Atheism is the fastest shrinking religion in the world. Atheism is in decline worldwide...

Atheism is the fastest shrinking religion in the world. Atheism is in decline worldwide, with the number of atheists falling from 4.5% of the world's population in 1970 to 2.0% in 2010 and projected to drop to 1.8% by 2020,

Real surveys and statistics say atheism is on the decline worldwide. Sorry atheists but atheism is not on the rise nor is it winning. It's still the minority and a declining one at that.

The Pew Research Center's statistics show that atheism is expected to continue to decline all the way into 2050 with a continued growth of religion. Other research also shows a huge surge in growth for Christianity in China which is currently the world's most "atheist" nation because of the atheist communist government suppressing religion, the research suggests that China will soon become the world's most Christian nation within 15 years.

This is simply history repeating itself: Christianity prospered in Rome back in the ancient era when it was suppressed and it still grew in the militant atheist soviet Russia when it was suppressed there only a century ago with the majority of Russians today now also identifying as Christian. Just goes to show that atheist suppression of religion still doesn't stop religion.

Sources for the legion of whiny /Redditor/ fedoras that will no doubt show up it this thread:

pewforum.org/2015/04/02/religious-projections-2010-2050/
pewforum.org/2012/12/18/global-religious-landscape-unaffiliated/
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/china/10776023/China-on-course-to-become-worlds-most-Christian-nation-within-15-years.html
masterrussian.com/russia/facts.htm

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/religion/12095251/Church-of-England-attendance-plunges-to-record-low.html
bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-21319945
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Good. Atheists are filth incarnate.

Well at least we will all be living under sharia law in a few years. Perfect opportunity to get a wife from every race.

That's just because liberals are becoming Muslim.

are you retarded? your own sources say that while the percent is going down, the population is still increasing and implying christianity is the largest growing religion is also absurd because YOUR OWN SOURCES say that islam is increasing at a rate faster than any other religious belief

>atheism
>religion

no gods, no kings.

keep fooling yourself senpai.

Religion is so easy to understand.
1/ Set a character who everybody can worship .
2/ Create some myths.
3/ Forbid random things.
4/ Help people to have sex fantasies.

>fedora tippers thought their little fad could beat Christianity at the test of time

hilarious, your little shitty cult will be forgotten soon enough

But that doesn't fit my narrative of Jews turning the western world turning into a quagmire of godless heathens.

>Be average person
>"You don't have to believe in god, but believe in something!"
>"People aren't naturally monogamous or good, God is what keeps society from collapsing over their terminal stupidity"

>That's just because niggers are becoming Muslim

Ftfy

Source? And no, anecdotal evidence of a few conversions isn't proof.

Let's face it; Atheism is so 2006. It's been kicked to the curb by everyone.

Atheists just can't get over the fact that they lost the culture war.

Let me take you under 18s back to the year of 2006:
>atheism on the rise on the internet with their voices getting more heard everyday
>atheist leaders like Dawkins, Harris, and Hitchens are respected voices in the community
>r/atheism is one of the top boards on bleddit
>corporate stores trying to push things like "Happy Holidays" and having "Holiday Trees"

Cut to today:
>Dawkins, Harris, and Hitchen (may he RIP) viewed as complete psychos for their insane political/social views
>r/atheism moved to the basement of bleddit because it was embarrassing euphoric garbage
>things like "Reason Rally" draw less than a Hitler impersonator at a bar mitvah
>atheist communities tear themselves apart over things like elevator gate (giving rise to New Atheism, and Atheism+, which are less successful than just regular Atheism)
>constant rape and sexual assault allegations at atheist conventions (even atheist leaders like Lawrence Krauss are accused...by other atheist leaders)
>"Happy Holidays" and "Holiday Trees" are a distant memory
>liberal atheists in Britain crushed by Brexit

And quite frankly all this bad stuff wasn't even needed. All it would have took was one euphoric quote and a couple of fedora pictures. Christianity is still kicking 2000 years later, and atheism is at it knees because of a jpeg of a fat guy in a fedora. Sad

>Christianity is growing because of a population boom in sub Saharan Africa
>Sup Forums thinks this is a good thing

This is because 99% of the world's population growth has been in africa and asia. All the first world atheists are among shrinking population groups.

Church attendance is still at an all time low in Britain. People only identify as "Christian" because it's part of their cultural identity, they don't even believe enough to go to church. telegraph.co.uk/news/religion/12095251/Church-of-England-attendance-plunges-to-record-low.html
You're literally bragging that you're beliefs are "correct" simply because a lot of people believe them. A lot of people believing something does not make it true. Most people used to believe the earth was flat, didn't make it correct.

>atheists not having children

What a surprise.

came here to post this message

>he won't inherit eternal life

How sad.

>atheism
>religion
chose one

>restoring to straw men instead of responding to what I said

The reason for this is in 2012 we crossed the galactic plane. This has activated our 'junk' which causes rapid expansion of consciousness. Because of this people can no longer call themselves atheists. Breakthroughs in quantum physics are helping too.

>Atheist thinks he deserves a proper response

Tip harder faggot.

>Faggot
I thought you were supposed to love everybody and that Jesus railed against hatred.

And your tribalism is pathetic. I don't deserve a proper response because I belong to a different tribe than you? It sounds like you're just looking for an excuse to avoid criticisms of your ideology.

>I thought you were supposed to love everybody and that Jesus railed against hatred.
Not true, leftist meme

But my conservative pastor told me that.

he told you to love fags ?

wew lad

>I don't deserve a proper response because I belong to a different tribe than you

This gets posted almost every day and you euphoric autists and christcucks go apeshit every time

Only retards refer to atheism as a religion

Don't say that, you might hurt the feelings of these young go-getters in ageist church.

bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-21319945

Also

>atheist church

Imagine the smell...

Marxism loses, one step at a time.