Brit/pol/ - THINGS

>UKIP calls for burka ban: New chief Paul Nuttall says UK ready to ‘bite back’ on migration
express.co.uk/news/politics/741870/ukip-leader-paul-nuttall-brexit-interview-views-economy-government-britain-uk

>EU unveils new Space Egg headquarters that symbolises "Joy at a time of populist uprising and anger"
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/12/08/eu-unveils-new-300m-space-egg-hq-europa-brussels/

>Whatever happened to Jeremy Corbyn?
telegraph.co.uk/opinion/2016/12/10/whatever-happened-jeremy-corbyn/

>Notorious bender Peter Tachell and Syria protesters disrupt Corbyn speech
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-38274395

>Gina Miller will WIN Supreme Court Brexit ruling as Government advisers predict narrow victory for Parliament having to vote on A50
express.co.uk/news/politics/741993/government-lose-supreme-court-article-50-brexit-appeal-ruling-claim-advisors

>EU negotiator rushes through deal for UK to pay for access to Single Market, migrants
express.co.uk/news/politics/741781/Brexit-EU-referendum-Brits-keep-freedom-of-movement-residence-rights

>Turkey accused of ‘dissolving’ their migrant camps as scum floods Greece
breitbart.com/london/2016/12/10/migrants-arrive-greece-dissolved-turkish-migrant-camps/

>Peter Hitchens was right; "The Boris Effect" strikes again as Ed Balls's popularity soars after humiliating himself in public
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/ed-balls-strictly-popularity-comres-poll-theresa-may-a7467336.html

>More proof that the SNP actually want England to be right-wing for the sake of their own political gain as figures show they spent less money during the EU Referendum than Wetherspoons
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/29/snp-accused-barely-trying-eu-referendum-outspent-wetherspoon/

Other urls found in this thread:

rainymood.com/watch?v=lJJT00wqlOo
youtube.com/watch?v=MnALEecbZ-k
twitter.com/minefornothing/status/807861203259170816
youtube.com/watch?v=h7IrmHHgn6g
express.co.uk/news/politics/741993/government-lose-supreme-court-article-50-brexit-appeal-ruling-claim-advisors
smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B01K1INYD0/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1&sa-no-redirect=1
bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-28923074
townhall.com/tipsheet/christinerousselle/2016/12/07/its-happening-brexit-vote-passes-parliament-article-50-to-be-enacted-by-april-n2256670
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Imperial Leather is shit

checkd, kekd and rekt

Bloody hell, I've just made another thread myself. Nice timing you bastard. Here, have a nice relax.

>rainymood.com/watch?v=lJJT00wqlOo

KAREN

I used to post on double chan's britpol but I'm not a NEET anymore. I have no idea what's going on in British politics. I think Theresa May is PM.

F I N I A N
I
N
I
A
N

Is the supreme court gonna cuck brexit?

There will be a revolt

Could somebody explain the recent Article 50 vote? I've read several sources and still don't understand the implications. Does it mean the Government now has the authority to trigger Article 50 at some point without approval by Parliament.

just means that the House of Commons has "endorsed" Article 50 by March. Basically it was a fuck you to the Labour party which was as official as you could make it.

But does the government have the right to trigger Article 50?

Yeah of course they do, they're the government. The Supreme Court thing is just to decide on whether they should vote on having the Article 50 vote first, which is constitutionally correct due to our weird fucked up system.

Either way Article 50 is getting triggered in March and that bill was the biggest step towards it so far

I dont understand lad. spell it out for me.

>should vote on having the Article 50 vote first
I meant can they now, without any further approval by Parliament, trigger Article 50?

tfw watching a documentary about the Yugoslavia dissolution, specifically Srebrenica. I fucking hate Muslims and NATO.

youtube.com/watch?v=MnALEecbZ-k

is brexit happening? the news keeps telling me the scottish are going to stop it

For the sake of our britfriends, I would hope so but I've grown overly cynical over the years.

Diane Abbott coming up on The Aaaaaannndrrrreeewwww Marr Show.

>UKIP calls for burka ban: New chief Paul Nuttall says UK ready to ‘bite back’ on migration.

About time already, we have let it go on for far to long. Having a burka ban would deffo set UKIP up with more support. I know a lot of normal people and even they believe the burka should be banned. Keep it up it's things like this which is why labour is going to die.

