Bring back the Aztec Empire

We should bring back the glory of the Aztec Empire

My Aztec ancestors were great, we will be great again. They were Jewed out by the whites, it won't happen again.

>Every "Mexican" who isn't at least 80% Native sould be gassed

Other urls found in this thread:

mcclatchydc.com/news/nation-world/world/article24730900.html
youtube.com/watch?v=aG8WqEyXIyc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Brown power

Not much glory in putting a bunch of bricks on top of each other and sacrificing random fucks in the street to appease the sun god or whatever.

You guys were played, you try for glory again, hopefully you won't be so wasteful and or you'll get punked again.

Fuck off

>Jewed out
I think the word you're looking for is "conquered"
You get to join the prestigious club that includes native Americans, inuits and aborigines. Unfortunately, these all reside in more civilized countries, so while I sympathize with you for being surrounded by Mexicans, let's not resort to being batshit retarded and thinking like this.

Yes, PLEASE!

>Bring back human sacrifices
Yeah, nah m8 im not buying it.

>the glory of the Aztec Empire
>a bunch of violent indios armed with primitive weapons and a """"""""""""civilization"""""""""" based on killing randomly for some made-up god is glorious

The spaniards were too good with us

Do it. Let the filthy anglo blood flows down from the pyramids.

Laughing so hard at this salty prieto

Por lo menos tendríamos shamanes y viajes profeticos-fungis.

>Literally cut the beating hearts out of people for religious beliefs
>Great
>Massive empire with no substantial technological advancements

Yeah you guys got what you deserved when the Spanish fucked you in the asshole raw.
Funny how they were able to do it with such a small away team too.
>sage

Bring back Aztec empire so I can conquestidor it agian. I need a fast way to get rich anyways.

The Spaniards fucked up, they should have genocided the natives like they did up here

I'm down essay, I'm tired of these pig-skinned lanklets

Only people from mexico city are mejicas (aztecs)

>It’s not that Mexico spends too little on education. Some 20 percent of government spending goes toward schools. “
Mexico spends quite a bit,” said Lucrecia Santibanez

>But a series of unusual – even bizarre – practices govern schools, with some 90 percent of the spending going to teachers’ salaries

>International assessments show nearly half of Mexico’s 15-year-olds failing at all but the most basic skills in math and science

mcclatchydc.com/news/nation-world/world/article24730900.html

>Still using the eurocentric moniker "aztec" to denote the glorious Mexica people whose empire spread from central america to above california

Que lo que quiere guajira, si tu quieres bailar

>my ancestors never got John Redcorn-holed

>jewed by the whites"
no faggot, they weren't tricked. They were slaughtered to the last man by like 200 Spaniards who were actually pretty tuckered out from the journey. Face it your star gazing penis cutting ancestors were low T gays who go had their entire civ crushed like some Godzilla movie.
> petite taco folding hands just can't compete

>10,000 natives vs. 50 Conquistadors
>Spanish casualties: 1 horse

>1
TOO MUCH NOT ACCEPTABLE DECIMATION OF ARMY GROUP

Todos los mexicanos tenemos genes de pendejos no podemos aser nada.Si tratamos de pelear van a matarnos y violar nuestras mujeres.

>now that's what I call using memetics
my sides user

It's just joke PACO
No one hates you m8.

maybe not youtube.com/watch?v=aG8WqEyXIyc

My empire was better than yours.