Yes, yes, well done Sup Forums

Yes, yes, well done Sup Forums

HOWEVER

zerohedge.com/news/2016-12-10/nate-silver-calculates-hillary-would-win-if-not-comey-russia-democrats-come-swinging

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2016-12-10/nate-silver-calculates-hillary-would-win-if-not-a-brainless-criminal-that-cant-into-cyber-security
latest.com/2016/10/nate-silver-clinton-email-news-hasnt-affected-her-lead-over-trump-in-new-polls/
youtube.com/watch?v=poz6W0znOfk
m.youtube.com/watch?v=poz6W0znOfk
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>if this thing i could clearly see happening at the time didn't happen then i somehow wouldn't have been so embarrassingly wrong

>Remember al my other predictions that were totally accurate about this election guys?
>...guys?

>If the lugenpresse didn't slander Donald Trump, he would have won by 6 gorillion points

that's right goy, it's russia, and not that liberals are trying to genocide white working class people with endless niggers and sending jobs out of the country

if clinton wasnt a crooked bitch, comey and "russia" would have had nothing to release

nate silver is a loser lost in an alternate history fantasy where he himself didn't massively harm public perceptions against both the media and democrat party

"Don't try to compromise to better represent your constituents, Democrats! The way of the future is importing voters from Mexico and ensuring they remain dependent on you being in charge!"

Why would the white working class vote for the Democratic Party (read "Jews")? A party that holds them in contempt, panders to sexual fetish minorities, and is actively trying to displace them?

This article is right you know and we should push it more for more whites on our side.

This. Their allegation is *not* the earlier Stein idea that Russia interfered with the election tallying. Their conspiracy theory is that
>Hillary and her underlings are crooks
>Russia helped release this information.
There is no version of events that exonerates Hillary, and Russia's participation, if it happdned at all, hardly seems nefarious.

Literally what are the guys in this picture doing so wrong besides being white?

fpbp

>they STILL think the recount will do anything other than hurt them more

20 fucking 16 is a year that I will tell my grandkids about.

Ebil Rooskie here. AMA

this is the same fucking guy who at the time went on and on about how the comey thing didn't show up in the polls and was irrelevant.

sorry cuck but you cant do polling and analysis ex poste

>zerohedge.com/news/2016-12-10/nate-silver-calculates-hillary-would-win-if-not-a-brainless-criminal-that-cant-into-cyber-security

FTFY

heres him literally saying the comey thing had 0 impact on the polls. it was all over his twitter at the time

latest.com/2016/10/nate-silver-clinton-email-news-hasnt-affected-her-lead-over-trump-in-new-polls/

So is this the new strategy after the whole Pizzagate thing? I've noticed that after the complete debacle of the Colbert Report (or whatever the fuck that faggot calls his dumbass show now) we've suddenly ramped up the "Russia cost Clinton the elections" memeing

It's getting pretty tiresome when these people don't even try to hide their shitty plans anymore. If it didn't work the first 18 times why even continue this charade? Just shittalk Trump for 4 years and seethe and then try to get whatever retard runs for Dem elected next time. God damn, just concede already

The one thing I'll give Silver credit for is he came out and right away thoroughly debunked the claim that there was statistical evidence of election rigging in WI.

At which point he was promptly ignored by the left.

Imagine if the 2 living republican presidents and the other presidential candidates supported Trump
Imagine if the lugenpresse didn't spend the whole fucking year calling him a nazi
Imagine if republican traitors hadn't spent 60 years importing democrat voters.

being masculine

Holy shit
CIA get in here
Call hillary

i might be giving bronze-boy too much credit, but i think he's saying the russia allegations seem silly and trying to use those made clinton look more retarded

>If things had been different they'd be different
A brilliant observation, you can see why everyone looks to him for advice.

There was an article on Politico the other day where they had a lists of consequential things during the whole election process, and one of the things listed involved a conversation with Clinton pollsters, and what it was that moved the dials against Clinton the hardest. It wasn't the FBI, it wasn't collapsing on 9/11, it wasn't Lena Dunham, it was her "deplorables", remark.

