>Modern medicine (Ibn Sina)
>Great philosophers and Astronomers
>the Great Library of Baghdad
>the Blue Mosque
>Saladin
>Arabian Nights

Modern muslims:
>durka durka jihad

Why is the Muslim world such a shithole?
What the fuck happened to them?

My dick

>Old muslims

You mean conquered persians.

You know the inhabitants of the old Achaemenid and Sassanid Empires?
Yeah those guys were NOT arabs

The Caliphate will rise again, infidel.

>>Gunpowder
>>Coffee
>>Modern medicine (Ibn Sina)
That's entirely false.

>What the fuck happened to them?
It was a prosperous area regardless of the religion thanks to the silk road and rich crops. When the mongols raped it into the fucking stone age though, it just never recovered.

For some reason their society stopped progressing but all the western ones did. Now they're stick in the 3rd world rut where we have already globalised and they still have no real clue what the fuck is going on and live in desert mud huts trying to unlock the secrets of agriculture.

Their life has become so shit and such a fucking joke that they need something to stop them from all just lying down in the sand and giving up so they pumped up their religion and devoted all their live to hoping that they'll get to live like a western in heaven.

Or maybe they're just fucking stupid, I dunno.

Wahabism, salafism and other fundamentalist versions of an already abhorrent religion began to shit on science, as it erodes the power of the religion

Lots of inbreeding.

anything containing coffee is a shitpost....I fell for it too

They are still the best if not second best. You just dont know it because your masters have programmed you with vanity using film. Illuminati masons practice islam in secret. The richest place in the world is Dubai, Saudia Arabia. Strict muslim nation.

muslims invented shit you retard

MAson hats have a moon sabre and star. The same symbols used for Islam.

> Great empire that threatened European kingdoms and an entire religion.
> Claimed the holy land in the name of Allah.

A few hundred years later.

> crash planes into buildings because we can't even into warfare without suiciding.
> No caliphate. Islam divided.
> Western Muslims aren't even following proper Islam anymore.
> Can't even seize Jerusalem.

Is this true, Truth bringer?

Finish women.

>Why is the Muslim world such a shithole?

Because Turkey/Ottoman colonialism.

Most of those were invented before Islam existed by Persians and Calculus was invented by Leibniz during the 17th century

>>Invented modern calculus
stop.

just stop.

I INVENTED CALCULUS. In my spare time. FOR FUN.

According to Islamist scholars, mathematics is the work of the devil.

>>Invented modern calculus
wrong, that was Euros
> and algebra
wrong, that was Indians
>>Gunpowder
wrong, that was Chinese
>>Coffee
wrong, that was Ethiopians
>>Modern medicine (Ibn Sina)
wrong, Avicenna is only one part of the story and did little but transmit Byzantine knowledge
>>Great philosophers and Astronomers
wrong
>>the Great Library of Baghdad
they ruined it via censorship long before the Mongols burnt it
>>the Blue Mosque
overblown cathedral for Central Asian slave-traders
>>Saladin
warlord
>>Arabian Nights
Persian

Religious fundamentalism, the same thing that ruined Christians here in Burgerland. The only difference is that the radicalized Christians aren't legally allowed to kill non-believers and heretics yet. Give them the opportunity, and they'll be just as bad as ISIS, Al Qaeda, and any other Islamic terrorist group you can name.

Because of in breeding and >algebra was indians
To be fair, arabs started on the fundamentals of it, Indians finished up and improved on it.

Shouldn't you be dead?

tfw Islam hasn't failed
infact has never been so prolific
what is natural selection
what is memetics

Mohammed decreed unambiguously that true, righteous jihadis will be divinely assisted by Allah in the matter of war. Obey his teachings and Allah will take care of the rest.

This worked pretty good and the old muslims were prosperous, until they decided to fuck with Hugalu Khan, who proceeded to assrape their entire civilization into the stone age.

Now priority #1 is making sure Allah is on their side at all costs.

It seems that way to me yes. I cant think of any place as luxarious as saudia arabia. They follow the religion very closely. But the bloodline is very seclusive and greedy.

I dont know all the answers. But i am convinced there is a God. Not only that, but we are all also related and bound by blood. The world is designed in a way to make us sin do against what he told you not to do. In christianity, these are called the 10 commandments. Thou shalt not kill steal, covet they neighbor, etc etc. Love thy neighbor. But look at the world today. Look at this website. IT all goes against the ways of god and indulges in the ways of Satan. Rage hate and thannatos. Pleasure in anothers pain. I dont think its a coincidence. I think this is a satanic zionist controlled world designed to deplete our souls and stay here on this physical plane.

Another thing is Christianity is a very simple relgion. Belive in Jesus, beg for forgiveness. 10 commandments. Islam on the other hand is very strict. There is no 10 commandments. There is the Quran. Some ancient arabic text from 1000+ years ago.

I dont know if youve evey played any long vidya games. But you don't get the secret ending if you dont play on Hard mode. Play skyrim without killing or stealing? Much harder game, a lot harder to manage your Gold. In the end. Maybe it doesnt matter at all. But when you follow the path of virture, it doesnt matter what happens to your flesh. Because God has got your back.

