Prove me wrong

Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
This would be cause for all out war if it happened 100 years ago.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/#q="replacement migration" filetype:pdf&start=10
youtube.com/watch?v=kYSy2dtFOjs
twitter.com/_HankRearden/status/807579180418367488
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

we need more asians less blacks

maybe hispanics should be taxed heavily if they have children, white people taxed less if they intermarry with asians

blacks should just be segregated

Where are the real Americans? Literally who let this happen?

Legendary mode: explain it without blaming it on outside influence, aka the skypes

Unless Sup Forums memes WHITE BABY BOOM

>31%
Kick out every illegal, along with their children, and build a massive wall.

Cultural brainwashing so your native population stops having families, stagnates. Symptoms include easily accessibility to abortions and birth control, women leaving family life and entering the work foce, propaganda for gay rights in your mainstream media as well as other propaganda for other anti-breeding narratives

The body of the hydra is feminism. The end result is replacement immigration as a response to the lack of birth.

>t. Chang

hispanic is very subjective though. DESU I know a couple of 3rd gen italian guys who are just as dark as some latinos and i went to school with a puerto rican chick who was pasty as me despite being mestizo.

give or take 2-3 generations and most will become as american as Danny DeVito or Leonardo Di Caprio

Even when the spics dominate America, i bet you every movie/commercial/tv show will still have like 50% niggers lol this country's fucked

>implying it won't lead to war anyways
once the boomers die out, The US has nothing

The younger people aren't buying anything, once the US turns brown all the American companies that are basically international already will just invert to China or maybe Europe and then we're completely fucked.

We'll basically be post-apocalyptic brazil

The only way hispanics will stop their in group voting bloc habit is if they're sequestered from other hispanics long enough to consider themselves a separate identity.

Same thing happened to Irish and Italians. They were for all intents and purposes Irish and Italian until they were sequestered since the 1860s.

With continuous influx of Mexicans they're going to see themselves as Mexican first. This is why anti-Trump protesters were waving Mexican flags. These people see themselves as Mexicans who happen to be living in America. And it'll take a miracle to get that to change.

lol
strange how that works..

>he ~2050~2060 slope becomes even more steep

>implying that spics with put up with that nigger shit

niggers are in for a wild ride once pablo is in command

That's because genderfluid polyqueer transexuals don't really tend to reproduce.

100 years ago that never would've been allowed to happen in the first place

Blacks aren't the problem look at that minuscule population growth

Hispanics are the problem and racially aware blacks know this too doubly so since they have to compete with them for the shit tier jobs

Congress let it happen when they passed Ted Kennedy's immigration bill
Prior to that the immigration legislation was designed to keep America expressly European

The bill was passed because the USSR was using the talking point of "look at those rich Americans claiming capitalism is good but look how they don't want you in their country" to stir up support for communist revolutions in Latin America (never mind that no one was immigrating to the Soviet Union)

you mean unless the white race kills millions of jews and takes away all womens rights?

without these two crucial requirements, there will be no white baby boom

brah

its the fucken jews, its ALWAYS the jews

the graph always end in 2060 too. they wouldnt be dare to stretch it to 2100

Women's rights. Seriously.

> Educated career women
> Decent fertility rates

Pick one and only one

Now why did that happen? Women's suffrage.

Let women vote and countries destroy themselves.

I want children now and its all because of pol. we'll see what happens

Nobody noticing the name he used

hes a namefag he always use that name

Well the Soviet Union was ZOG'd to the max so you're not wrong

>Women's suffrage.
you have to look deeper bogan, what caused muh equality muh feminism

protip: heres the answer

Whites will probably be like 15-20% by then.

So basically we won't be around for the race wars.

Instead we are in the beginning stages of the true downfall, the shit end of the stick. This shit fucking sucks.

Part of the reason why so many white people aren't having kids

They can see the writing on the wall and they don't want their children and grandchildren to grow up in a South Africa tier situation

the race war will most likely occur between 2030 and 2040 its really not that far off

Most of the 1st generation Hispanics (Mexicans) are hard working and support traditional values, I don't understand why Sup Forums hates them.

