What's with all the coffee threads?

What's with all the coffee threads?

There's 59 threads with the word coffee in them right now

What's with all the Trump threads?

just shitposting, they were doing it yesterday, too

The Mormons are launching an offensive

A bunch of poor skeletors are raging against everything but water.

Sup Forums 2.0

EVERYONE LETS GO: COFFEGATE

kek

sage all coffee threads

>Make a coffee thread to complain about coffee threads

Wew lad (((they))) got you good this time

>Posting in a coffee thread complaining about other coffee threads

I wondered that as well. There was something similar in August or so with pizza (not pizzagate, people just made Papa John's threads for no reason)

>ctrl+f coffee
>100 results
explain this bullshit

>before pizza gate
Is big news coming user?
#coffeegate

It's a raid.
They are sliding more important material. That's why they have made a SHIT TON of them. Throw enough bait out, and some one will bite.

Just don't forget to sage.

We need to find out who, I would assume plebbit or dumblr is mad about something

I doubt it, it was Sup Forums tier spam but it really made me believe that slide threads were a threat

Like how WaPo and ABC deleted their stories on the Elven pedo ring of 20 people who got busted.

Seems like we've been being raided all day by some sort of autist squad. Also fuck coffee, tea and booze.

It's an intelligence op, the reason it's different flags is to show complicity from different operators.

Exactly.
Pretty sure this all boils down to that pedo ring that got busted in Norway just recently, and how the MSM seems to be covering for them

Spread the word lads. You know what to do.

i started a aopranos thread

check it out, most productive shitpost tonight

I just started working at a coffee shop after I moved and couldn't find another network engineer job.

The universe is trying to remind me of my failures.

fuckin getting raided by tumblr whales lets go on a hunt and raid them back who knows where these creatures are coming from i will spam the shit out of these cunts