What do you think of China?

What do you think of China?

My Chinese mother tells me I should be proud to be born Chinese and that the world will eventually be conquered by the Chinese population.
Also that China's government is superior to others, she likes to tell me the story of when the government just wanted to help the people then stupid students started to riot instead of studying like they're supposed to, so to stop things from getting out of hand they killed all the students and that the country got better because of it.

Other urls found in this thread:

chinaafricarealstory.com/2016/11/un-report-confirms-chinese-peacekeepers.html?m=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I hope you're not one of those hapas who will shoot everybody, like Elliot Rodgers.

the thing i can respect about china is that they dont give a fuck about this social justice shit like america does. is that even a thing there?

I'm pure Chinese, I'm told that Chinese shouldn't mix races.

American chink here.
I think China is a shithole ever since the Communists took power. Otherwise, I would be in China right now singing praises of how great it is and heiling Chiang Kai Shek or some shit.
Japan would have done a better job if they took over China instead of the reds.
>inb4 jap or self-hating chink/hanjian or whatever.

Don't be proud of your communist history, be proud of your great poets and architecture, tradition of mercantilism, and food. Be proud of your language and what little amazing natural vistas still exist in your country.

I don't like you

Soulless monkeys who need to leave right now.

Ever heard the term "Paper Dragon"?

That is what I think of China

Google only gives paper tiger.

This is why I am and would be proud of any country I was born in. There is something everywhere that is amazing, whether its the people who were before me, the natural beauty, manmade beauty etc. right on the head you are my man

Let me phrase it this way, you should be proud of your historical heritage and culture. That being said, China as of now and for most of the mid 20th century was/is communist shithole.

The Great Leap Foward did irreparable damage to the collective social conscious to the collective social ettiqute and beliefs of china (getting rid of buddhism/Confucianism nevermind lack of empathy and inability to form lines)

Furthermore the party has its head so far up its ass concerning its greed that its failed to notice the other irreparable damage thats been done to the chinese environment in the names of industry and science. On this I advise you to read Silent Spring Indonesia-user, and ask yourself how long its been quiet in what remains of the Chinese wilderness

(You are now reading this in my voice)

I'm told that Chinese should spread as far as they can but maintain their Chinese heritage and culture, that way the world will eventually be Chinese.

World domination through immigration.

Maintaining heritage & culture =/= refusing to adapt to the local customs & self isolation

leftism fucked China up really hard

Deng fixed things by understanding the free market and how it is a necessary evil to get things moving in a society.

Overall I'm optimistic but they still aren't a very stable country. The history is pretty damn interesting too. Would be nice to see them innovate on the government side a bit more though. They seem to be trending in a less effective direction when it comes to government versus the pragmatism and technocracy of the past 25-30 years.

Chinese soldiers are chicken shits. Ran away from American soldiers. Not too worried about them taking over the world.

chinaafricarealstory.com/2016/11/un-report-confirms-chinese-peacekeepers.html?m=1

Yeah then don't. Chinese use pork heavily in our tradition, whether gift or food because in the past they didn't eat beef or Lamb. You marry a Muslim they're probably gonna behead you.

T. Chinese on vacation

too obsessed with status and brands. the university you study at is just another brand label.

i dont trust technology made in china because chances are whatever data your sending is going to china first

stop buying properties and not occupying them REEE

They eat penies due to erectile dysfunction

Dont be proud of your race because being proud of other peoples accomplishments is not healthy for your ego

>the university you study at is just another brand label.
dude its been that way since at least the 19th century, mid 18th earliest. Things just kicked into maximum overdrive with the higher education boom following WWII

Like most Chinese, your mother is delusional.

Chinese seem to be at least as based as Mesopotamians. But not white. Chinese have yellow, irksome skin.

Chinese and south koreans on average seem to have better formed faces than whites, which I attribute to their exotic and diverse traditional diet.