So no, Nate, your baseless assumptions are once again wrong, and you should stick to fact finding based on data, and not on what sounds like might possibly be true perhaps.

>clinton lost
Stopped reading there and started masturbating

No shit, it's like Nate just happens to be fucking wrong whenever he ignores the data he himself compiles.

they really don't even pretend to have dignity

>Random Intellectual:
>She lost WI, Mi, Penn and Ohio.
>But it didn't cost the election
Said desperate man in the last throws of his career.

For Christ sake you lost deal with it. US politics is full off people who thought it was their turn. If they wanted to win they should have run a candidate who didn't have a million skeletons in the closet someone young who the people could get behind.

I would say the other one, you know the actual lawyer is who you should talk to. For me to indulge on the irony of what im posing wouldnt be able to break it downn.

>Liberals are sending jobs out of the country

now do the one where we take away bernies votes from hilarys total

looks more like he is cracking a joke to me

It was russians and FBI director, goy. I can justify my useless profession...

N A T E
A
T
E

S A L T
A
L
T

>if i wasn't wrong, i would have been right

>Nate Zinc
>Nate Bronze
>Nate Aluminum
>Nate Sodium
>Nate Boron
>Nate Beta Particle
>Nate Cardboard
>Nate Iodine
>Nate Quartz
>Nate Toiletpaper
>Nate Garbagecan
>Nate Poopoo (in loo)
>Nate Aint Great At Betting the Rate
>Nate Diatomaceous Earth
>Nate Cubic Zirconium
>Nate Cyanide
>Nate "If being with her is wrong then babe I dont want to be right"
>Nate Nil-ver
>Nate Rust
>Nate Plywood
>Nate OrientedStrandBoard
>Nate MDF
>Nate Sand
>Nate Copper
>Nate Vacuum
>Nate Nain
>Nate Rubber
>Nate Cadmium
>Nate PVC
>Nate Dicloreum
>Nate Xanax
>Nate Wrapper
>Nate Feces
>Nate Diaper
>Nate Shillver

Just think how much she would have won by if she didn't take bribes kill people and run a child sex ring!

If Trump died the day before the election Clinton would have gotten 90% of the votes.

checkmate racists

He's just pandering to his new base for shekels. Remember, people do this shit for a living.

Man just think how much she would have won if she wasn't Hillary Clinton

Take that drumpf fags!

>if

youtube.com/watch?v=poz6W0znOfk

Okeydoke?

How does this guy manage to be not just won't but double wrong??

I'm 181.437kg hacker known as "Russia"

ama

>If not for Comey/Russia

Interesting way of saying;

>If not for revelations of corruption

This is like saying;

>If not for invading Russia in the winter...

Her strategy didn't take into account her largest perceived weaknesses? That's a "sound" strategy?

THAT WASN'T SILVER YOU WERE INGESTING
>IT WAS CANCER

By all estimates she should be ahead by 50 POINTS!

But what does "Bing-Bong" mean too?

ififififififififif we didn't, you know, fall for a bunch of... okie doke... then hillary, i believe, uh, hillary would have won

So is this guy an analyst or does he think he's done kind of expert political psychiatrist psychic? Seems like he sucks at both things.

This fucker was already proven wrong, and not even like he was close, he was completely fucking wrong. Nate Silver is a moron and should seriously get over the election and how much he sucks at his job.

How was your government so based to influence our election? Forever thankful. Conquer Constantinople together when?

Can we nuke that shithole already

Nate Silver...jesus.

>If not for losing, Hillary would have won

Bing bing bong bong
Gggggg-Gufus

m.youtube.com/watch?v=poz6W0znOfk

Thank you based Russia!

Sounds provocative!

>Russia
>I-it was totally P-pu-Putin guys. Like, totally, trust us. Have we ever lied to you?

Did he go Super Saiyan?

You guys ready for the coup?