NO COMMENTS = FAKE NEWS

Itt we weaponize a meme:

NO COMMENTS = FAKE NEWS

The hallmark of msm kikery is disabling comments. Think about every msm news outlet that pushes an agenda, every faggot leftist degenerate jewtube video, etc etc. all comments are disabled

NO COMMENTS = FAKE NEWS

previous threads:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qM5W7Xn7FiA
twitter.com/hashtag/fakenews?f=tweets&vertical=news&src=refgoogle
youtube.com/watch?v=hOllF3TgAsM
twitter.com/JJSmithy_/status/807841144511991808
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

HAIL VICTORY !

In.

Beepboop

holy FUCK shills are sliding this thread hard

Posted this idea in the last thread.
We need to find some subtle way of memeing the idea that outlets citing Sup Forums or other "fake news" sources are themselves fake news. Sort of like:
>How to identify a fake news source:
>yadda yadda (some quality of "fake news" that the MSM agrees upon)
>no comments allowed
>yadda yadda
>give credence to websites like Sup Forums
>yadda yadda
Thoughts on this?

wow, you guys are fast. you even have a wiki page now. I was there in the first few threads weeks ago

This is fucking clever. Props to whoever had the idea. Let's create a culture where not allowing comments is unacceptable.

OP is a man of action.

few improvements ...

#CensorGate

youtube.com/watch?v=qM5W7Xn7FiA

stay awake and keep posting drawing in new people

PRAISE KEK

HE IS HERE.

>a culture not allowing comments is unacceptable
It all ready exists; 'Merica.

makes sense

sage goes in all fields, drumpftards

#PotKettleBias

MSM is too invested in being seen favourably, only third parties can determine exaggeration, fakeness and subjective bias.

Why am I not seeing this shit posted on #FakeNews?

Where my TweetLords?

twitter.com/hashtag/fakenews?f=tweets&vertical=news&src=refgoogle

>combating fake news
>by creating fake news
You are truly geniuses.

This is why I never fucking visits major media sites when shit happens. They don't let you discuss shit.

They are the FAKE NEWS.

We need to solidify the message before trying to drop it on the masses.

bump, fuck this sliding

OP's infograph in previous thread is solid. I'm all for dropping it. Let's get it rolling for Sunday morning.

Too stupid to make memes so bumping.

Shit is sliding. Better get it out while it's here. Just take OP's infograph from previous thread and hit the waves.

this Isn't fake news.

Fake news is news that can be easily made into biased propaganda and has no citation of information.

It only stands to reason that if a news site refuses to cite sources and makes it impossible to comment on its content that this source has made it far more difficult to be questioned.

It is important that these so called legitimate news sources are purposefully creating a system which makes it impossible to question the legitimacy of their stories.

Real news allows discourse and cites sources.
Fake news hides sources and silences commentary

COMMENTARY MATTERS
NO COMMENTARY LEADS TO FAKE NEWS!!!

>We can't all be MemeLords
You don't need to make your own meme; use OP's infograph and seed it on other forums, Tweet and FB.

Should be seeing this pop up on #FakeNews for normies on Sunday.

Her you go boys

we need massive twitter users to jump on this. #FakeNews #NoCommentsFakeNews

should we ask Sup Forums for help?

Probably going to have to give it about 8 hours or so.

It's 9pm here so it's gotta be late as shit inconus.

Yes; be nice to have it trending for normies waking up Sunday.

Ahh yes, my brothers. We shall ride to glory against the scourge of Fake News libcucks

Ideas -
No comments = Fake news
I love it, but I am unsure about using thier lingo. "fake news" is fucking gay.

I'm not a wizard with hashtags but can we fit this in? I think it more accuratly describes what is happening and what will happen.
Censorship = Propaganda

But some do allow comments. They are just bias on what articles they allow them on

Anyone think we can get ghost to spread this meme around like wildfire?

alex jones woudl be nice too, this seems right up infowars ally.