It's don't matter.
Nunna dis matters.
But you are definitely 100% right on this.
>dont be proud of other peoples accomplishments
Do you even know where you are posting?
I mean shieet I kinda agree with you it's foolish to take credit of some elses achievements just for being the same race but this is Sup Forums we are talking about.
>south koreans
>better formed faces
I needed a laugh user thanks.

Chinese are beedy eyed sociopaths that are wannabe Jews. That said, as long as they stay in their own country and out of mine, I don't have a problem with them.

I don't think of China, because no humans live there. Unfortunately there's a lot of you slants here.

wow, a yellow cuck.

Go back to china then

The whole point is that Chinese are supposed to spread all over the world so eventually the world becomes Chinese.

Everyone turns into a slant eyed street shitter. China is a shit place street vendors use sewer greece to cook things in. And the rural rivers and waterways are polluted to hell and you have people getting dragged under escalators and chewed up and falling into hot burst hotwater pipes and literally being cooked to death under the pavements.

Remember China was cucked by the Mongols then Europeans for centuries then the Japanese and 8/10 of the most deadliest wars were all in China.

The Chinese aren't anything special just rats populating the earth. If you really want to make China actually good stay in China

>the yellow peril will be gradually reduced due to global warming....all those gas burning woks have to go.

China is an sjw nation since ,1949. Their government is controlled by ban-happy marxists.

Fuck off Tran
Guess you need more of our Chinese cock shoved up your ass

>Also that China's government is superior to others

Then why did your parents emigrate? Why didn't they stay in China? Fucking hypocrites.

Because we're supposed to spread so the world is eventually covered by Chinese.

>t. Changtono Bestari
I know it's annoying to deal with the tikos going on a killing spree every once in a while, but the Chinese government isn't your answer for it

Yeah right. The real reason is that your parents didn't do well in China despite being hardcore communists so they had to move.

>World domination through immigration.

>high pollution
>low creativity
>censorship
>acts like a shit head to everyone else and lacks the self awareness to realize that everyone else sees through their fake smile
>don't know how to stop popping babies they can't take care of out
>ant colony sense of humanity

Fuck china.

My parents still go visit China every now and then, they have very rich families there, they would come home carrying all kinds of stuff that they got for free because of how generous the people in China are.

back in those days parents weren't naming their kids after harvard princeton or yale

back in those days you literally burnt the midnight oil to finish writing a dissertation with ink and a quill.

>Chinese
>Generous
(pic related)

LITERALLY TURBO JEWS ON STEROIDS

Current China is degenracy in its purest form. Pretty much every overseas racially Chinese person thinks so. Overseas Chinese (including Hong Kong and Taiwan) are alright I guess. But the problem with that is a weaker sense of belonging
t. Indonesian-born Chinese

degenracy? Something can be degenerate only if it degenerates from the higher state. China has never been greater than it is right now. And doing better with every year. What they don't need right now is overseas Chinese to shit on their home country. No one would even care about them if not for their home contry that they so don't love.

In terms of economy. Degeneracy as in their personality and behaviour. Chinese nationals certainly make the general Chinese race as a whole look bad.

Dude, how can you even judge the country with more than 1.3 billion of people? Even if you would watch 1 vide with Chinese degeneracy per day of your life, that would probably be like...what? 10000 individual cases of degeneracy observed? How much of a percent that from a billion of people?

Taiwan is better

>It has never been greater than it is right now

M8 china has fallen a long way from the place that has given us Romance of the three kingdoms, gunpowder, paper money and seasonal clothing

S-sorry

sound like nana has already told you all the good stuff, what else do you want to know?

There are close to 2B people in the world who know in their hearts that the whole world will belong to them someday. that is it

That's how surveys and polls are made.

>World be Chinese
Nope, that's the Muslims job, should've gone imperialist and ruled when y'all had the chance, but it's your choice to be proud or not of being from communist China

simple all i have to do is go online and i can find a shitton of chinese people dying gruseome deaths usually from shoddy construction and how their fellow chinese just stand there and do nothing or move along like nothing happened

Chinese indo here.

