/diy/ - RIGHT WING SAFETY SQUADS - "They're Afraid of Us" EDITION

The Oakland warehouse fire occurred in a radical leftist commune rife with HIV, drugs, and alternative lifestyle degeneracy. These communes are known as "DIY spaces" to the bums, anarchists, and drug addicts who populate them. You might even have one of these rent-free flop houses in your neighborhood or city and not even know it.

The purpose of this thread is to save the lives of those who populate such places. As the incident in Oakland has shown, these dens of ill repute are often decrepit, hazardous, and in violation of city ordinances. As members of this board of peace, we are obligated to report building code infractions and get these death traps shut down.

>Flop House Directories
regenes.is/resources-2/
transnational-queer-underground.net/tag/places/
archive.is/mXndq
pastebin.com/pxDYhEA2

>Reportable Violations
No sprinklers.
Sprinklers restricted or covered.
Exits not clearly marked.
Extension wires used in a permanent application.
Excessive electrical connections with a small panel.
No 5/8" drywall for a fire barrier.
Uncovered holes in ceilings.
No smoke detectors.
No emergency lighting.
No certificate of occupancy.
No permits for remodeling or building additions.

>Who Needs to Know
City Councils/Public Works
Fire Marshals
Alcoholic Beverage Control Boards

>Flop Houses Already Shut Down
Bell Foundry (Baltimore)
Rhinoceropolis (Denver)
The Glass Menage (Nashville)

Our communities need people like us to report violations and keep unwitting leftists from getting themselves killed. Do not visit these places, do not harass squatters, and do not make false reports. City officials are depending on us for correct information so that they can prevent this type of tragedy: youtube.com/watch?v=QqvWxS719W8 .

>TL;DR
Click directory links.
Find a leftist cult near you.
Research it to see if the building is up to code.
Report violations to the authorities.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gDvbCbaJU6I
dodiy.org
foopee.com/punk/the-list/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/101951584/#q101994775_362
youtube.com/watch?v=D_b9psjI1x0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump.

4401 San leandro st. Oakland. Place is gonna be full of BBQed artists if we don't notify the authorities!

I want to start one of these in order to provide people and anons near me with a space to do projects, metalworking, manly building projects, and yes, even good art.

The leftists invaded our areas. They invaded gaming. They took over entertainment. They tried to take over other things, like science fiction.

It's time we colonized back. We can get lots of slutty pussy and give ourselves massive social proof "Yeah, I volunteer and help develop an industrial arts community, we have welding classes and art workshops and we've helped struggling people learn trades and get jobs" = moist vagina, no one can criticize you, you are socially a guru, a buddha'

Read a Popular Mechanics magazine from the 40s or 50s. Conservative white men used to OWN the domain of self sufficiency, alternative power, efficient design, sustainable agriculture, etc.

It's ours and we will take it back. These things are inherently nationalistic.

USE THEIR TECHNIQUES AGAINST THEM

COLONIZE THEIR TERRITORY

SUBTLEY PUSH OUT THE cuck-MEN

also observe all firecodes.

Monitoring for future safety

Just a reminder that you guys are fucking niggers for trying to shut down local music/good times.

>music

All you did was add a youtube to the OP, faggot. No one is going to your shitty thread. Die in a squat fire.

unsafe buildings are never good times anaon

Just putting safety for property and people first bud.

>Doesn't want to follow health and safety codes
>Calls those that do niggers

Chop busted, friend.

All you did was add a youtube to the OP, faggot. No one is going to your shitty thread. Die in a squat fire.

Just a reminder that musicians who are willing to perform for free are talentless faggkts and general leeches

see
Do not make simultaneous threads.

we already have a better and 4 times more popular general at , OP is an autist faggot who is spammed the other general with his link to this dumb post. fuck him

Trust us, we are Fire Marshals

The original OP is not what you have been seeing.

I was the one who wrote the original draft.

Reposters have removed a bunch of important wording.

The message needs to be solidified into what you are seeing.

Stop getting butthurt.

Heres a cutt out you can paste on top of picture of any succesfully condemned buildings. Did this on a phone app so this is as good as it gets kek

It's literally no different except for the youtube, faggot. You just crave (you)s. Saged

We do it for the safety of these people. Would sure be awful if there were another fire...

The wording in your other threads isn't right.

I know because I wrote the drafts of what you're posting.

Good times are great, but safety is priority number one, user!

>tfw have run several DIY shows/raves
>tfw they all went fine because we're not cheapskate apes trying to party in a condemned building

go get em lads

It's identical, you just crave (you)s

Fuck off and kill yourself loser find a new source of internet validation lol

saged

>It's literally no different

You must not be able to read very well.

