Sam Hyde is aware of Sup Forums

>Sam Hyde is aware of Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C_zKLf_j3vw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>aware
He's been shitting up various boards on Sup Forums for at least half a decade. He tripfags and shitposts everywhere, cruises /soc/ for pussy, and is just generally a piece of shit. Also sucked off a tranny and begged for seconds.

>Also sucked off a tranny and begged for seconds.

story?

Charls here.
Mde browses Sup Forums daily.
Buy our book and donate to us on patreon

Some tranny leaked emails between her and Sam.

I was at a sam hyde show tonight
Shit was funny as fuck
But the crowd was full of both jews and neck beard autists

Who else would you think makes all the Sam Hyde threads? There can't be any other explanation.

The only reason he got a show in the first place is because of this pakistani martial arts forum

Same story for their show in Brooklyn about a year ago

This slander only works on virtuous people, so you are admiring that he is a man of virtue but only using that as a weapon to unleash your degenerate slander upon him.

You're basically just a character in the mind of a Jewish woman called Ayn Rand.

he's also aware of IRC, which means he's been around at least as long as me, and that's probably more than 80% of you.

hes fucked trannies from /r9k/ also cucked some /pol9k/ troglodytes from their waifus so shoudlnt be surprising he was aware of Sup Forums

mentally ill tranny (redundant statement) wants attention and contrived the story because (((she))) is butthurt & wants attention

sam hyde post right here

Not one god damn thing he made is funny. His show and youtube shit is full of ironic awkward shit that isn't even fucking funny.
>He's not like other comedians. He has political views the same as mine so he MUST BE FUNNY

Looked fucking fun to go walk there from Dunkin Donuts with the boyz. Lucky fuck.

IRC is still around and everyone knows what it is.

Who cares

newfag

In the words of Trump, it's not slander if it's true.

Pics?

You're just too dumb to get it, sorry. Back to George Lopez with you, I guess.

Nobody from Sup Forums falls in love with women who have sex with the first Sam Hyde character they come into contact with. The love from virtuous people comes from the virtue of the subject. If that virtue is proven to be false, then there is no love left but simple physical attraction. Again, this is a slander that would only work on virtuous waifus. Any women who is actually a slut is usually open and proud of it, such slander would never work on those shameless women. You people only attack the virtuous people.

No because it's fake

Is Tim Heidecker a bigger piece of shit than Sam Hyde though? Campaigning to blacklist someone is a pretty shitty thing to do.

youtube.com/watch?v=C_zKLf_j3vw

I'm aware of Heidecker's work, I'm not aware of Hyde's .

>Too dumb to get ironic humor
Pretending to be retarded is the lowest tier of humor. If you actually find this fucking faggot funny because he tries his hardest to be "ironic" then you're a god damn retard. Some shit might be funny but his general outlook on comedy is fucking awful and his material is garbage.

Holy shit, he really is /ourguy/

No shit, the World Peace gym sketch made a GOMAD joke.

lee me alone

>we are aware of Sam Hyde's crimes

I wish he'd wear beanies 24/7. It's the only time I'm attracted to him tbqhwyf

I don't give a fuck. Obama, Hillary, and Trump are also probably aware of Sup Forums at this point.

more like begged a tranny to fuck his ass

THIS

World Peace was cancelled because Trump won. It was nothing more than an outlet for the "alt-right" to displace their feelings. Once Trump won it became irrelevant. Additionally, when Hillary lost, the "liberal side", especially the bosses holding the leashes of the "showbiz" Jews, started freaking out and striking wildly at anything unfriendly to them. The point is the cancellation was not personal against MDE, it is political censorship. People like Tim Heidecker have nothing to do with these things. They are servants. The entertainment industry is an important tool of governance and it doesn't work according to the whims of its servants. It works according to the political and financial needs of the establishment. d

How can he be a Nazi and bang traps? Seems like everyone hates this guy.

I'll just wait for the torrent

sorry that you don't like his humor man

guess you're just retarded

Sorry to hear that bub, back to /MLP/ with you

Why the fuck do I feel like I've seen this same exact post word-for-word before?

>>Sam Hyde is aware of Sup Forums
no fuckin shit nigger he made a TV show that's literally "epic Wife's son jokes: the show"

Stop spreading slander. I saw that post and it's literally shopped and innuendo. Nothing there.

He's been going on here since it was /new/

Sam Hyde made a video making fun of Bronies, mentally ill arsepain leads them to slander him non-stop ever since

Hyde is a friend of a friend of my brother
He is quite redpilled apparently

>Be an actual racist, antisemitic, altright, white supremacist

>Its meant to be Ironic! Thats the humor we're going for! We dont actually believe this!

I like MDE as much as the next guy but come the fuck on Sam, we all know you're serious and so did Adult Swim.

Picture above you is the chick he fucked. She's a cam whore that bronies were obsessed with. Now they keep trying to slander him with bullshit.

Honestly he should have toned it down a bit with the trump love.
He countersignaled his way out of a slightly influential job.

hey what's up sam, glad your show got cancelled it sucks

Heidecker is your godfather

Nice bro, Sam Hyde is actually my brother. He is quite redpilled.

Is your brother Sam Hyde's brother?

Hey Lopez is ok.

>all the newfags ITT that haven't watched all of KSTV and early vertical sams

He is pretty much a personification of a Sup Forums, Sup Forums and /fit/ cross poster and shits up 8/pol/ too

my dad is sam's moms bf

>sam is in this thread

His talks at colleges are pretty GOAT just because of how much he shits on his audience. World peace kinda sucked

Did Sam Hyde really kill a lot of people?

Sure, but can you really say that the absolute value of his Trump love was greater than that of the leftism on AS? Remember the "You (White race) are a virus" Dinner with America skit?

Ashley Jones?

It's only a matter of time until he does a real mass shooting and then no one will believe it was actually him. The perfect crime. I bet he started the rumors and has been planning it for years.

Give us a sign Sam.

Great post. We must be related because Hyde is my friend's uncle who is related to your brother. Small world! -tips-

>altright

NOT FUCKING REAL

GET OUT SHILL

He wont have gotten away with that!

>delete Sup Forums bookmark
>clear all cookies
>delete all files
>smash hard-drive with a hammer and throw it into a lake
>Move to the Alaskan wilderness

Don't wanna be around when it happens.

Or, acting just like every other Sup Forums user.

shoulda printed more hard copies manlet

BLEACHED

Mlp paid some tranny to collaborate a made up story after
he stole mlps money in a kickstarter

what product could have possibly interested mlp into funding?