There won't be any race wars we will just become like Brazil where the tiny amount of whites left live in fortified compounds and ride around in armored cars

>They can see the writing on the wall and they don't want their children and grandchildren to grow up in a South Africa tier situation
thats bullshit

half the white men are pozd libshit cucks

half the white women are pozd feminist libshit psychology/arts majors whos only major plan in life is to divorce rape some cuck so she can live comfy for the rest of her lives

white babies dont even register on these degenerates radars

I'll be 41 years old in 2030, I wanted this shit to go down by the time I was 35 so I could still be somewhat young.

then they should be hard working and traditional in Mexico

Well when the fuck is that going to happen? I didn't buy an ar-15 and pistol for nothing.

In Brazil all the japs and whites live in the cities, which are all surrounded by a ring of slums called favalas that are full of blacks.

41 is plenty young just make sure you have good aim, lots of ammo, dont live in an enriched city and have a well organised militia of neighbours

also make sure your neighbouring militias also know about your posse, if it kicks of bigleague then it wont last long but it will be incredibly bloody and violent.

also the military is a huge unknown but will probably focus on cities while the country side becomes ethnically cleansed.

being 41 means jackall when everyone is running around with hunting rifles, build your own AR so that you know how to salvage scrap parts

There's nothing wrong in theory with having less kids.

>Close the borders
>Population naturally declines
>Automation is now a good thing

>Most of the 1st generation Hispanics (Mexicans) are hard working and support traditional values
because they are coming at increasing rates while the white race is dwindling, once they stop being a minority and start being a majority, the fear is that will end up turning into mexico

Will be 40 in 2030 as well. Start lifting and taking care of your body so that you'll still be in shape enough for RaHoWa

Exactly

Inside fortified compounds in the cities
I lived in a similar one albeit on the other side of the world in Manila along with other expats and wealthy Filipinos

They're surrounded by high walls topped with concertina wire and patrolled by guards decked out in body armor and carrying assault rifles actual assault rifles not the liberal definition

>Close the borders

nice fantasy land there moor jews wont ever let this happen, you would know this if mudslime shitskins did not ejaculate into your female ancestors for 800 years straight...

I'm lost, abortion rates have been going down since 1980 this actually goes along with the MRA ideas of, THE GOVERNMENT IS MA DADDY.
Also what the fuck I got trolled hard, it wasn't until I was getting read to send the message i realized the births per 1000 pop. You fucking what? 30 per 1k?
What even is this graph?

I gotta say, the only little positive point i can see is watching people attempting to explain this fall without mentioning race

the damage control/mental gymnastic is gonna be epic

you give them too much credit user. most dont have any idea of whats going on.

ill be 45 but im not planning on fighting anyway my gf and I already have planned to build an house very far north and being as self-sufficient as possible

Because we have nations that are majority hispanic with a hispanic culture and flooding into a white country with white culture that ends in total population replacement is a form of genocide

the white redneck is the least cucked human being on the planet

they used to hang niggers from trees and drag them behind cars.

a few major chimp outs, a few mass gang rapes of white women and the ARS will be greased up, sighted in and loaded.

Old person here, if I have 12 years to plan I just want to have a home and armor it so I don't have to fight in the first wave. My skills should be useful enough that I can join what ever the fuck takes over.

So instead of america having a lower class of mostly white people it would be one of mostly shitskins? Sounds pretty fucking awful and like we have no control outside of out cities.

>My skills should be useful enough that I can join what ever the fuck takes over.

then you need to find your militia before it kicks off.

you cant wait till after the fighting starts, if true anarchy and completely lack of law take over, people will shoot each other on sight,

you need to know who has your back before that happens

basically move out to the countryside and learn who your neighbours are, also stock up on seeds and farming textbooks

