Happening!!!

Terrorist attack in Istanbul. 2 bombs detonated; 29 dead and 166 injured. All but two of the victims were cops.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/fenerbahce18/status/807682281313812480
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Pray for the innocent.

Roachocops literally BTFO

boring happenings are boring

bring on Putin's hellfire

Religion of peace strikes again! But really, theres always a bombing, or some shit going on in that area. This isn't news.

A bomb went off in Brownland. You don't say.

Look at that dented panel on the riot vehicle, judging by the bloodstain looks like a body flew into with some force!

29 dead and 166 Tourists. The Cockroaches hid in the sewers with El Rato.

this, looks like a major blast, probably VBIED

You mean Constantinople?

>Saracens dying.
>Bad.

Pick one.

I believe it was indeed a car bomb and one suicide bomber with a vest.

Daily reminder

Damn. remember the turkey failed revolution, that was a proper Happening. These days we just get coffee & pizza bull shit

>Meh, I just wanted to see some leaked pics. That's the only reason I started this thread.

Hahaha funny japan :)

So what did the police force do?

Also, based Japan.

Fucking savages.

Find those responsible and have them pulled apart joint-by-joint, and appendage-by-appendage in a sports stadium - all on live TV. Give the SOBs just enough painkillers to keep em' conscious and cauterize each progressive removal.
When your senpai gets to watch that people will stop being terrorists like it's going out of style.
>damn i'd make a good room 101er

has trump adressed this yet

>Fellow Americans, we have began, ahead of schedule, and do I mean ahead, began the attack on Constantinople in an effort to reclaim it back to the West.

Reminder muslims killing muslims is never a happening.

They were riot police stationed at a local soccer stadium, I'm guessing they were their partly in case of a terrorist attack but didn't expect to be targeted themselves. Why people would even go anywhere near a large gathering of people in Roachland, I have no idea.

There*

My bet is they are going to use this to destroy the Kurds.

Explosion on video twitter.com/fenerbahce18/status/807682281313812480

They didn't die so good.

I have a flight to Istanbul in 3 days.

who gives a fuck about dead subhuman roaches

Another day, another group offended. Doing good ISIS.