He killed his wife, right?

In the early 2000s Patton's former girlfriend OD'd on xanax, later a reporter saw him laughing while leaving the ER.

Can meme magic prove he did it?

Not to mention him never really actually seeming sad about his wife's passing, he looks like his dog died, not his fucking wife. And with his known mental problems, it doesn't seem too far off.

Funny

I saw Patton and William Shatner shows at the same venue within months of each other.

Maybe killing spouses is a thing with the elite? Like pizza cp?

I like this.
Perhaps he killed her because her investigations into the Golden State Killer were leading her too close to the truth.

He's a sick & evil son of a bitch.
Always got this sort of vibe off him.

it was a bit mysterious

shes in her 40s and she died just because. he was on twitter a month later. i wouldn't have talked to the world for years after that.

He killed them!

Maybe she caught him touching his daughter... and couldn't live with what he did.

She killed herself, because of her fat pedo husband.

Dude might be a little cucked liberal faggot, but c'mon, he's still the same nerdy D&D playing sci-fi geek was was 25 years ago.

He's not some fucking psychopathic monster.

too unlikely, would've had the sense to call the cops so she doesnt die leaving her daughter to patton.

more probable is patton has no real emotion towards humans and poisoned her

>a reporter saw him laughing

Sounds like bullshot to me.

He played D&D too hard and thought his wife was a kobold. Happens all the time.

Certainly some interesting details...
Wonder what else was in the medicine cabinet?
Wonder what else was in the tox screen?
Were they drinking that night?
How did he know she took a xanax before bed?
Did she usually,or did she announce it
"hey patton,I'm taking this xanax and going to sleep now"?
Did she ask him to "bring me a xanax"?
How old was her prescription?
Etc
Etc

get the pizzagate retards on it.

the case has yet to be closed regarding her death

Of course. He's a short, fat, insecure liberal that spends too much time on the internet. Classic recipe for mental illness and unpredictable behavior

So he'll be killing himself soon as well now that a republican won president

Dylan is my fav kobold

Has nobody considered that this woman may have simply killed herself? She was married to Patton Oswalt for fuck's sake.

That murderous son of a bitch got away with it! He knows it too, which is why he's always so smug looking in photos.

I bet he drinks a lot out of guilt and not hopelessness

Did anyone see his assblasted facebook post where he hoped that the electors not do their jobs?

Yes.

Why does nobody talk about the cause of her death. Very strange.

Why waste meme magic on a pathetic lolcow? He's more fun to milk

would be a mighty blow if one of the top people who are the "moral liberals" turns out to have silently murdered his wife.

many such cases

u can't die just from xanax alone

Eh. I don't know anything about this obviously I just had to throw that out there because I think I've seen one standup special of his and he struck me as an incredibly depressing person. Like, even for a comedian. Made Stanhope feel like Mr Rogers.

I will track you down and make your wife kill herself

It was Russian hackers who killed his wife

This guy isn't gay?

he looks like a serial killer, i believe it. hes probably a pedophile and a cannibal too 2bh, not even being sarcastic. hes an evil depraved animal.

Sad

Murderous Moppet.

I believe it let the magic flow.

wonder if he'll respond.

justice must come eventually.

Probably this, saw one of his 'comedy' 'specials' and had to turn it off cause he was making daughter jokes