>express
>telegraph
>bbc

NONE OF THESE ALLOW COMMENT SECTIONS

THEY ARE FAKE NEWS

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING POSTING THESE?

STOP SHILLING FOR THE JEWS

Will she be used against brexiteers?

>express
But the Express does allow comments? Just not on articles about on-going court cases and stuff like that, but on all other articles there's tons of red pilled comments.

>Jo Cox should've been person of the year

all are British people this cucked? Is this woman an important politician?

She`s a literally who.

No. The left are desperately trying to meme her into becoming some untouchable symbol, but the vast majority of ordinary people couldn't care less.

noone knew who she was until that guy murdered her

scots have no veto

the scottish advocate in the supreme court case straight up admitted this point

>tfw the judiciary cucks you out of Brexit

twitter.com/minefornothing/status/807861203259170816

Are you questioning the nobility and virtuous achievement of SAINT COX!

sorry I worded that poorly

I meant the woman who claimed that on QT
youtube.com/watch?v=h7IrmHHgn6g

also, why is your town basically named "Virginity"

>scottish veto on brexit isn't legally binding
>advisory veto

>tfw your m8 comes back from traveling severely bluepilled.

I just want a qt fascist anime gf.

It was pretty stupid of that person to say it, (I can't even remember who it was). Guaranteed he or she wouldn't have said it if Clinton had won both the election and the Person of the Year.

?

Reminder YKTD is based

I never knew Tony Blair was not his real name and that he had been arrested in 1983 for trying to procure sex in a public toilet. Was it from a minor. I know he was friends with Jimmy.

Big deaths of 2016.

My springer spaniel died right around the time that Rickman and Bowie died. So that takes the cake for me.

Bowie's death seemed to have been the most covered in the celebrity news.

Sarah Cox's death was utterly remarkable.

The Guardian seems to have left out Castro's obituary written by Trudeau, entitled "The greatest man who ever lived. (He did nothing wrong.)"

>My springer spaniel died right around the time that Rickman and Bowie died. So that takes the cake for me.

I don't give a fuck.

A Russian Jew creates a prit/pol/, lol.

>Are Jo

That's up for the Supreme Court to decide and it's probable that it will uphold the High Court Ruling which means Parliament will still have to approve the triggering of Article 50.

>EU unveils new Space Egg headquarters that symbolises "Joy at a time of populist uprising and anger"

Don't they already have a bunch of other buildings to meet in? Why build another? Just because?

Which they basically just did anyway last week

>owen jones and diane abbot on andrew marr
I see they're going full meme.

No, what they did last week was different. It was not a vote on triggering Article 50, it was to back a motion approving the 'Brexit plan.' Pretty irrelevant desu.

Vanity project.

Is National Action one big British honeypot?

Figured as much. A fucking egg. How pretentious could you get?

Oh, so it's fucking nothing? Fuck. I was actually really surprised how many MPs voted for it, but if it doesn't actually mean anything that explains it.

I fucking hate her so fucking much

EDL is confirmed honeypot, with NA it's unknown but they have extreme vetting.

Unlikely

Pretty much. If the Supreme Court upholds the High Court ruling - which seems likely - then MP's will still have to vote on the triggering of Article 50

So what would it mean if an MP voted for the motion last week but then against the triggering of A50 in the new year?

Ah, just curious. 8ch brit/pol/ didn't seem to trust them. I was considering making patches for them.

I lived abroad and it has completely red pilled me. I'm not even joking. Knowing there are millions of bastards ready to murder me and my family for a tenth of what we have with even blinking has swung my politics to the right. I'm envious of the freedom of the Far East countries to express themselves as a society. On return to the U.K. I hate the massive imbalance here, white and English men are shat on, traitors are deified, our towns and cities are being destroyed along with our culture quite openly by the left. I hate the EU and I hate the left and I have zero faith in Westminster.

So articles like this smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B01K1INYD0/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1&sa-no-redirect=1 , that say it was a motion to trigger Article 50 are just wrong?

>A vote to trigger Article 50, which would make the United Kingdom depart from the European Union, passed the British parliament today by a wide margin. Article 50 must be triggered by the end of March next year, setting up the "Brexit" once and for all. While this is certainly a step in the right direction for those in favor of leaving the EU, the move is largely symbolic and is not actually binding or a certainty that anything will happen.