In the New Testament book of Acts, Paul the Apostle, when imprisoned and on trial, claimed his right as a Roman citizen to be tried before Caesar, and the judicial process had to be suspended until he was taken to Rome:
"22 Up to this word they listened to him. Then they raised their voices and said, "Away with such a fellow from the earth! For he should not be allowed to live." 23 And as they were shouting and throwing off their cloaks and flinging dust into the air, 24 the tribune ordered him to be brought into the barracks, saying that he should be examined by flogging, to find out why they were shouting against him like this. 25 But when they had stretched him out for the whips,[a] Paul said to the centurion who was standing by, "Is it lawful for you to flog a man who is a Roman citizen and uncondemned?" 26 When the centurion heard this, he went to the tribune and said to him, "What are you about to do? For this man is a Roman citizen." 27 So the tribune came and said to him, "Tell me, are you a Roman citizen?" And he said, "Yes". 28 The tribune answered, "I bought this citizenship for a large sum." Paul said, "But I am a citizen by birth." 29 So those who were about to examine him withdrew from him immediately, and the tribune also was afraid, for he realized that Paul was a Roman citizen and that he had bound him." (ESV)[2][3]
The exchange was quoted by Lord Palmerston when called to explain his decision to blockade Greece during the Don Pacifico Affair. In his speech in the Houses of Parliament on June 25, 1850, he claimed that every British subject in the world should be protected by the British Empire like a Roman citizen in the Roman Empire.[4][5]
American president John F. Kennedy used the phrase in 1963: "Two thousand years ago, the proudest boast was 'civis Romanus sum'. Today, in the world of freedom, the proudest boast is 'Ich bin ein Berliner'.[6]

>you give them too much credit user. most dont have any idea of whats going on.

Well this quickly changing thanks to the MSM constantly harping about the alt-right
What they (the corporate media) fails to realize is that they're driving a lot of traffic to so called alt right websites and YouTube channels out of sheer curiosity

They're actually responsible for the great redpilling of our time which is quite ironic in that their raison d'être is to keep people bluepilled

Women were on average having 3.8 children in the 50s, that has dropped to 1.5 or something like that.

Abortion, birth control, women entering the workforce are all factors in white genocide. All of these lead to lower birthrates among the native population, thus less people are born especially the lower class. Whtie stop having families and as a result suffered declining birthrates, shitskins come in to replace them as a result.

LEL i cut the most imporant part
The Latin phrase civis romanus sum (cīvis rōmānus sum) (Classical Latin: [ˈkiːwJs roːˈmaːnʊs ˈsũ], "I am (a) Roman citizen") is a phrase used in Cicero's In Verrem as a plea for the legal rights of a Roman citizen.[1] When travelling across the Roman Empire, safety was said to be guaranteed to anyone who declared, "civis romanus sum".

I'll definitely be stocked up on ammo and weapons by the time I'm 40.

Been lifting/cardio for the last 6 years. I'm waiting for the race war.

Fuck that, I want to fight and kill as many as I can.

DELETE THIS

I'm sorry my son, but my situation is much better than yours. I wish you the best in advancing yourself in order to stockpile for the happening.

I think your ignorance of Iberian history shows why everyone makes fun of people who keep pointing the finger at the jews. Never change Pierre, the lefties say thanks.

>blacks aren't a problem look at the chart
Yeah, no. Half breeds are generally pushed into the white category, and mixed rece isn't even on the graph.

Realistically that graph would be more like 20%~ white. 25%~ black/mixed. 45%+ Hispanic+Hispanics who lie on birth certificates. 5-10% Other.0

That's exactly what will happen and it will suck because our own country will no longer be ours

2.5-2.8 iirc, my bad.

This is exactly what I expect to happen, but with a mix of occasional south africa-esque chimpouts

Honestly might as well try and move to europastan before that happens

it really is amazing how we just let this happen. we literally could end this tomorrow.

thats how the biggest empire in history will disapear ; demoralized and in silence

So what does that happen to have to do with that other graph?

We need more whites

Black people are not climbing as fast as I thought.

Pic related is children on average per 1000 mothers

It drastically drops 60s-80s to below 1.5 on average.

The problem is Trump is only going to kick out the illegals that have committed crimes.

We need to let him know we want EVERY SPIC OUT.

blame the boomers
>be enormous overwhelmingly white generation
>outsource production in the name of Free Trade & Capitalism™
>have few children
>replace their children with mexicans

They are very tribalistic and strongly promote Spanish. Most do not want to integrate and would prefer their own Spanish speaking communities. They vote for larger government. They are disproportionately on welfare. Although their crime rates aren't as high as blacks, they are much higher than all other demographics. THEY TEND TO DISLIKE WHITES AND AMERICAN CULTURE.

It's straight out of the communist playbook for how to destroy societies and nations without firing a single shot

Yuri Bezemov(sp?) talked at length about this in some videotaped interviews

This dude completed jump school at 51. 40 isnt that old man.

