Girl, 16...

>Girl, 16, 'was tortured and starved to death by her own parents in house of horrors where she was kept imprisoned with her two younger siblings'
>A West Des Moines mother and father have been charged in the death of their 16-year-old daughter, Natalie Finn
>Her parents allegedly deprived Natalie and her siblings of food, clothing, shelter, health care or supervision
>Court documents state the treatment caused 'substantial' physical, mental and emotional harm
>Both parents have been charged with first-degree kidnapping, child endangerment causing serious injury and neglect of a dependent person

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4020366/16-year-old-girl-tortured-starved-death-parents-house-horrors.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_wLJ3PAVxmw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>master race

>The teenager had repeatedly asked neighbors for food and clothing in the months before her death in her West Des Moines house, pictured here

>No one she asked thought to call CPS

Those neighbors should be arrested and charged, what the fuck.

>white people

baka senpai

>arrested and charged,
with what?

this behavior is not out of the ordinary in Des Moines

>Described by neighbors as outgoing and sweet, they said they had little interaction with the Finn's children.

>Concerns had been previously been aired about Natalie's well-being to the West Des Moines Police Department five months earlier after a neighbor told how the teenager would wear the same clothes for several days and smell.

>She would also ask for bits of food from the neighbor for herself and her siblings.

Not securing a future for white children.

3rd degree cuntitude, 1st degree negligent nihilism, 1st degree malicious indifference

not a crime

It is in my book, I dont care what the legal jews have decided.

So they told the police something wasn't right. Its then the PD's responsibility to check the children and file a report. They dropped the ball too.

>over a fucking coffee
Damn...

it's a sad story but they didn't do anything wrong

Not punishable by a jail sentence, but a mandatory shunning.

police got better shit to do like shoot niggers

watch the video
The little cunt would steal people's shoes

traitors die first

>finn
>white

Wow is she ok?

Like you wouldnt if you didnt have shoes.

great another white girl dead. a early 20's guy would of taken her to safety. But that is illegal.
>was it a single mother situation?

How about getting a job?

Even if they do investigate, they're support to make a report of the complaints and have Child Services investigate. I hope whoever took the complaint knows what a complete failure they are.

>be girl with cracker white trash parents
>not have basic essentials
>not have food
>not have clothing
>have to beg neighbors for food and clothes and shit for you and your siblings
>go without bathing
>wear same clothes because you don't have any
>not expected to steal shit because you're shit poor and your cracker trash parents are ritual abusers

Failure to report a crime? It's a misdemeanor, I think. I'm almost sure they could be charged with some kind of negligence.

>Gordon said Natalie took part in activities that Walnut Creek offered during the school day, including performing an original rap song in the school's talent show last year. "She was not afraid of anything," she said.

You can't afford shoes, parents won't let you wash your clothes so she smelled and you really think someone would hire her?

the jews have made it illegal in some states to not be able to work at the age of 15-16. she smelled, had no clothes and probably had a nutrient deficiency. shit causes you to not be in the best state of mind, you libertardian faggot

be a whore like most degenerates do for money

dropped

wouldn't torture/10

some dude at the school would probably give her shoes for sex

hard to be afraid of anything when you go home to your own proverbial devilish boogeyman every night

They are accomplices and should be hung along with the parents.

i regularly hire people without shoes

>Suggesting that a 16 year old girl go into prostitution

You can be gassed with your Jew pals

Accessory after the fact?

>prostitution is better than taking shoes that you need

Its at this point that I realize you can't be serious

should be

During the fact. A minor was begging them for help -repeatedly- and they did nothing. If this happened near me I would go to her street and burn down every house on the street and shoot everyone that runs out of them.

people just don't report shit to cops because they just gt lost in their own world and don't want to get involved in other people's shit. it is what it is, but when you got your own shit going, you don't notice shit going on down your own block. what was this, a huwhite neighborhood or a vibrant one? if it's a vibrant neighborhood, this is especially prevalent, but seeing as how it's in des moines, there's no excuse, white man.

Seriously what the fuck is wrong with white people?

nigger

Wrong!

There is no excuse. Shit like this probably happens a lot, and many people need to be killed every time it happens so it will stop.

manslaughter

Agreed. If some unwashed little girl was begging me for food, I'd give her some and demand the police or CPS visit. I'd talk to other neighbors and tell them to do the same. If the police still wouldn't show, I'd tell the kid the next time she came over to get in the car, we're going straight to the PD.

People need to understand and fear that if they do things like this to their children, their neighbors will kill them slowly and painfully.

Public executions are not just fun, they are our responsibility as members of a society.

this happens in fucking low income housing. shitlibs want to believe that these people are here not from their own mistakes but because they were dealt a shit hand, but a good portion of these people come from a background or create environments just like this one. you're right, there's no excuse. so people need to start talking about this shit.

Fuck iowegions

t. Minnesota

That would violate the non aggression principle

B-but only th-the blac- n-niggers commit atrocities.
White masterace. We are g-good boys. We don't do anything wrong.

>start talking
Need to start shooting.
No. The mistreatment of the children is the violation of the NAP. Execution of the perpetrator is justice.

Yeah not to mention that her neglectful parents that wouldn't even let her eat probably wouldn't let her get a job anyways.

not giving someone free food is not aggression

>brown people breed like rabbits and pass their filth through as many countries as possible
>white people have 2 kids tops and then murder them
You do it to yourselves.

