Proof that nationalism works

Ancient Chinese civilization was built without a help of a single foreigner. It was a strict monolithic society that made it one of the greatest and strongest empires of all times. No blacks, no Jews no whites only one Chinese race.

your move libcucks

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kaifeng_Jews
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump

And then it all fell apart when a single Man with an army of retarded peasants implemented Marxism.
Also proving Communism doesn't work.
Nice trips b t w

This is an economic reality that even Chicago school economists acknowledge -- people are happier and more productive in a ethnostate because they like their own kind.

Except that isnt true

China has over 56 different ethnic groups that back in the day didnt get along all the time.

The Han back in the day were little bitch peasants

now the han are the big dog because of "The great leap forward"

My GF is one of the ethnic minorities in China
Shes asian racially, chinese nationally but not chinese ethnically

The Yellow Emperor was white, user.

No, China was a retarded imperialist country. Sun Yat Sen overthrew the imperial dynasty and embraced foreign exchange in science and commerce and was greatly influenced by Henry George.

>Ancient Chinese civilization was built without a help of a single foreigner.

what

The Han were always the dominant ethnic group of China for over 3,500 years, except for a brief period where the Mongols and Manchu took over. What other lies did your Hmong gf tell you?

>what is the Silk Road

>You: WE WUZ CHINKS
Holy shit Sup Forums never ceases to amaze me.
First niggers start claiming they wuz everything and now some retards on Sup Forums claim they wuz emperors n shiet.
>The Han back in the day were little bitch peasants
>now the han are the big dog because of "The great leap forward"
Explain.

WE

Yeah but then we took it over and Britain cucked them with opium. Twice.

All citizens who built the first working civilization were Chinese m8.

it's a hell of a drug.

>>>/leftypol/

>Britain cucked them with opium
>implying it was Brits and wasn't the (((chosen))) who cucked them with opium.

Also implying China doesn't own half of England now.

Exactly my point thanks user.

>now
But not back then.

>implying I give a shit
Also:
>no Jews
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kaifeng_Jews

I was talking about the ancient times when they actually built the wall to keep all kinds of mongs and other Jews out.

That article was actually pretty cool I had no idea Jews lived in China back then.

Back then they conquered a lot of land around China, they didn't have to go to the no man's land. England didn't exist then.

I watched a documentary on China and it went through different villages and cities, and I was so fucking jealous to see the cohesion of homogeneity. Why the fuck did our ancestors throw that away? That sense of identity and belonging...

Instead they got a few more shekels and a slightly earlier retirement, destroying their children and grandchildren's hope of growing up somewhere they belong and feel at home.

They also don't listen to the Jewish lies. China should be an example for the white Europeans.