I know you got bullied by a black kid when you were in elementary Sup Forums but it's time to move on and grow up...

I know you got bullied by a black kid when you were in elementary Sup Forums but it's time to move on and grow up. Blacks don't hate you (black supremacists do but they hate themselves too just like white neo-nazi's with small penises).

What I'm saying is this: We can learn to live together, fuck multiculturalism that shit doesn't work, but actually live together without war. War over fucking skin color- of all the damn bullshit that's wrong with this country- is the pettiest problem to be concerned about and absolutely autistic to the 900000000000000 degree.

Also: You're officially gay if you wouldn't put it in her butt.

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/NotchOfNatural/status/806175984332455937?p=v
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>elementary
how pathetic can you be to get bullied that young?

it was middle school

I had a black friend in Elementary school.

He invited me over to play Beyblades but I wasnt allowed after I told my parents what neighborhood he lived in.

The only black kids at my school were aboriginal, and if you ever met one you would know exactly how I feel.

>900000000000000 degree.

Please limit that shit below 360° please.

i'd fuck her, but i still wouldn't want to live in a black society

Same.
He was actually bro tier and we got along pretty well. He was actually my best elementary school friend come to think of it. But once my parents found out he let me borrow a Nas and Tupac album, they stopped taking me over.
Miss you Jared

My high school crush got BLACKED. Then my second crush got BLACKED and now I hate niggers.

>Sage, and report all cuck posters

Only if I can turn 360 and walk away.

>Tupac
your parents made the right choice

>but actually live together without war
>900000000000000

Sage shill threads. No Black's kids around for miles, feels good desu

Im black. I was bullied by Mexicans. Jokes on them though. Every year half their family got publicly deported from school.

love me some codi bryant

WHO?

black women are our allies there starting to see the racism that white women hold even if they date blacks. stop attacking black women pol they could be our saving grace
mobile.twitter.com/NotchOfNatural/status/806175984332455937?p=v

All the blacks I've met have been decent to me actually.

It's how I viewed them treating other people that made me hate them.

see she's a qt. real sweetheart on set

My high school best friend BLEACHED a girl for 2 years.

Now I have a nigger fetish

so he doesn't have a dad also?

Lol there were no black kids at my school

is that now your fetish?

>1 post by this ID
SLIDE THREAD REEEEEEEEEE

Post more pics of Codi Bryant friend

My highschool was like 95% white. There was one black kid in the entire school and he played DnD in the library every day at lunch

It was great. Nothing bad ever happened

There were no blacks around when I was a kid.

Yeah, my fetish is for my penis and balls to be cut off while I'm tied up and have to watch every white woman on earth get impregnated by black men.

Jokes on you, OP. there weren't any black kids in my elementary school

There were no black people in my schools k-12

I had a black friend in elementary school. He stole our aqua teen hunger force dvd. But he mysteriously gave me an xbox webcam for christmas. He had no father figure and last I saw he was in a gang. Overall 5/10 redpill and friend

you are white so i believe you.

calling me a homosexual because you want me to indulge bestiality.

if you're not an autist, you've likely never had problems with black people in your life, because blacks will mercilessly bully those they see as weak/nerdy (though much less now that theres a school shooter meme)

t. non-virgin white guy that doesnt get all the nigger hate

kek I'm hispanic and mexicans are dicks, I wasn't really bullied because I could fight.

>ATHF DVD
>while in elementary school

Underage B&

I was never bullied by a black kid. But the first black friend I ever made tried to jump me to gain status points while the class was changing for gym and I beat his ass and got the points instead.

But that really opened my eyes, africans have a good social intelligence, high strength, but no tactical intelligence or loyalty, and will use violence to supplement their social skills by setting mins/maxs. It also let me know other races were using other skills to abuse this system indifferent ways, and basically, do not be a stereotype.

I'm 23 nigg. That shows been around a while now

mexicans and blacks are tied by savagery, but Mexicans don't take it mostly to random ppl .