Refusing to feed someone and holding them in captivity and not allowing them to acquire resources and food themselves is pretty aggressive.

yes it is...you are fucking them over and putting their life at risk

M-muh fetish

I'm imagining she probably snuck out yo ask for food and got back quickly.

They are your legal responsibility. Denying them food to purposefully starve them is aggression.

Sounds like she was doing absolutely everything to avoid going home after school. That just made it way too real for me...

The hell is wrong with these people? If you don't want kids don't have them.

>If you don't want kids don't have them.
That is too difficult for the people that don't want children to understand. These people likely enjoyed abusing their children, so they did want them.

Lel, how can you Europeans still say you are the master race when you torture your young.

Where the fuck are the murder charges?? What a joke?

If found guilty publicly execute the parents with a nail gun.

I know you're just memeing, but

>libertarians

>West Des Moines
>European

>no manslaughter charge
>no murder charge

For fuck's sake

that shit broke my heart. fuck the neighbors. then again I dont even know if I would be able to go about helping her with any certainty.

BAN ASSAULT FAGGOTS!!!

I can not fathom that anyone but an actual avowed satanist that has pledged their life for doing evil would let their own child starve to death over months in front of their own eyes.
one of the sickest things ive ever heard of.

you wouldnt ask questions? are you this stupid? if a white child asked you for scraps and food you have a moral duty to get to the bottom of it. if its a gypsy or nigger its kind of a normal thing

wood panel

FALSE FLAG?
>FALSE FLAG?
FALSE FLAG?
>FALSE FLAG?
FALSE FLAG?
>FALSE FLAG?
FALSE FLAG?
>FALSE FLAG?
FALSE FLAG?
>FALSE FLAG?
FALSE FLAG?
>FALSE FLAG?

Since the Jews lost the White House, are they now turning their MSM war machine on White Middle America???

Is this payback?

Are they now gonna spread FAKE NEWS about White America to make us look bad???

Might not be a FF. I'm just speculating here.

Wouldn't put it past the Jews.

This is extremely disheartening. There really are sick fucks in the world. Take care of each other

Our society must be much more liberal with its punishment of such depravity. We lost our way, this deserves long and public suffering for those responsible

People of every race do this unfortunately. In fact Chinese women are the worst. This happens all the time in China. Girl starts becoming a pretty young woman, mother gets jealous and tortures her. Sometimes it's physical like this case, other times psychological.

>when your kid violates your ancap coffee rights so you take their food, clothes and shoes and lock them in the house to starve to death

this may not have anything to do with the situation but every time i hear about torture and denial of food it makes me go hmmm

youtube.com/watch?v=_wLJ3PAVxmw

yeah but I mean being societal nice about it, I cant just kick open a door and go travis bickle on them without her SAYING SUBSTANTIVE THINGS
she would have to tell me what was going on and even then I would be EXTREMELY suspicious

she's a cutie :3

source plz

white people are sick

I agree. I think she got pretty at 16, her father sexually assaulted her and her mom knows and got jealous. This news is the aftermath

>tfw you just masturbated and go on pol with a limp dick and you see something like this that makes you hard again

>reddit

***WARNING Sup Forums***

ANYONE MAKING POSTS LIKE IS A REDDIT FAGGOT. CALL THEM OUT ON IT.

Most kids are accidental because most people are too fucking stupid to not get pregnant or not get someone pregnant.

>reddit

Go back.

>>>>>>>>>>reddit

The upvotes are seeping through this post.

yep that's me.

fucking leafs I swear.

I wonder
Have there been an unusual amount of Des Moines/Iowa happenings this year?
Or an unusually large number of Des Moines/Iowans on pol so that any small event gets shit posted?

>reddit

I'm sorry but allow me to quote your earlier post to showcase to everyone how reddit it is.

>"hard to be afraid of anything when you go home to your own proverbial devilish boogeyman every night"

If you don't realize how reddit tier this sounds then you're newfag normie scum

You know what flowery language is? You know, it's used to evoke an emotion to drive a point, right? How the fuck would you know how Reddit sounds unless you browse that shit?

/lit/ more you fucking leaf

did the dad at least bang her? seems like a waste.

i have a few questions though, she starved to death? but she went to school sometimes? few things about that, it takes a long fucking time for someone to starve to death. I find it hard to believe this chick could walk into school like she just came from a concentration camp, which she would look like if she was on the verge of starving to death and no one do anything.

And another thing, she looks like she was actually kinda cute. Do you guys have any fucking clue how many pathetic white knights exist that would in a heartbeat take any halfway decent looking(and even a lot that would take fat ugly ones too) chick away from any percieved hardship? I mean for fucks sake a lot of these guys won't even demand sex for it, they will just give them shelter, food, and jewlry because they are good little cucks. I have seen it happen a ton. So what, she literally starved to death because she was too lazy to ask one of the hundreds of beta faggots at her school for a sandwhich? Something doesn't add up here.

>how would you know how reddit sounds

Because you faggots come here and make it painfully obvious where you're from and it's easy to pick up on your lingo.

>flowery language

We call this talking like a fudgepacker. Talking all dramatic about muh proverbial spook won't get you anywhere on this board. You just sound like an emotional redditfag.

>caring this much about the culture of a Mongolian beef preparation board

Our culture is one of the last unique ones on the Internet. Fuck off to kikebook if you don't like it normie.

They didn't violate the NAP, ergo the neighbors did nothing wrong.