Convert to Europe? We'll be post-apocalyptic Africa/middle-east.

This is immigration rates, pretty funny how they line up in response to our birthrates.

Abortions and other forms of birth control as also a drastic aspect of this. As i said the body of the hydra is feminism, there are many heads to it.

black americans are the most dysgenic group on the planet
they would literally not be around today without massive government assistance

I fucked up my post. I'm done for the night. I agree 100%.

you're still 80-90% european in most places which probably gives us a 50 year head start

birth rates and fertility is dropping out across the board though. Whats your explanation for it im curious. Assuming the larger population suffers the largest number as our out of control women are attracted to upright brown things that walk and talk

Yup. Any time there is a progressiveness movement away from family life your country gets fucking flooded in response to the birthrates lowering. Its an easy and affect tactic to instill replacement immigration into your country.

This could be just a (((coincidence))) however and theres no pay people being born affects the amount of people coming in :^) I've yet to see counter evidence to this however

google.com/#q="replacement migration" filetype:pdf&start=10

40 is just seen as old because of the nu-male society where the vast majority of men don't exercise and subsist on fast food and where being in a relationship with a women much younger than you is seen as weird behavior

A general actually landed on D-Day during the midst of the fighting to rally the troops

kinda makes me think

They have massive chimpouts in Brazil all the time in fact the favelas are really one giant 24/7 chimpout

its weird how we never hear about this

the only thing creating a white minority is the one drop rule

No they're not half breeds always get lumped in with the blacks

When a white parent and a black parent have a kid that kid comes out black hence the categorize of said spawn as black

If blacks only consisted of pure blacks they would be an even smaller minority

All that and not a single hostile response! Thanks guys, I get where you're coming from now.
That being said, I'd still rather have Mexicans become a majority rather than blacks.
Have a nice night brothers!

man thats scary

No doubt on that. Friendly reminder to all to get your T-levels checked out. If your body isn't up to full production, get on that TRT so you can stay healthy and fit for the possible happenings.

Sure, the numbers are fake and gay.

Most of you faggots don't realize this but a lot of those Hispanics don't actually exist, or rather they only exist on paper. Just watch this quick news report. Millions of illegals claim they have 15 kids living with them so they can collect $Billions from the Additional Child Tax Credit program. These fuckers collect $10k-$20k checks from the government each year because of it.

youtube.com/watch?v=kYSy2dtFOjs

Same could be said about this country outside of the South and the Southwest

New England and the Midwest and Big Sky Country and the Pacific Northwest are almost exclusively white outside of a handful of major metropolises

>Because we have nations that are majority hispanic with a hispanic culture and flooding into a white country with white culture that ends in total population replacement is a form of genocide
>hostile
>mexicans not flooding in as a response to white people playing with feminism instead of having families
Be honest user, are you shitposting?

>white people taxed less if they intermarry with asians

I think you meant TAXED MORE, and less if it is a same race marriage.

Only eastern europe. Places like France, Germany and Sweden is NOT 80-90%, regardless of what (((official))) statistics may say.

Honestly, there's nothing wrong with eating dog if you like it. That's a fee-fee argument. I ate dog in Vietnam out of sheer principle even though I love dogs.

If there is ever a race war I will make sure to commit lots of war crimes

I will kill no less than 100 spics thats for sure

except that the government is in the business of redistributing minorities
I've even heard of cities losing HUD grants for being too white
all hear-say, but I wouldn't put it passed them

twitter.com/_HankRearden/status/807579180418367488

That's because it's par for the course there and all over the Third World but Sup Forums likes to focus on South Africa because it was a really prosperous nation under Apartheid and then well look at it now

Brazil also keeps tight control over their media because they don't want to scare tourists away with daily reports of gun battles all over every major city

One good thing about Brazil is that they deal with their chimpouts but just going in and letting the lead fly

Based Ben Carson will put a stop to that and with a Republican congress we can actually pass legislation on the matter

A very good thing for us is that Obama had to legislate via executive actions which can all be tossed out with one quick signature from Trump

I suppose I'll take your word for it, but time will tell in 30 years.

Boggles my fucking mind that there is no place for ethnic europeans who are already 9% of the global population.

Popular sovereignty has proven the only path to peace.

>foolish goyim, they stand no chance against muh 6 gorilllion fallen brothers