The other OP modified the original draft and added a hard edge to it.

That does nothing for the movement besides make us look foolish.

Get your autism treated.

>local rappers
>good music

>i can't read and differences upset me, so the other guy must have autism

That's some potent butthurt, bro.

>implying I didn't just copy and paste

this is seriously fucking stupid, my thread was posted first, get over it. This is childish shit to worry about on a Kazakhstani fly fishing board

You copied and pasted something that was modified from an original draft in one of the original /diy/ threads.

The modified post omitted important wording that is crucial for the reception of the movement.

It's not important to you because you don't see the bigger picture, nor did you write what you are posting.

bumping you jew

>autistic screeching

lol it's just like in The Accountant where Batfleck melts down because something deviated from his carefully defined idea of how it was going to go

>rages this hard against a simple thread
>calls other people autistic

:^)

LET THEM DIEEEEEEEE
The Left will come begging 4 help sooner or l8r

>the movement

just kill yourself autist, i'm going to bed soon anyway so once my 4 times more popular thread is over you can post your "PERFECT VERSION TO PROTECT "THE MOVEMENT" Have fun staying up, autist.

>i'm going to bed soon anyway so once my 4 times more popular thread is over you can post your "PERFECT VERSION TO PROTECT "THE MOVEMENT"

you sound like the autistic one desu

G(Ook)land resident reporting in.

Can confirm the warehouse was a total dump, I've been there to photograph the train yard next to it. The neighborhood it's in is a fucking dump with garbage and dead animals everywhere. On top of that, the streets are practically deserted because of fear of getting mugged.

>Do not visit these places

How are we supposed to know for certain that the building is not up to code without actually looking inside of it first?

I would agree if they were simply not cogs in the way. Most screamo and hardcore sucks frankly and punk is full poz'd. It's no wonder alternative music has stagnated into garbage over the past decade and a half. I am not denying the main motivation for this is political, but this has the high chance to act as a brush fire (lmao) clearing the way of old pretentious hipster garbage where maybe 1 in 20 bands will be any good to make way for something new. Just let this happen because at the end of the day it is probably for the best

Fuck off with your gay shit OP. Go to Sup Forums or Reddit and make the world a special place for faggots and others like yourself.

Thye ussually have facebook pages and shit. They uplaod pictures of their place and you can see the terribly unsafe buildings they reside in.

Also I am not disavowing or endorsing synth wave or fash wave but studies indicate generation y is much more right wing and traditionalist and I am excited to see what they come up with

Found one a mile from my house (stolen from their fb page)

See any potential fire hazards?

Bumping to anger this shill

I'm guessing some of this wiring hanging loose might be a potential hazard, but not enough to warrant anything more than a warning from the Fire Marshals.

Where is this place?

Long Haul Infoshop, Berkeley, CA

They're definitely violating the fire code with the overcrowding.

Although I'm gonna have to catch them in the act repeatedly before the Fire Department does anything about it.

That window being blocked could be something, though im not sure. See if you can find any more pictures of the place. Usually blocked exits etc. you might want to ask in this other thread as well. Its a lot more active.

No way is that wiring is not up to code.

>argument

>perform for free
>improve community
>give people good time
>ask nothing in return
>get called leech

>I think all local music is bad and am too autistic to go to a house show so nobody else is allowed to

there are a ton in philadelphia.

Getting burnt to death isn't a good time. Safety first!

fuck off leaf, you're just mad you have no friendly street violinists playing in your quaint city avenues because its a frozen godforsaken rock up there

Even street violinists play for spare change

Open mics are a thing I guess but generally pretty shit

You think leftypol is helping these faggots? I wouldn't be surprised if they reached out.

I found the best way to find locations to report. Call non emergency fire lines.

Check college communities, local communities, especially in California, then search "queer" and "safespace" these seem to be keywords that help locate these unsafe places that are violating fire codes.

Don't stop reporting. Use one of the LGBT+ or "closeted questioning" accounts when you ask for address, or talk with a gay lisp on the phone.

Careful you don't cut yourself on that edge

>All the mad

Sucks when regulations shut down your business.

Disregarding Safety is Never Fun!
If you and your friends see a fire, go to a phone and call 911! Also, always find an adult! GO JOE!

Reminder, that there's more to it than building code violations. These events push lots of illegal and seedy shit, and DIY openly admits to their wrongdoings. Make events quit that shit, and you have future teens and young adults growing up to be normal functioning citizens.

Hold these bars/clubs/warehouses responsible and get the law involved and a bunch of criminal activity that plagues California decreases drastically. Not only are you stopping SJW culture from spreading, you're also stopping mainstream edgy culture as well.