Can't speak mandarin (my parents can) because of Indonesian anti-chinese laws that forbids to teach mandarin and chinese customs. Sadly, my family were not that conservative so i literally lost my ability to speak mandarin, it would take years to learn it.

But thankfully through luck and Jesus's mercy, i can speak english, and i am planning to go to the west to get a better job and future. I work in engineering and tech.

This country is becoming Pakistan, literally.

You still can say that unified education system and stupid laws enforced on the whole terriory of China can produce a greater number of bad people. And i hope China changes for the better too and soon.
Its just for the prosperous life you need security. USA is living on a continent where no one threatens them, they can never be under a threat of invasion and even that they try to counter years from the point when the enemy has a potential to strike them.
China on the oher hand lives close to so many powers that would gladly take piece of its territory. And USA is lurking in the distance, planing to destroy China from within. How can you relax laws with so many threats?

why do so many chinese lurk Sup Forums? Especially once not living in the west.

Do you actually care about the sorry state the west is currently in? Do you gloat at our insane and self inflicted decline? Do you just come for fresh western memes? Learn english?

wtf are you doing here?

>is that even a thing there?
Yes. They've started teaching university students there about feminism in the south of China at least and it's just as bullshit as we get taught.

I've seen it myself.

>This country is becoming Pakistan, literally
What a surprise

i like Singapore, Hong Kong, Taiwan. Chinese majority countries tends to be pretty good economically. We are jews of asia after all.

China is not even that bad. If you play your cards right, you can live middle class life easily, since foods are super cheap. Infrastructure and everything are still third world though.

But most of the rich chinese i seen are taiwanese, hongkonger and singaporeans.

About China ruling the world, only in economy. And even if China will rule the world, it will take minimal 10-20 years since the west are still hyper strong, not to mention literally everyone (except russians) hate China (not to be confused with hating Chinese although some mixed these two)).

Most people also cannot speak mandarin, you know how tough it is to learn mandarin? really f-ing tough, and i am chinese in gene.

REEEEE WE HAVE ENOUGH CHINKS MOVE TO TAIWAN OR SINGAPORE

No gloating. Just out of interest (at least for myself)

Netherland-chan, if only you did not let Indonesia go, it would probably be super power maritime power. But alas, what is done is done. Now you're going to have soon-to-be-ISIS in South East Asia.

no, i like blonde women.

>
Netherland-chan, if only you did not let Indonesia go, it would probably be super power maritime power. But alas, what is done is done. Now you're going to have soon-to-be-ISIS in South East Asia.
Don't blame the Netherlands for that. It was the United States who forced us to let you go out of cold war strategic considerations.

Happens in every country because everyone are now afraid to do anything because economy is so harsh, you don't have the privileged to be crippled (if you try to save someone) or free time (9 - 5, then semi-work again in house).

I seen mouse moving in pain in the street because it got hit by a car, and no one tried to save it. Day after that, i seen the body, all squished by car.

>greentext fail
So sorry you had to see this.

many people don't know Wilders have indo-gene. But he is pretty much based. No one can say that though, because you know. "the eternal victims" can kill you / make your life hell.

Shit tier country unless you are rich/powerful (read: top of government). Tell your delusional mom China needs to be more like Taiwan. Won't change her viewpoint but will likely trigger her and be funny to watch.

TAIWAN #1

You coming to Straya brah?

China have higher quality of life compared to most asian countries now.

Not defending China, but monthly wage in South East Asia (including my country) is around 50-250 USD per month.

You ever read "companies are leaving China because their wage is getting higher and higher"? that is true, the chinese have bigger money to spend and wage.

As I have always said, we need to start rounding up and executing Chinese people immediately.

My grandmother lives in Sydney. She said the ice cream and milk and meat are cheap, and everything are quite clean.

But i prefer America or London. Don't like australian history that much.

Geert is good for getting the public debate going, but he won't get anything done even if he wins the elections. No one will cooperate with them. I am probably going to vote for Thierry Baudet's party.

It's good that some Chinese are living in other countries, that way when China gets nuked there will still be some Chinese left.

