is a book "evidence" of a supernatural being? For example, it's like me writing a book about vampires, and then saying that it's evidence that vampires are real. Also, the fact that there are thousands of religions hurts your argument. Out of those thousands of religions, Christianity is not special. It's no different than the rest. All religions are doctrines that humans imagined up in their heads

The left brain is inundated with stupid math and nonsense in school to prevent the right brain (intuitive, thoughtful, and subjective) from developing properly. did you think they push all that garbage on you to see you become successful?

your calligraphy looks like a 9 year old wrote it.

On the topic of Trump being a kike, it may be true that he's a kike, or more likely has a kike mindset, but his interest seem to be making money and gaining power, not loxism or identity politics as is typical of kikes. So the damage he can do as a lying kike is not greater than the good he does by pushing the Overton window to the right.

fpbp

>boycotting sold-out broadway shows
>boycotting starwars
>popularizing cuckoldry
>investigating pizza

You sure do think for yourselves a lot, Sup Forums

We are more likely to see the worst in people because we lacked the sort of community that most people have while growing up. We never had a 'group' growing up and we are more willing to accept the darker truths of the world around us.

fpbp

You just lack reading comprehension don't you?

If a book wrights about vampires and then vampires later come down from space being exactly like the book predicted that is evidence something about the book is special.

AMen, Brother.

We know history

Part of it is the nature of Sup Forums. Anonymous, no upvotes, etc. so everything gets a chance.

Don't think Sup Forums isn't just as ideological as those it will often criticize. A lot of people will say that Sup Forums users are just the inverse of SJW and I don't think they are too far off the mark -- look at how easily some users get triggered by obvious shitposting bait.