I need a gun to feel safe

>I need a gun to feel safe

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1alljvP_org
youtube.com/watch?v=QxlVHQF1BQ4
youtube.com/watch?v=RsreAFzubXM
foxbusiness.com/features/2016/11/21/exclusive-dr-william-petit-ct-home-invasion-survivor-enters-politics.html
wtnh.com/2016/12/07/funeral-held-for-state-representative-betty-boukus/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This is the major problem- these people demonize gun supporters for wanting to defend themselves, and when they finally realize, it's too late.

It's fucking depressing

>I feel safe all the time because it isn't possible for bad stuff to happen to me

I'm pretty sure that's how Libtards and Europoors live.

You know this guy was attacked while asleep, right? He virtually had no way of using gun even if it was in his arms as he slept.

>not sleeping with a loaded 45 next to you
How can niggers even compete?

>Two adult females in the house.
>Could not defend their lives, or their husband/fathers life
>Against two criminals, armed with "one toy gun'

That's right, this rich libtard New England (cuck) family, could not defend their lives or their honor, against two "America's dumbest criminal" bumblers, literally armed with a toy gun.

They preferred to surrender, and be robbed, raped, and burned to death tied to beds.

Thats why you have a dog too

Random fact of the day: In the Norwegian archipelago of Svalbard, due to bear attacks, it is illegal to go outside without a rifle.

Your heart needs diet and exercise to be safe.

>I won't feel safe until only criminal organizations have access to weapons

I'm sorry you're mentally deficient, lad

Thats just fucked up man. I feel so bad for the wife and the daughters. Fucking horrible, makes me sick; its almost unimaginable to attempt to wrap your head around rape and murder. Awful shit man.

Bizarre fact--- The criminal home invaders (one of the two_) grabbed the adult wife, and took her to the bank to make her withdraw her funds and give the cash to the thieve/murderers/

He drove her to the bank, she withdrew her money (and asked the teller to let her call the police) while in the bank, she called the police, and asked "could you help us out, these criminals are invaded our house and about to rape and kill us"??

She then--- staggeringly, and unbelievably, voluntarily got back in the car with her rapist/killer and drove back to her house with him, so he could continue raping her and finally killed her. The police did fuck all as per usual.

Curious, race of the perps?

Prolly cuz she didn't want to leave her daughter to die

this is a SLIDE THREAD

shills are trying to DISTRACT YOU from our new weaponized meme

GET THE FUCK IN HERE
NO COMMENTS = FAKE NEWS

the shills are afraid

One of them has a Russian Jew sounding name.

I keep multiple guns. I aint letting no in cold blood truman capote fuckers get what they want.

They were white. You can google the case.

odd mentality these gun nuts have

youtube.com/watch?v=1alljvP_org

>not a full load of .729 slugs

anti-anti-gun dumpin'

Their mentality is logical

all of this is exactly why we need to ban guns. this stuff would never have happened.

Any one got the image of the chinese lady with an ar infront of a flag talking about how she escaped commie china when they were rounding people up who were defenseless and shooting them?

Exactly eh, no guns no killing, the world would finally be at peace, criminals would turn them all in if offered weed in exchange too

I'll trade weed for guns.

So, how exactly do you remove 100% of the guns from American society?

You're moving backwards if you suggest that you sleep with a tech

Go buy a chopper and have a doctor on speed dial I guess

Mad city

keep your nigger shit on mu pls

>Dat Libral mindset.

>Recognising it
You like Kendrick Lamar, don't you stormcuck?

The best solution is to live in a country without brown people.

>A
>FUCKING
>LEAF

>Dat Asian female bringing the aggression and the pain.

That wemb cuts off the end which may be the funniest part, she goes to the door and casually fires a few more shots off as they are running away

Better full view:
youtube.com/watch?v=QxlVHQF1BQ4

he's gonna be sucking cocks for a long time

>The tiny brain of the american poster short circuits - causing him to spew out the closest relevant meme in response

Seriously I haven't seen a single good american post here in months

>implying a gun can help you when you're beaten while sleeping and tied up
This board is so fucking pathetic you don't even research shit yourselves, no wonder you eat up all the shit fake news

In Brazil?

Bro. He'll be getting high-fives in jail for like a week then it's back out on the street to look for his next white European girlfriend to enrich.

I CARRY A GUN NOT BUT BECAUSE BECAUSE IT'S A IT'S A WEAPON SHIELD

>implying I dont keep a 12 inch machete directly by my bedside

>sleeping
>2016
Stay un-'woke & defenseless pleb

I know it hurts bro. We all miss him.

kek'd

Did that Asian female get any shots on target or KIAs? I guess either way she didn't want to be raped and killed that night.

>Attempting to help his countryman, another american approaches the plate
>You can hear his two IQ points rubbing together
>KEK. MEME. REFERENCE.

A valiant attempt at making a decent post, perhaps a highlight in american posting history. Unfortunately still retarded and underage

SHART. IN. MART

I read somewhere that the righteous right really do see the world as the jungle.
I think they just wanna shoot somebody

Oh Lord KEK thank you for these moments in time....

