W-what if We're All Jews??

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xwrX-LN9-L0
youtube.com/watch?v=W5vGho1fEw4
youtube.com/watch?v=rmpo0csiIMs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>being intentionally retarded on the internet

I've been thinking the same thing lately...
I think the picture you used isn't all that relevant... but everything we think about the Kikes is really what most folks would do in similar circumstances, even if they don't admit it, given such access to nepotism and powers, most average humans would act similarly to the Kikes

Then you have been jewed my man

You're just hard-on'd in the victim position

who's to say you would have kike'd ways if you would born into that Kike cultural fold and enjoyed their nepotism... you'd likely fill the niche that the Kike is currently filling

I'm multitasking and hardly paying attention to the posts in this thread so I typed all fast and misspelled and left out words

fuck

What if Europeans are actually niggers?

>victim position

How does you being a degenerate make me a victim

if you cross your eyes that faggot American is making out with the nigger european

You just discovered you have Jewish ancestry didn't you?

If the Kikes have & misuse their immense influence (cultural through media, and material through wealth) then they are an oppressive people and the rest of the groups are victimized people...

If you accept there's a Jewish tribalist conspiracy then surely you're a victim of their wicked ways, which I'm not denying

Nah mate, you are no longer a victim when you learn the truth

The more reddit/kids come here, the more we grow

>post pic of guy made crazy and killed by jews.

Is simply being "aware" of the situation enough in itself to resist the Kike mafia?

It seems that the more people learn about this ancient cartel the more they feel powerless and in fact, in their minds, build up and give them too much credit... like they're some unstoppable, mythological beast.

DELETE THIS

If you know, you can let your kids/family/friends know

Pass it down and one day something will be done about it

underrated post

....it's gettin' pretty late in the game, my man

I agree the family & friends ought to know and we need to talk more, but these folks possess a monopoly over the media, the entire technological infrastructure, and can shadow-censor, and use a myriad of methods to quell the spread of info, and trap large chunks of the population in internet reservations, akin to a tiered system of confined matrices, where we're intellectually contained in informational echo-chambers.

a good third of population seems beyond saving, some of the old based folks are rapidly aging and descending into Alzheimer's, while being replaced by nigger-spic-arabs, and the millennials are in a sad state.

alll I'm saying is... if something needs to happen, it needs to be soon.

Prepare to be disappointed then, unless something unexpected comes out of the woodwork there is not much we can do other than trying to take over the government if we ever get enough support to even attempt it

Just to add, i don't have a plan either, but im willing to join up when the time comes

well, in the meantime I'm going to sit in the garage and arrange my toolbox, I've got a big day on Monday -- business.

thanks for looking out
youtube.com/watch?v=xwrX-LN9-L0
youtube.com/watch?v=W5vGho1fEw4

y'all're some classy folks

meant youtube.com/watch?v=rmpo0csiIMs

damn I'm making so many typos and misposts tonight

I'm leaving for real now
g'night guise

Take it easy

What if Zelda was a girl?

I plan on escaping to Asia. The sun has set on the west. I went over there recently and was surprised that I wasn't treated like a potential criminal by women and niggers. It was truly a shocking experience.

You don't fool anyone OP

Look I'm literally not tricking you. I have nothing to gain. I'm just being honest. I think this place is falling apart. Am I wrong? I'm tired of being treated like shit in my own country. Is that incorrect? I'm also tired of people like you who say everyone's a kike. Well that's the whole point of my post. Everyone is if you start thinking the way you're thinking, man.

Nice try, but i will remain here spreading natsoc until they throw me in a gulag

why? That's suicide. As was demonstrated.

Rather die with my values intact

If the world is irreversibly fucked, why should i work to keep it going?

So have I, the jews are behind everything, including my own birth

To keep a roof over your head and to get quality food and pussy etc. The finer things

I have a roof and a stable job, just waiting and plotting

I don't. And I don't give a shit about these traitors anyway. They're dumb and deserve what's coming.

>They're dumb and deserve what's coming.

Everyone can be saved mate, just takes time and effort on your part