Antarctica

What is actually happening? I don't need to be spoonfed, but I would like some links or things of the like. All ive read thus far amounts to world leaders going to Antarctica, the Ark of Gabriel, Aliens, The Pope and the Patriarch, 14 mile long thing.

It all sounds like an elaborate viral marketing ploy by Hideaki Anno for Evangelion 3.0+1.0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0sQx72L63wI
youtube.com/watch?v=e2iSmE129uQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

And aaaawaaay you go

Actually, there's a tunnel that goes from under Comet Ping Pong to a pyramid in Antarctica where they do human sacrifices to demons

Oh fu..

Confirmed then, thanks.

Bless up

Antarctica is has a gateway to another dimension from quantum magnetic warping

Maganetic warping

all these digits in the thread so far is a good sign

off by one.

I wish Ted Cruz would investigate.

Nigger.
Its in our favor.

hot damn you were close

Have a photo from aftermath of first plasma surge.

>none of the victims had eyes left... just smoking sockets

Here's what I have so far.

In 2011, an artifact was unearthed in Mecca. While trying to remove said artifact, 11 construction workers died of what was labeled a “plasma emission”. The news reported that lightning struck a construction crane, causing it to fall. In 2014, again they tried to safely remove the artifact. This time, it was 4,000 that died, labeled another “plasma emission”. The news reported that the 4,000-people died from a stampede. The Saudi government, panicked, contacted, and contacted the pope. The pope then contacted the Patriarch of the Russian Orthodox Church, Kirril of Moscow, in what was the first time these two agencies have spoken in the past 1,000 years. Some kind user posted caps of a very succinct summarization of the whole thing, I think it was from a previous thread, possibly from last night. Maybe a helpful user saved it? I'm working from memory here, sadly.

This is some Raiders of the Lost Ark shit. I mean, it IS similar but fuck.

The Muslims worship objects that fall from the sky. The Kabaa has a Meteor in it. And then there is this painting.

>god's halo is triangular

never noticed

What would that even mean? Triangular Halos?

The holy trinity. Father, Son, Holy Ghost. 3 and 7 are also perfect holy numbers.

That's actually an artistic trope present in many old religious works. Not ancient ayylmaos.

Not far off.

There's three arks. The one sacred to and feared by the Jews, not far from their holy of holies original location, under what is now the dome of the rock.

The so called Gabriel, was under Mecca.

Closer to Mina, but that's this one.

The third... well so the story goes they were instructed to build shrines for a (known to creators to be) false religion to shelter these abominations.

Third is under a shrine somewhere, but yeah these items are OLD, like pre ancients

/x/ is Sup Forumss best friend you dumb newfag.

Lurk the fuck moar or gtfo nigger.

Ah, didn't think of that.

There is so much more, like Kerry visiting after the election, his trip to New Zealand, the quake that followed, the prime minister of New Zealand withdrawing from the political scene and resigning, Buzz Aldrin's visit, sudden illness and tweet, and other things I am forgetting.

pump

Bhump

Nazis escaped there and a new generation of Aryan children are being bred and taught to take over the world. They've even found the bases.

Don't trust this disinfo shill.

/x/ is hardcore, you gaywad.

has anyone here ever had their soul essence drained into a crystal by reptillian agents, then had to duel the reptillians in battle of wits and strength to get it back?

The Archons live in Antarctica. Not sure if they are AYYYs or an ancient super advanced human civilization. Either way, seems likely that the Nazis were buddies with them, and that the global elite are scared of them.

we must live in antarctica, find atlantis, and discover ancient super-technology

go there and find out.

Sup Forums expedition soon

Go on

it's all a part of trump's black project to make anime real, this is just the price we have to pay.

NUMBERS CONFIRM

quality trips

The Buzz aldrin tweet was bullshit. pretty obviously photoshopped

youtube.com/watch?v=0sQx72L63wI

1996 great speaker

Earth is hollow and there is a hole at the poles that leads into earth's hollow interior. There are trees, mountains, rivers, fairies, dragons, hindus, etc inside earth. There is also a 'sun' in the centre of earth and that 'sun' is also hollow.

what kind of memes do tou think the inhabitants inside earth have

If there was a sun in the center, you'd get pulled right into the sun though.

Gravity.

They are visiting JC Denton.
Or they are trying to catch last sights of ice-covered Antarctica before chinks cover it in mines.

Gravity does not work like we think it does

read Admiral Richard Byrd's diary on Antarctica (you can read it online). It'll tell you everything you need to know.

Anything more is just speculation

But it works like the way you think it does?

They are too barbaric to have memes.

You don't know how he thinks gravity works. Look for answers in 90s Britney songs.

