Casey Neistat sells CNN 25mil

highsnobiety.com/2016/12/01/casey-neistat-beme-sale-cnn/

This is why he came out about supporting Hillary Clinton.

CNN literally paid him 25mil to support Hillary..

Why was he so big on youtube?

Bots, jew tricks...

Who knows..

professionally unprofessional videos aka quirky east coast horseshit

What company?!?

authentichits.com nigga

I've literally never heard of him

Style over substance. Unfortunately one of my favorite youtubers was 'inspired' by his work.

Checked and kiked.

this has got to be some sort of Jewish money laundering scheme or something...

this shit is fucking amazing, a short goblin creature who wastes money (or is given it for free) on shit which he "reviews" makes all this cash for being fag, entertaining God knows who

I don't get it -- whatever, perhaps I'm just the dummy.

His nudes recently got leaked

I can't believe that kike got 25 million dollars.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU....

Never heard of him or his website. Is this really a thing?

Whose the youtuber you're talking about?

tl;dr -- CNN buys Vine clone from HillShill Casey

What did CNN even buy from him? His failed app company?

Yeah his videos are retarded but normies love him because normies are into retarded shit

Was it wrangle star?

He's insufferable.
I hope something or someone humbles him.

Wtf are they even buying for $25m? A youtube channel, a small apartment with a bunch of hipster shit? I don't think there is much to his company.

i read he only owned 10% of the company.
>smarters jews fucked the famous youtube-famous jew

>viscous kike jeff zucker gives fellow tribe member 25 million for supporting Hillary clinton

The app beme is literal shit that no one uses it. I agree the $25 mill purchase of the app is a money laundering scheme

While most YouTubers edit their Vlogs sparingly (if any at all), he pieces videos with a true artistic flair.

Aside from being a cinematographer at heart (which influences his work), he also tends to be very experimental. He also knows how to tell a great story and only those in the know can tell he's synesthetic (the ultimate sign of a talented artist).

Sup Forums hates the guy and while i can understand that (i dislike liberaltards myself), i can't deny an artist when i see one.

Nigger you can't just chat a bunch of faggot nonsense without posting examples.

This man is literally a fucking neanderthal brought to the 21st century in a time machine

>drone shot
>pov shot
>walking up to camera shot
>hiphop music on top

although he has cool videos. the only thing impressive is how much he does. cool guy. but the hilary vote thing was dumb.