What happened to the real mans man Sup Forums?

What happened to the real mans man Sup Forums?

Do we not hear from him because he's out in the woods wrestling bears?

Or do we not see him anywhere because he's extinct?

If you actually went outside your house you'd know actual men still exist, and having a beard doesn't make you one you hipster libshit.

>t. insecure babyface

>posts a picture of a male model

nice 1 poofta

I'm a girl, I go outside often, maybe that's just because I live in the inner city in a liberal area.

I'm not a liberal btw.... i'm just crawling out of cuckservativism and getting into white nationalism.

this is a SLIDE THREAD

shills are trying to DISTRACT YOU from our new weaponized meme

GET THE FUCK IN HERE
NO COMMENTS = FAKE NEWS

the shills are afraid

Dumb ones are in jail.
Smart ones keep their heads down and mouths shut. Until someone gives them probable cause.

>and having a beard doesn't make you one

Does if you don't live in the city. It's a shame though nu-males and liberal faggots had to give it such a shitty stigma

>male model
>man's man

Then show me fgt

>faggot with piercings smoking a cigarette
>a man's man

women were a mistake

I'm trying to learn D: I'm stuck with liberal nu-males and I live near a college campus. I'm not used to real men :/

Teach me desu senpai!

Ya they dont have facebooks or a twitter
They work hard jobs and live rough lives
The sure as shit dont shitpost on fucking Sup Forums
but we are a necessary force within the community

well user, there's this chemical called estrogen. And estrogen, you see, is funneled into the country's water supply by the government.

Now you must be thinking, why is that a big issue user? Well estrogen is the chemical that makes women, well, women! That can't be good for all the young boys now can it!

>trimmed, manicured beard
>styled hair
Why do you want vain, womanly men obsessed with their appearance?

If you are in fact a girl then welcome we need you in the movement. Or if not fuck you faggot

Do water purifiers filter out estrogen lol?

you're a fucking faggot and you honestly should be ashamed, what would your parents say if they saw you roleplaying like this

I wish I was a yuppie so I could wear a nice suit and pomade my hair everyday and all that, but I'm a construction worker who buzzcuts his own hair and wears t shirts and jeans that I've owned for years everyday.
That is my darkest secret.
Also when I'm using a public urinal and some other guy starts using the urinals as well I find it hard to pee and sometimes I can't even finish pissing so I'll just stand there without pissing for an adequate period of time to make him believe I've pissed and then do up my pants, wash my hands and leave. That is my second biggest secret.

only the ones purchased from INFOWARS.com

he is out in the woods, wearing makeup and a little black dress,

Unemployed bad boys who live with mommy are hot dumb ass

>Man's man
>imblying benis'd

Just be a man.

I fucking hate Finns

It's not my fault Man's man sounds really gay and this is the only meme I could think of.

why is spurdo sucha great meme, always makes me laugh

I miss when beards weren't associated with nu-males/hipsters, or whatever they're called this week. Beardless manlets need to leave.

is it pronounced "Bean-us" or "Ben-us"?

Cringe

They aren't arguing with neck beards or jerking off to traps on Internet at 2am in a cheeto mt dew induced rage.

the thread is getting plenty of attention. your spamming is getting old

You sound like a burden, read an Ayn Rand book to get a good idea of what a man is. Do it yourself.

Those so called real men had it piss easy because their women took care of them.

Put them in today's world and they'd have a nervous breakdown and either become a pol NEET fag or a nu male fag or one of those shitty brahs that lift a lot and do simple jobs.

Do you need a man to take care of you? Will you give sex in trade? You will only get a beta that way. Figure it out yourself what you are worth, and what you are looking for in a man. Read, if you help yourself you will get a better man, if you need the man to help you, you will get a beta male.

Lol is it not obvious?

You dont see them because you arent living in their world. Believe me they are out there. Gotta admit pol is full of basement dwellers. In the realest sense of the term. I know a couple of you guys.

Men are alive and well. They are single handedly building houses. Trekking through nature and living off the land. They are fighting professionally. At the peak of any field you might consider masculine there are alpha dogs living out your fantasy.

I don't think there is a lot of economic value out of single handedly building houses and living off the land. A man should provide resources for his family, for his wife and kids. I think you are talking about playboys user.

My fantasy? Please. Enlighten me oh wise one.
What is my fantasy?

Watching your wife get fucked by a BIG BLACK COCK

To be specific, Im talking about some great men Ive worked with personally. Some of the greatest men Ive known have circumvented the whole employer route and learned to build, invent and create in the modern world. Men like my uncle who owned his own business. Structure built personally, then expanded with contract help for. A former boss of mine that was constantly building and forming new areas of property.

Basically self starters and self learners. Men who see the worlds avenues of opportunity and conquer them. Who intuitively understand what makes the world tick and capitalize upon it. Thats the modern man self built man to me

Yeah it's probably a great idea to not treat them like shit, and steal all of there money, because they do help a lot. It's because of those people that we have quality of life.

what a shitty post, I'm going to bed.

>Or do we not see him anywhere because he's extinct?
No, we're around. Look harder, we're fast.

There are a few of us left.

Real men IMO are those who are physically strong, take care of shit that belongs to them or that they're responsible for, keep a cool head and never show any fear or sadness around their loved ones. Also real men fuck women or at least one woman regularly.

I used to buzz my own hair for years, but then I learned how to taper the sides and back - lookin' slick

truth be told