I don't know, but i'm sure their memes are dank as fuck. Their computers are actually organic and holographic and their internet is actually sentient. They secretly gifted humans in the outer earth world with the internet, but a shittier version of it.

Bullshit, it's well-known that Imperial Russian peasants invented everything (Wheel, Internet, telephone, 12-inch dildos) and Imperial Russian nobility discovered every place on Earth, including Americas and Australia.
Now GTFO of rightful russian coal.

Does that mean Al Gore is enlightened?

Checked

They are not barbaric. All humans (even white people) are nigger-tier compared to them.

/xpol/ when?

checked and kek'd

Instrumentality soon

I don't claim to know how it works, just how it doesn't work.

I'll never leave here. Go do some krokodil, snownigger. I'm now ignoring you.

We know how it works pretty well... it's the WHY man... the why

Antarctica is off limits is because they are hiding significant archaeological sites there. These sites are indicative of high intelligence on Earth far older than standard archaeology can explain in our traditional timeline. Similar ancient structures can be found all over the globe.

Wrong board.

Experts have put forward that Lindberg traveled in to the center of the Earth through those portals.

Gravity pushes you down. It doesn't pull you.

Oy Vey, That's Some Good Shill!

the whole "the elites building a base there for the apocalypse" shit doesn't make any sense. If the Earth's surface heats us to that degree, Antarctica is the last fucking place you want to be.

Gotta be something they found

Explains the whole weird religious stuff surrounding it (The pope and the orthodox patriarch meeting to bless it)

DON'T LOOK UP MOUNT TERRA NOVA

You have been warned.

No you wouldn't. Gravity is both attractive and repulsive. Earth's inner central 'sun' emits repulsive gravity, which prevents the inhabitants of the inner earth world from getting pulled into it. I have to go now, they're coming for me again.

Is all of this true?

Any news article about the Pope and Orthodoxy talking?

Any archive links?

so is it evangelion or the index books?

LETS GO SEE THE WIZARD I GOT A MAP

Why would I want to go somewhere where everything is repulsive?

You live in America, what's the difference?

The only thing in the inner earth world that emits repulsive gravity is the inner central 'sun'.

gravity isnt real u retard

Do not be concerned.
After all THIS is the purpose of GoP.

Its real peaceful in there I heard man like they aren't actually capable of negative thoughts of violence its why they all started getting killed by niggers and were like fuck this shit going back to the inside

An iceberg the size of Delaware is starting to break away from Antarctica

Part about pope and Patriarch talk is easy to find in google.
Part about Saudi is half-speculation, but yesterday we saw user from SA in these threads and he didn't said it is complete bullshit.
All the other is just speculations and legends.

All of the humans and all of the animals in the inner earth world are vegans. I don't adhere to any religion, but the bible mentions that there was a time when no living thing on earth ate meat. Lions and lambs live peacefully together in the inner earth world.

>4000 people died from a stampede
lol didn't happen. If you make shi up us more credible numbers

I actually think that reptillian race spliced their dna with humans and made evil pedophile jews. Then the Anunnaki did the same as a means to stop them

basically hitler was the greatest

Ancient aliens
degenerate memes
protohumans were slaves for labor, pleasure, and degeneracy, horrible bondage.
Odin was right
Thor is humanity's protector
Cthulhu does real

A religion/species that doesn't eat pršut is inferior.

It's the Ark of the covenant.

2spooky

>What is actually happening?

Alien technology has been exposed due to global warming reducing the antartic ice.

I was there last week, I took this pic of it, my friends are in the pic for size reference.

Some user claimed that there was verifiable proof that Putin commissioned a religious excursion to Antarctica.

Show me please.

I'd like to believe.

The Nazi Agartha "precise directions" were falsified. Please make me believe again Sup Forums

Sounds like they need a little freedom

dam son is this real

But is there verifiable proof that at LEAST Putin was contacted to take care of the matter? Take the Arc of Gabriel away without incurring any penalties.

Too spooky for me

How do you know? This is really interesting. Where do you even begin to read about this information? No library sounds like it would carry this type of information.

Nah man, fuck off. They have disabled all of our nuclear weapons. They are more powerful and more prosperous than us outer earth humans.

Something is going on there that (((they))) don't want us to know about. The flat earth theories were probably conjured up to discredit anyone questioning it.

You're not going to find any of this info in a pleb tier library.
This info is only in places like the Vatican, High level Orthodox and Muslim sites, and secret society high level texts. General public isn't allowed to see this.

In all seriousness, you guys should check out Antartica in Jewgle Errf. Resolution is high enough to make out tire/tread tracks. They are lots of things that are...unaccounted for.

Start at McMurdo to get a feel for what human habitation looks like in this frozen wasteland.