Sup Forums is the jew. Sup Forums has always been the jew

Back when moot was dealing with Sup Forums's legal cases, he was approached by the CIA.

They gave funding to the site on the condition that the CIA could make some of their own changes to the place. One of those changes was Sup Forums, a political social media propaganda test bed. Its why hiro is unable to remove it despite being a blatant cancer to the other boards.

Everything on this board is propaganda. All the calls to action and "redpilling" is exactly the opposite of that, meant to confuse you by hiding lies in the "truth" you so desperately seek out.

They know your types and they know how best to manipulate you. If you ever want to be free, you have to let go first. You keep yourself here. They don't have to do anything because you willingly come to them and do half of the work for them.

Let go.

(((you)))

Yeah, but where am I gonna get my memes?

Sholom.

This. Sup Forums memes are raw af.

what if you know this and just lurk for counter intel purposes ?

Welcome to Sup Forums the board where everything is made up and the sources don't matter!

>Shitty taiwanese cartoon board changes course of history
>Not inner working of some secret services

People always call me a conspirationist but it's always suspicious how random anonymous people on a board can quickly scavenge the truth. Look at the podesta e-mails. Within minutes of release, everything juicy was all over.

I am a jew.

The woods are
Lovely
Dark and deep
But I have promises to keep
And miles to go
Before I sleep
And miles to go
Before I sleep

>despite being a blatant cancer to the other boards

... have you ever been to any other boards? 85% of boards are worse than Sup Forums.

(((OP))) thinks that the most depraved board on all of Sup Forums is a CIA front

You're here, which means you're here for life

Really

>despite being a blatant cancer to the other boards.
kill yourself Levi

We're already the Jews, user. Sup Forums is an insular society of people, all across the world, who believe that we have been outcasted from society, and who are actively plotting to spitefully destroy the in-groups that we despise. we participate in divide-and-conquer tactics, disguise ourselves as our 'enemies', who do not even perceive us as such, while sowing the seeds of discord on social media. we scapegoat others for our actions, whether it be reddit, hitler, ebaumsworld, ben garrison, communism, or the jew who wrote/edited the article. we hide our practices, beliefs, and our power level in public, putting on a mask and pretending to be good neighbors and citizens while we stockpile ammunition and make our plans to betray them when the happening arrives, or even actively working to cause the happening.

Really really.

Sup Forums is holding back /fit/ from reaching their true potential

>what if you know this and just lurk for counter intel purposes

That's why I am here. How they start the PR often informs how they intend to end it. Pizzagate is about centralising censorship.

This. All other boards are meaningless, and excluding /k/, they're all worse than us in terms of shitposting and/or meaningless content.

the autism is strong in you, i feel it

the problem with /fit/ is that you can only talk about the same 5 things:

1. fat people hate
2. gym ylyl (same 10 images are posted constantly)
3. celebrities
4. /plg/
5. autism

it's just a shallow board

same way anonymous was set up to bring the political and social need for the internet laws

Seems to me that someone is using your tools against you to spread real truth using your little propaganda machine.
That dirty dawg.

If Sup Forums was shut down, we would simply move to Sup Forums. That would be bad for everyone.

Please come back to Sup Forums.

Sup Forums used to be vibrant but now it's all spambots autoposting the same garbage 24/7

You can still come here and find some truth behind the lies. However.... only people who are mentally strong can. The majority will fall into propaganda.

Only alphabet agency that is trusted here is FBIAnon's. Any other claim about other alphabet agencies being in control is the JEW/CIA lie.

CIA has no power here as they follow their overlords fagMoloch and cuntMinerva. Go back to eating pizza you faggots.

Check'em.

We already know. It's just not CIA, its all the alphabet agencies. They see pol as a way to see the collective unconscious of the world. But they're not that good to force memes though.
Next time you'll tell me that the internet was first created by the military.

DELETE THIS

We like Majin Vegeta in a sense?

so do you have any fresh redpills for a humble user?

Fucking bully piece of shit
I bet he thinks he's so cool for doing that to a smaller and probably younger kid

thanks m8, was looking for this pasta