Salty reddit fag thread

Salty reddit fag thread

That actually reminds me of the Jerry Pournelle novel Prince of Sparta.

>trump_congratulates_putin_on_retaking_of_constantinople.jpg

right after Trump-senpai won

Trump BTFO the left so hard that they became the crazy conspiracy theorists

>arguing over autism on reddit
>writing an essay on anime and posting it on reddit
so these are the people on Sup Forums now

>trump will team up with putin
>they would take over the world
>remove kabab and leftests
>start a 4th reich
that actually sounds amazing 10/10 would support

>United States of Russia and America and their colonies
>a bad thing
God, this creature really believes that letting little shitholes like Africa, Asia or Poland live separately is a good idea, doesn't he?

That's possibly one of the most racist statement I've seen on Sup Forums.

Do these people even realize that?

That first reply is right, though, WALL-E is pretty cool.
>literal fascist
God, these people are delusional. Or I am, for having never noticed Trump wanting a stare where the government and the industry are merged in one, the police guards them from the workers and the workers essentially suck dick for the state.

A state*

I pray this actually happens, future would be bright.

shit... r/politics is filled with delusional crazies.

That would be cool as fuck if it was true. Unfortunately it isn't . Russians and Americans are assholes and would fight it and corrupt it ever fucking step of the way

>Americans
Spotted the Gonzalez.

wtf i love putin now

a non globalist society that goes full superpower imperialist? with no jews? sign me the fuck upp

This was actually suppose to be the plan in the first place with a northern geo political alliance

I want to be friends with Russia but remain separate countries, globalization and reckless consolidation of power like that would only be negative.

It is filled with the type of people who would buy a book instead of checking if the libary has it. Then procced not to read the book.

>take a hike jews, I'm running things now

That image had me rollin

I'm not even mad about this. Australia will be totally on board and we can be great again too.

>Soviet Union
Stopped reading

Wait so in order to please this man the cold war must continue as an eternal conflict? So we can have an 80s action film villain to point fingers to?