So you guys made my retard friend think that he's entitled to make a girl lose her virginity...

So you guys made my retard friend think that he's entitled to make a girl lose her virginity. So he doesn't want to date a girl that has lost her virginity. He rejected girls around his age (early 30's). That he's been going for 18 year olds. How do I brainwash him?

Shoot him

If he wants to start a family, wish him luck. If he just wants pussy, shoot him before he takes some future waifu's V-card

He wants to get married but has sex with women before marriage.

>guy is reaching middle age
>feels entitled to virgin women

Is your friend's name Ahmed?

Actually, his name is Ethan. He says that you told him he shouldn't take a woman's virginity.

What's your issue with him? He's doing everything right.

He's turning down really nice girls because they aren't virgins.

He can fuck as many sluts as he wants before getting married, but for a wife, statistics show a young virgin is the best chance of a stable long term marriage

And the problem is?

Yup, I was (rightly) led to believe the same by Sup Forums, and that's why I married a young asian.

Are you one of the dirty sluts he turned down? Is that why you're here?

>virtuous man rejects women who are not virtuous

Yeah, he is looking at a 5% population margin, there's going to be lots of rejection but when he gets the one the chance of divorce is very low, and marital happiness is more likely to be better.

This.

Gotta put him down OP. There is no cure.

They are nice and they want to date him. I think he would be happy with them and he goes on about not being able to get a girlfriend.

According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the average age Americans lose their virginities (defined here as vaginal sexual intercourse) is 17.1 for both men and women. The CDC also reports that virgins make up 12.3 percent of females and 14.3 percent of males aged 20 to 24.

Actually I am a heterosexual man.

>5% population margin
It's really easy to identify the other 95% though. In liberal Washington (around Redmond) about 8% to 10% of women report as virgins on OkCupid. Sites that ask large slews of questions make it much easier to filter people out.

Yeah, and I think that your best shot in a good marriage is to become as good as you can get, economically and in learning and physical fitness, and demand yourself a virgin, because they are really unlikely to divorce you. And I think if you stay a virgin as well you are likely to not get bored. You can get a woman with shared virtues, and that is real love man. That's how you do it the wise way.

>nice girls
>not virgins

So it's impossible for a girl to be nice and not a virgin?

No, but it correlates to being more likely that a woman is good and virtuous, and values herself, if she had less partners, a virgin as opposed to a common slut.

I think it depends on how serious those relationships were. If she just slept with guys she wasn't in an intimate relationship with left and right and had one night stands than she would be a slut. and there is a higher chance she doesn't want a serious relationship with you. But, does the same correlate with men?

why do people not reals that girls who value their virginity enough to not lose it until marriage won't want someone whose been fucking around like crazy?
Also don't expect her to hold back if you are too weak to do it.
This is not about equality, it's about having a healthy relationship.
>but muh men always did it
yeah and back then women didn't really have a choice but accept it, good luck with that now

I don't have the infographic on my phone, but no, the same does not correlate to men. The statistics are clear. Fewer partners equates to better chance of a successful marriage.

That is well within the woman's right to dismiss him if she knows he is a slut. That's why I find the supposed "double standard" laughable. If a woman doesn't want to get involved with a promiscuous man, she can choose not to.

forgot image

Of course they can, it's just that here, people think it's sound advice to tell someone to fuck what he wants and just settle down when he feels ready while thinking that women should be the ones waiting and be grateful that someone like them wants to marry them.
I mean, I am aware that Sup Forums is mostly just a big meme, but part of the reason why women fuck around like they do these days is probably because men are doing it and for some reason it's okay for them

Women are the gatekeepers of sex. Men want sex. Women decide which men get sex. If they want men to be celibate before marriage, then they should deny sex to promiscuous men. Good luck convincing women of that.

Well, I have a virgin gf, so I don't really care all that much about changing things, I just wonder how Sup Forums expects a woman to bring so much and have little to offer in return, because working is not something only men can do anymore

Women set their own standards. Rewarding a man with a relationship means that man passed her tests and meets her standards. It's the other side of the coin. It's not spoken of much because it occurs before the pursuit, but it is still there. Sup Forums is a board with mostly men. Of course men give advice for men here. Women can give advice for women in the hug box of their choice.

>2016
>Dating women who aren't virgins

>Looking for a virgin
>Goes for 18 year olds

????