I've only seen them do small demos so I doubt that will get you in trouble.

Why is Diane Abbott dressed like a fat female Michael Jackson?

Well, I'm literally running a patch with a Swastika on it, so it's more of being aware of who I'd be facilitating, than concerns of being wrongly associated with a honeypot.

While (naturally) I love our country fully, I still find the way the UK actually came into existence to be shameful. Perfidious. Unbecoming.

And yet the strangest thing is that the most contemptible characters in the story are all Scots. You can't blame we English for putting up cash to make an annoyance on our heads disappear - but you can definitely blame parliamentarians agreeing to vote through a union their country doesn't want simply because there's dosh and patronage in it for them.

While Scotland did in time show itself invaluable to empire, it really is the strangest little thing that in her own isolated little sense - as Scotland and not as Britain - the problem with Scotland wasn't that it was *full* of Scots, but that it was *run* by (a certain sort of) Scots. One feels that had Scotland been run by Englishmen at the time, they'd have refused the bribery on principle, and if it had been run by commoners, they'd have refused on romantic grounds. But no.

Therein you find a certain kind of Scot. I'm not sure how we draw the distinction, but there are two kinds of Scots. In past I might well have called on half "Labour voters" and the other half "Labour MPs" - it would have made for good illustration. You can find some of the most wonderful people in the world: They'll be Scottish, and invaluable to their allies - but then one can also find the worst lickspittle traitors amongst their upper ranks.

I do wish I could find the way to figure out how the Scottish character manages to contain both of these figures at once. Perhaps a Scot could one day inform me.

But as you go through history, it really is almost funny. Many of the worst injustices performed upon the Scottish people were driven by their fellow Scots, us in England merely playing the opportunist as always. From Highland-clearances to 40% rule it's always the case.

(My observations are independent of the modern independence question. It's just fun to think about national character.)

RIP David Attenborough ;_;

Good morning

Fuck Diane abbot, stuttering like a moron when confronted by the fact that the labour leadership are living in a Westminster London guardianista

next thread has to be a david attenborough remembrance edition

Nightmare

Sorry missed off the last

post proof faggot

Fake as fuck. Unless you know something google doesn't. In which case post proof.

>Oh, so it's fucking nothing

Technically

However if all those who voted one refuse to vote the same way on the Govt. Term to enavt Article 50 then in political terms they will look terrible. Furthermore if still they do they may bring down the Govt. This would be good for Brexit. The Govt. Could call a one issue General Election and pro-remain / leftists would get destroyed.

The vote politically put Acticle 50 on the Govt. terms beyond doubt.

The NA logo is based on the BUF circle and lightning, it could do with some work desu.

bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-28923074

This is hate speech. It’s lies. It’s racist propaganda. And Google is disseminating it. It is what the data scientist Cathy O’Neil calls a “co-conspirator”. And so are we. Because what happens next is entirely down to us. This is our internet. And we need to make a decision: do we believe it’s acceptable to spread hate speech, to promulgate lies as the world becomes a darker, murkier place?

Because Google is only beyond the reach of the law if it we allow it to be. It’s selling ads against these searches. It’s profiting from Holocaust denial. Its algorithm is helping Stormfront reach new recruits – the next generation of Thomas Mairs and Breiviks – all the while adding to its bottom line, its quarterly profits.

Oy vey.
They are pushing for Google to take Stormfront and similar sites off their search results.

Googling "Anthony Charles Lynton Blair" and reading the titles of the results is always a good way to see some interesting content.

A Westminster London Guardianista sounds like a European-inspired caravanette manufactured by British Leyland in celebration of the EEC referendum, notable only for the fact that due to the winter of discontent they forgot to install a gearstick or brakes before sending them to dealers, now the subject of biannual ~4 person enthusiast meetings in Cardiff.

I think I understand what this is driving at.

Are you thinking of the Clan and the succession betrayals etc?

>bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-28923074
>Richard Attenborough
>2014
Are you just stupid or are you trolling?

Fuck Juliet Stevenson too

Why does these holier than thou wankers constantly feel the need to pretend that they know about politics?

