Jobs for Millenials

Millenials, kickstart your stem career by entering the exciting field of migrant fruit picking. Meet new people, travel, grow your character.

12 tongan seasonal workers can fit in a single bedroom

>Hurrr Americans just don't wanna work those jobs!

Americans working as taxi drivers before Uber: 0
Americans working as taxi drivers after Uber: millions

It's amazing what happens when you break the illegal immigrant mafias in certain professions

I did do that, my boss hated me because he had to pay me the full wages and benefits because I wasn't a Paco. He couldn't turn me down either because racism. Great thing about the job was my grocery bill was low as fuck.

i dont think thats what op was implying, but if picking grapes made more than $5 a day id fucking pick grapes if i needed a job, its not like its difficult compared to factories jobs.

This

Pajeets never allowed anyone to be a Taxi driver. Only hired relatives.

>literally 6 gorillion

If every farmer or whatever paid full wages to people like you, they'd be out of business because their business couldn't survive paying normal wages.

Illegals are good for local businesses.

>Driving around is comparable to the hard labour of picking fruits and vegetables

Typical americans speaking when they have no idea what they're talking about. Do you guys think the workers just frolick around picking fruits leisurely? You have to pick a huge amount per hour, hands always moving, usually hunched over, for hours at a time. It's exhausting labour

Fucking idiots. American posters are 70% underage or under 90 IQ

The more you pick the more you make, it's incentive based, non-patriarchal, no pay gap, no glass ceiling for women. The only limit to success is yourself. Do you have what it takes to be successful?

>their business couldn't survive paying normal wages

Then something's wrong here

The amount you make for how much you pick ensures you're still making below minimum wage, dipshit. How many grapes per hour do you think you are capable of picking that your labour would be worth more than 10 dollars? It's not supermarket prices, you can't pick enough grapes/fruits in an hour to make minimum for hours at a time. If you breach $10 worth of product an hour you'll have completely burned yourself out

Seriously, it's always americans commenting on shit that they have no experience or knowledge about. At least everyone else just shuts up and lurks, americans always have a fucking opinion

I'd rather automation completely take over this field. No human should be doing fruit picking. Gib it to dem robats.

>At least everyone else just shuts up and lurks,

said the leaf, fulfilling the stereotype

Picking is entry level. If you develop a good understanding of it and are good with people you can climb the next rung of the career ladder and become a gang superintendent, or even a field supervisor.

1 of 2 things is wrong with that.

They are either really shitty with their finances and need a financial manager or a better accountant

OR

They are taking too much out of the company for themselves. A company is not your personal piggy bank unless you work by yourself for yourself

I'll let you decide which option you want to take

soon its going to be 0 americans working for uber once the jews gain control.

but there will be plenty of illegals with california licenses to do those jobs.

STEM jobs won't exist in 15 years. All automated by computer programs. Who needs an engineer to calculate what a computer program can do in milliseconds?

wew lad glad im going to be doing the programming

Programming won't exist either. That can also be automated. Google and Wolfram Alpha are both working on AI that can write code faster than humans.

>STEM guys think they are special
Pajeet can do your job while Chang builds the hardware

Oh fuck off. Many businesses are literally scraping the bottom of their barrel with a paper thin profit margin.

I doubt that.

I just hate it when people think every business owner/franchisee/manager makes at least $100 000k.

Illegals are currently cheaper, although that will change in a couple decades. All the more reason to phase them out of our country.