"You can take my gun when you pry it from my cold dead hands."

Happy ending, she tagged one

youtube.com/watch?v=RsreAFzubXM

If my memory serves me right, don't the other two get charged for a death? Love that law

>REFERENCE PICTURE
>ACTING LIKE OPPONENT IS CTR OR HILLARY FAN

Classic american reply playbook, unfortunately missing the signature c uck namecalling.

>If my memory serves me right, don't the other two get charged for a death? Love that law

I think that will depend on the state, and that Asian female appears to be Chinese. (Made for war) You can tell by her demeanor that she was serious.

The best defense is a good offense. If you kill your enemies, you win.

Yeah because criminals are going to stop using guns if there's a law against it.

I think they just wanna shoot somebody

Only pussy faggots who can't fight and got bullied in school own a gun.

I want to shoot lots of people. It’s a hell of a hoot. It’s fun to shoot some people.

Long may your tears flow libtard.

What did he hit him with? Doesn't look like a knife

Thank you Lord KEK. This power is amazing and pure.

they don't wanna look at the underlying problems, they couldn't care less

shut up

F

>the underlying problems
It's racist to recognize that certain sub-species are genetically predisposed to violence and as such are incompatible with western civilization and should be left to their own devices in their own homelands instead of importing them and keeping them as pets.

Fucking warrior woman chasing niggers and shooting at them.

Would wife

Man, AR-15s are beast.

someone broke into my mom's car a few weeks ago and i sat behind the garage door scared and angry because i couldn't go out and stop him

i called the cops but they found nothing and my mom's car had a busted up window and side

That last shot always gets me

also it took the cops at LEAST 15 minutes to get there

the guy was long gone

>someone broke into my mom's car a few weeks ago and i sat behind the garage door scared and angry because i couldn't go out and stop him
Why couldn't you go out and stop them? Is your house a no baseball bat/knife zone? I am not understanding.

Here's a nasty massacre. Five innocent patrons at a Denver bar. Killed execution style. I believe it was a robbery/murder.

Authorities some times call these killings "botched robbery" but this sounds like justifying the killings as "somehow unplanned, or accidents"

Not 'botched robberies' at all, but perfectly executed murders. In cold blood.

Ese ser un Machete amigo.

You know the definition of a criminal is someone who doesn't obey laws right?

The maori savage is correct. A german shepherd and a loaded .45 is better than a lynched dindu in the front yard for scaring off home invaders.

Don't you think he did the right thing? Unarmed and untrained. The criminals did not threaten his life, and if he had shot them, the legal costs and massive headaches and life ruined and potentially jailed, would have been way worse then replacing some car windows expense.

No drugs, no alcohol, no cigarettes.

not gonna lie, that vids pretty comfy

no I had no baseball bat or knife

we never expected something like that

and what if he had a gun?

if I had a gun i would have gone out though

defending your property should be a right

This shit makes my blood boil.

>need
It is the Bill of Rights not the Bill of Needs.

>and what if he had a gun?

IMO you did the right thing. Now if someone breaks into your house and tries to kill you or harm you, different story.

>Don't you think he did the right thing? Unarmed and untrained. The criminals did not threaten his life, and if he had shot them, the legal costs and massive headaches and life ruined and potentially jailed, would have been way worse then replacing some car windows expense.
No, I think he should've went out and confronted them. Whats to stop that same nigger from coming back and breaking into the house after having foraged the car? He could've went out with something and screamed and yelled and woke up the neighbors. Give niggers an inch and they'll take your life next time.

i still get nightmares about it

what if he had decided to break into the front door instead?

>and what if he had a gun?
Sounds like you need to get a gun. You could've at least yelled out the window or something. Obvious he wasn't caught because it took the cops so long. Whats to stop him from coming back?

Very sad story. But they lived in Tennessee is that right? They both should have been carrying pistols, legally, as the rights of citizens of a pro-gun conservative state like TENN.

Against five armed attackers, you might still die, but at least put up a fight,that's my motto.

I remember a story about niggers pouring something down someone's throat while torturing them. Anybody know what I'm thinking of?

I love based Texas

This guy just won a state rep seat in Connecticut. A month after he won his opponent died, kek

foxbusiness.com/features/2016/11/21/exclusive-dr-william-petit-ct-home-invasion-survivor-enters-politics.html

wtnh.com/2016/12/07/funeral-held-for-state-representative-betty-boukus/

>I remember a story about niggers pouring something down someone's throat while torturing them. Anybody know what I'm thinking of?
channon christian and christopher newsom

getting a gun in canada isn't that easy

i can get a hunting rifle but i don't think im allowed to keep one in our house here

Didn't I just post that picture? Am I retarded?

also the liberals in canada would put you in jail for defending yourself

He was unarmed and untrained. Going out to face a hardened criminal, unarmed and untrained is a recipe for disaster or ending your own life.

Now he is warned, and he can get the weapons and training he needs, hopefully before the thuglet/s visit him again.

kukiri probably

he was able to run away to the neighbor while his kids where getting raped. The murderers called him a coward during the trial, saying he could have stopped them instead of running.