Get Sup Forums on the phone

sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet .. good work, user

WE

Keep the fires rising.

Er, I'm not a Sup Forums user; how do we get this past all the dick pics?

looks sexy senpai

>Fake news is news that can be easily made into biased propaganda and has no citation of information.

So, exactly what's happening with all this 'Russian hackers and wikileaks helping trump ' crap

Msm are the fake news

I miss the 90s desupai

youtube.com/watch?v=hOllF3TgAsM

Your elevator shaft goes all the way up.

Just use OP's infograph from previous thread; seed it to other forums, Tweet and FB.

>Hol' up; Ima send you a dick pic

Who the fuck cares people on Facebook aren't; going to check

godspeed you beautiful autistic motherfuckers

Thats pretty good actually. May kek bless your crusade.

Ayo

Thats the point. Mainstream media are the fake news. We Sup Forums are not making up fake news. This meme is using truth to expose the real news fakers.

Huffington Post has comments so don't put that one in there even though they suck

Gotta use their lingo, b/c they already lent it power.

This looks good, however amazingly the Huffington Post allows comments on most, maybe all their articles. I would remove that one.

#enablecomments

>commenents

FAKE NEWS = CNN

Why do they molest children?
Why do they protect the molesters?

Jake Tapper lives a mile from Comet Ping Pong

fuck hang on

No wonder MSM bashes RT for being Russian "propaganda". Unlike MSM, RT allows people to comment on their articles. MSM is the real propaganda. If you flip what the MSM says you'll get the truth.

>not using the original

#COMMENTSMATTER

this is good .. more positive .. even more concise .. might be the best .. great meme, anons ... g'night

Gotta co-opt their shit.

They've spent a good 7 news cycles or so building it up.

It's the only hope you have of reaching anybody connected to them, they generally only respond to the terminology given to them.

>fire rising

Toasting some shit under #FakeNews on twatter

If people see a News source they use on that list, and they know it allows comments they'll assume your lying about the rest.

It needs to be accurate or people will get discard the message.

Bump

FIXED AND BETTER WORDING

The Guardian also has a comments section.

I appreciate u guys making fresh memes, but can u fucktards do basic spellchecking before you post them? If you post them with errors, plebs might spread them and make the meme look amateurish and dismissable.

ROMAN SALUTE!

why are leftist memes so shit?

>tfw seeder

we all have a role

We're back in business, boys.

The meme wars are only just starting

Using Gandhi quotes is the ultimate mindfuck. Buddhist are based as fuck. Zen is the jam.

"When I despair, I remember that all through history the way of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants and murderers, and for a time, they can seem invincible, but in the end, they always fall. Think of it--always."

Walking meditation saved my life.

Fuck you faggot

And we are live!

twitter.com/JJSmithy_/status/807841144511991808

Bumping for great justice

Fix spelling of "comments"

>china beach

Nice

Reposted the image that had the spelling error, but yeah, I'll see how some of these go. Most Trump twatter accounts are asleep, but we'll see.

>#enablecomments
this is the one we should go with. Short and sweet

Just twitted it from my deep undercover SJW account.

If people point out the logos are from liberal publications, I will pretend I didn't know. But the message will have already been planted in their heads.

Muahahahhahaha

there's already a hashtag and reporting on it. So we just have to loudly call it out as a simple matter of the pot calling the kettle black.

BUMPO MITHERFUCKERS

just a bump to say that this is a tremendous idea.

I think you're doing great work, user, but I have to agree with I know many people who will disregard this if it's inaccurate but would share it otherwise.

bump

No creativity, such a thing can be problematic, you know?

Bump, don't let this shit slide

Rev up those memes and start posting on facebook, twitter, reddit... wherever normies congregate.

Get the normies retweeting thinking they're combatting pizzagate or some shit

>yfw we get the bluepilled normies to repill people for us

bring me proofs of russian hackers