Fuck me, I'm really looking forward to your next project which is a play for immigrants showing queen Victoria played by a black woman talking about her vagina for 90 minutes and then reading its prewritten amazing reviews in the media

>Are Jo
>dat comments not being there

Fucking hell lads. Its the little things that truely do it...

Ah. It seems to still be the logo they use, at least on their flags in their recent videos. It was a brit Sup Forumslack that suggested I contact them as they might be interested in some of the other patch designs I'm working on. I thought I might be able to add their design to my list as well, assuming they were genuine in their cause.

It is his brother after all and he is the same age now so it wouldn't really surprise me.

Wondering when they'll show The Great Escape this year anyway. Last year it was on Christmas Day which felt all wrong. It's really more at home in the space between Boxing Day and New Year's Eve.

>muh 350 million for the nhs
Yet she failed to mention muh £4300 a year worse off and muh punishment budget.

Are jo is bigger than David Bowie lol

Reeeeeeeeeeeee

i'm fairly certain they are genuine, they are a youth group so i very much doubt the police are in it, also they have done redpilled speeches and marches.

That is a laptop.

Oops. Obviously, not what I meant to post.
townhall.com/tipsheet/christinerousselle/2016/12/07/its-happening-brexit-vote-passes-parliament-article-50-to-be-enacted-by-april-n2256670

>The party’s candidate, Jim Clarke, a refuse collector, put in a valiant effort but Labour slipped embarrassingly from second place at the general election to fourth place in Sleaford.
>4th
Kek

Lad that was quite funny

Expensive laptop m8.

Why the fuck should Northern working class voices be heard? Why should they have their cake and eat it? The time to complain about the state of the government was at the 2015 General election and the North along with the rest of the country, voted for either the conservatives or labour, thus ensuring the status quo of austerity. Perhaps the reason people belittle the North (and brexiters in general) is cos they voted for something that was going to severely handicap them, but oh no, we don't listen to experts anymore. And now the shit is hitting the fan they are complaining.

To all brexit morons: Stop blaming the eu for the shit OUR government, both labour and tory, have done to this country. It was OUR government's choice not to invest in the North, not to build houses anywhere, not to secure decent public education or health (by selling it off to THEIR MATES for their own benefit), not to invest in jobs. It was OUR choice not to vote in proportional representation, not matter how flawed, it was still not as flawed as FPP and would have shaken up the Westminster establishment . And so it was OUR choice to put the economic gun to our head and pull the trigger. But it was almost a dead heat. With only a couple of million more idiots voting brexit, you think that the almost other half is not going to stop pointing out your stupidity?

And now you stupid brexiters, with the nations head blown to smithereens are whinging that the body is dying. To all you brexit cunts, fuck you all cos you brought this down on yourselves with a government more concerned with its own survival than that of the nation. You had the chances to change but instead you did nothing until the self serving daily mail/express/sun presented you with a nuclear option. You dumb dumb fucks.

>While this is certainly a step in the right direction for those in favor of leaving the EU, the move is largely symbolic and is not actually binding or a certainty that anything will happen.

>tfw the ESC smash down your door at 3a.m.

Oh. I guess I should have kept reading, but would you really fault me for thinking that, "A vote to trigger Article 50," meant that the vote would trigger Article 50?

>'GUTEN BONJOURNO COMRADE!'

Fuckign Tristam Hunt is writing in support of US sanctuary cities (aka cities which aid in illegal immigration) and has even spoke to one of the top sanctuary-citymen Rahm Emanuel (yes, he is Jewish).

>On Friday morning, Rahm Emanuel, the brilliantly pugnacious mayor of Chicago, and former White House chief of staff, told me that, as the grandson of a migrant, he would not assist Trump’s attempts to entrap undocumented children, but instead continue to support them through his community college programme. “Administrations may change but our values and principles when it comes to inclusion do not.” Rahm has reduced poverty and rebuilt Chicago’s riverside, and he’s not going to let Trump tear that down. On climate change, he has already struck a deal with eight Chinese cities to work together to bring down emissions.

This is a reddit post isn't it?

I-is this pasta?

Considering what many pay for MacBrook Pros, is't very reasonable, and considering its specs, it's actually a very good value for the money.
>1 TB SSD
>1070
>2.6 GHz i7 quadcore
>GDDR5
>IPS G-Sync