He never said they were arab

Muslims and ourselves are not enemies. We're just being played off against each other all the time. You get morons on both sides who want to slaughter each other because they fall for the propaganda.

I still don't want large amounts of Muslims in my society but I can respect those who have earned that respect.

You might think they are primitive savages but that's what happened after decades of meddling and wars in their societies. You don't live long, you have no career options, so you become uber religious and give up on thinking for yourselves.

Inbreeding was common in the middle east forever. Remember Rebecca and Isaac?

So is the solution to strive to sin as that is the will of the world or to challenge ones self by not sinning and following meticulous rules to achieve victory.

And is this god like one from the abrahamic religions or a more subtle one of nature and algebra?

>Muslims and ourselves are not enemies.
Muslims want to destroy what the Western world is and stands for. They are literally the enemy of Europeans and western civilization. They may not have been directly opposed to the West but they have become something that threatens our very way of life. They come here and blow up our people for their prophet and it's not a call to label us as their enemy?

That is some ambiguous babble there burger
Merican educated 4lyf

Yeah thats what they have become perceived to be. Don't get me wrong, there is a definite and well established threat there from Islam. However if you ever talk to radical Muslim fundamentalists, they rarely mention Western lifestyles or culture as a reason for their violence or attempted expansion.

Most of them talk about Western governments attacking Muslim lands. They even recognise that Europe, America, Australia etc are not Muslim lands. They believe their attacks on Westerners are justified because our military and econimic powers are manipulated by Zionists to be used against them. They attack us because it's the only way their message will be heard.

Muslims and Christians don't have to be enemies. Same way that whites and blacks don't. We're all being manipulated into tearing each other apart while a small minority profit off the chaos.

>old muslims
>just steal stuff from smarter peoples they conquered
>DUDE MUH GOLDEN AGE

Inbreeding.

Name literally a single time ever in the history of Islam where Muslims had the opportunity and ability to invade somewhere and didn't.

I'll wait.

Be honest, how many adderalls have you taken today?

Decent post but I'm curious.

>being this bluepilled

Do you even understand the concept of ummah?

Do you realize that Muslims want a borderless Caliphate where all races mix as "Muslim brothers" except for Jews, who are allowed to coexist AND commit usury, which Muslims are forbidden to do so

>usury allowed for Jews
>no borders
>multicultural

hmmmmmm really makes you think (((who))) could want that... b-but Islam is anti Zionist goyim, he he :^)

Modern calculus was invented in Europe

Most Muslims don't give a shit about you. Why do you think they do?

>muslims
>Gunpowder

Malaysia, Turkey.

Ummah refers to the global Muslim community.

Free Masonfag here, that's a fez for a Shriner.

Of course there are crackpot believers in what you've outlined. It's a legitimate tactic though for any religion.

I'm not religious but I'm sure if you'd ask any Christian would they want the whole world to be Christian then they would say yes. Muslims are no different.

You're obviously misinformed about Muslims in general. You think they want a borderless mixed race utopia? Muslims are some of the worst offenders for segregation and division within their own religion. Gulf Arabs think the likes of Palestinians and Syrians are subhuman filth. I have more rights and privileges in their countries as a non Muslim, white European than some Muslims do.

I'm not excusing Islam or the fucked up beliefs Muslims have but I know we don't have to be enemies. All it takes is waking up to realisation we are being played off against each other. Exactly like blacks and whites are in America.

borderline schizo post right here folks

>Invented modern calculus
Allow me to interject.

Mongols crushed arabs, persians and turks. Free-falling since then.

>Muslims are some of the worst offenders for segregation and division within their own religion. Gulf Arabs think the likes of Palestinians and Syrians are subhuman filth.

No you dumb fuck, the discrimination is based on whether they believe that sect is idolatry or not (Sunni vs Shia) and not racial. Muslims are religiously intolerant but racially tolerant. This is fully in line with globalism.

>we don't have to be enemies

You do, because it's a rival ideology. Races can eventually mix, ideologies don't. They kill each other and pillage beneficial elements; Roman and Greek paganism died and Christianity took their place. Globalism means a single global ideology and they are fighting for this if you like it or not.

Nah. Chill out, there is no need to get aggro because you're wrong.

It's nothing to do with Sunni vs Shia. The countries I mentioned aren't even Shia. They are all Sunni. It's a cultural thing rather than religious. Thats why the Gulf Arabs don't want to give refuge to Syrians or Afghanis. They know eventually it would dilute the gene pool and refuse to allow that to happen.

I'm not letting anyone tell me to hate Muslims or want to see them exterminated because of propaganda fueled by Zionists manipulated wars. I still don't like Islam, I still don't want Muslims in my society in large numbers but I don't have to hate or disrespect them. They aren't my true enemy. They're being used to attack us in the same way our militaries were used to attack them.

Islam is by its nature theocratic and that's incompatible with pluralistic society. The elephant in the room.

Gunpowder>Chinks

Coffee>Ethiopians