>Stops drug trafficking
>Stops drugs being sold to minors
>Stops alcohol sold to minors
>Stops degenerate performances
>Stops statutory rape
>Stops regular rape
>Slows down propaganda by Antifa
>Slows down propaganda by BLM
>Slows down Antifa from recruiting new members
>Slows down BLM from recruiting new members

All of that goes away and you've got people who'd prefer to get their shit together. Crime would also go down drastically, and rioters would be almost zero.

>dodiy.org
Here's evidence of DIY openly telling the police, FBI, etc to fuck off, as they know their events are unlicensed, allow underage drinking, statutory rape, drug peddling, and aren't up to safety regulations.

>Antifa direct involvement
→ → →

Safety regulations are just icing on the cake. The biggest issues are how they're hodbeds for heavy illegal activity, especially towards minors. Many of these events are all-ages, and tend to have adults and teens engaging in sexual activity and drug use and solicitation.

Proof of illegal activity such as selling alcohol to minors.

>foopee.com/punk/the-list/

Godspeed, brothers. Let's clean our streets, not just of stupid hippie performances, but the real shit they're harboring.

SHADILAY

ALWAYS talk about legal liabilities.

these fire violations could result in the cities being sued for huge amounts

That will make them scared and to take action right away. You can say you just visited and felt really unsafe with all the fire violations and had flashbacks to watching Oakland fire coverage.

>rock opera society

OBEY THE CODE

I missed this America.

>hipster trash
>good music
You can take your music and your heroin away from us civilized folk, squatter trash

HELP SAVE LIVES
TRUMP IS PRESIDENT
DO THE RIGHT THING

FIRE CODE IS NO JOKE

REMEMBER THE 36 DEAD

FIRE MARSHALLS MUST TAKE IMMEDIATE ACTION

Hows that government oversight and regulation taste right about now?

#unsafespace

Raise awareness.

I don't normally advocate copypasta, but read this shit.

I still can't believe how fucking tacky that place looked; it was like a kleptomaniac dungeon. Eclecticism is truly the worst of aesthetics.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/101951584/#q101994775_362

The archived thread has been raided by buttblasted angry libtards

Lots of death threats, I think one might shoot up pol soon.

I used to work at a music venue, I can assure you that fire safety is no laughing matter.

right wing safety squads

We don't even do shit. We are all talk.

It's those crazy bastards at Sheekyforums who are the real oomph in all this.

>check my city
>only one listed still active is basically a nerd workshop, for computer projects ect. with a full machine and welding shop attached for custom parts

Nice

>that video
was that tip us?

>I think one might shoot up pol soon.
My Mossberg and my two pistols will greet him in the usual manner: a simple point and a lib pissing his pants while running towards the horizon.

Hilarious that this idea was revived by the diy flophouse commies themselves by passing around that old first thread.

DIY space, flophouse, art space, there's many others.

They better not go after our favorite 400 lb hacker leader, 4chins. I will be so pissed if they do.

Yeah, I think it's somethng that Sup Forums needs to realize. This is more than keks and making hipsters and punks a little rustled.

I mentioned in the last thread that raves today at these places are paedo central at this point. There's raves at clubs in CA that are all ages and you'll find an adolescent getting diddled by a 30-year old man.

There's an event in San Francisco called "FuckFest" and it's all ages. Now, tell me that's not seedy as fuck. In fact, DIY is part of that event.

>OP YOUR KIND SHALL BE EXPOSED FOR THE MASSIVE INFILTRATION OF DESTRUCTION ON HUMAN INNOCENCE AND ITS EXISTANCE AS THE LIFE FORM OF PROCREATIVE COREATION

>commies using the N word

lmfao

>There's an event in San Francisco called "FuckFest" and it's all ages
wtf i love HIV and pedophilia now

burn the fuckers out

They are just trying to fit in.

Sucks when girls can't have a safe space to inject drugs into their penises

youtube.com/watch?v=D_b9psjI1x0

they're in this thread as we speak trying to figure out which places we're shutting down

so from now on only post exact names/locations when you have a confirmed kill

posting pictures should be fine

DEFINITELY something, that's a huge no-no.
t. firefighter

You'll thank us later when you're still alive.

You're welcome.

You guys may be doing this for the lulz but you're actually helping to save lives.

No more artists have to die like last week. Thank you.

Say "nigger" again.

Feels good, doesn't it?

Yeah. Horror stories I have heard from decent young men who are disgusted by the way they see underage girls treated there. And ecstacy makes actual physical holes in your brain.

>Eclecticism is truly the worst of aesthetics.
These faggots are postmodernists, they don't believe in aesthetics.......the eclecticism is just a byproduct of them using whatever they can get their hands on.

Post more anons, my dick can only get so erect