Chinas potential is much higher than most of south east asia due to superior national IQ.

lol China has existed for like 4000 years, hasn't even conquered Vietnam or Korea yet

Chink American here

Parents from HK and Taishan.
Like to be proud of tradition and culture but the country is making it harder to do so.

and fuck mainland china buying up all the houses.

It's 5000 actually if you ask the Chinese themselves. Many of their dynasties tried to conquer Korea and Vietnam got rekt. It's a miracle and a pity the commies survived trying to do the same.

That is true, China = jews of asia.

Germans = masters of Europe. Even today germans still control europe. My chinese friend studied and lived in Germany for 10 years. Nice country, but extremely hard to get a job, so he returned to China and then back to Indonesia. Now he works with one of the big e-commerce in Indonesia.

>Chinese shouldn't race mix
>Chinese were occupied and raped by Mongol and Turkic peoples for hundreds of years

Just saying... But hey, we are a mix of original Chinese/ Korean settlers (pre Mongol) mixed together with jomon so...

FUCKING CHINESE SHITS

WE WUZ

It's also worth mentioning that people from any white place on this map were not originally Chinese and have been conquered and assimilated. The Chinese are already a mix race or at least a mixed people.

You would fit in well in Australia. But it is boring. America doesn't have that much more history to be fair.

Don't let the (((media))) fooled you. Geert speaks the truth. He can make people work with him since truth is stronger than lies.

I mean, i used to believe in liberal mumbo jumbo of interfaith stuff. But recently a chinese governor in my country get death threat and protest by hundreds of thousands literally because he said "some bad people use the quran verse to say to others not to vote for non-muslims".

Somehow that is insulting to islam (while ignoring the reality / feelings of non-muslims that get discriminated / told not to be voted because they are kuffar).

F this country.

econonmy has nothing to do with moral integrity. If I see a woman getting swallowed by a shittily constucted escalator, Im going to try and save her, not just stand there.

Face it chang, you just lack compassion and probably a soul too

You're not wrong, but the other parties can't sell working together with Wilders to their electorate.
> a chinese governor in my country get death threat and protest by hundreds of thousands literally because he said "some bad people use the quran verse to say to others not to vote for non-muslims
I know about that. So much for Indonesia being a tolerant country with a majority of muslims and peasant women with their tits out. RIP in pieces.

What do you expect from filthy orang nusantaras :^)

talk is cheap. Have you help a homeless person recently?

>build empty cities of garbage so you can artificially inflate GDP
>all the rich chinks already leaving for Canada and Aussiland because they know how fucked China is

>recommending a hippie book from teh 70s
It think its actually fair to use "its 2016" in this case.
But actually chinese ethnics shouldnt give any fucks about communist china itself. They fucked themselves by their own doing
The true heir to chinese culture is the ethnic chinese diaspora now residing in taiwan, hk, and SEA, not those cultureless commie hicks

>nusantaras

They are not even pure majapahit era "nusantaras". Most of them are mixed by arab and indian muslims that conquered the lands.

They just lie in history book by saying "islam spread by trade and peace".

In reality, the hindus got conquered.

obligatory

based singaporean bro post

Mainlanders are the absolute scum of the earth. Literally the niggers of the orient.

Apparently cheng ho had a big hand in it.
Even your religion is because of the chinese

Fucking kek. At least most cina babi in indonesia have a house with working toilets and not a zinc hut with a designated shitting river

The irony is that most western folks prefer chinese christians than these soon-to-be-terrorists.

Hell, Singapore accepts every countries visa except middle east and North Africa. In China, it's pretty much impossible to get a passport if you're muslim. In America, Trump made it clear what he is going to do.

You know what is funny? most of these people usually work as slaves / house-maids in other countries, but they bitch about foreigners "taking the jobs" that they cannot get because they lack the skill.

Seriously. F this country, i am super disappointed.

Non-Chinese Indonesians here are fine too.
Then again, the ones that move to the Netherlands are obviously the non-derka ones and usually marry Dutch people rather than forming cliques.