Hi Sup Forums I'm from buzzfeed

We're doing a big story on Sup Forums so tell me. What is Sup Forums all about?

Other urls found in this thread:

buzzfeed.com/ryanhatesthis/people-on-Sup
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Feminine penis.

this guy, all day every day

Anime

Sup Forums is a board of peace.

GAS THE KIKES, RACE WAR NOW!!

Pol is a satire board. Anyone telling you otherwise is trolling

It's about fucking your mother in the ass

fpbp

reddit instructs us to gas kikes and we do it

we just follow orders. fuck off

peace, love and understanding

Sup Forums is a board of peace

prove it

Can't wait for the next season of Amish Saved By The Cowbell

hello where are proofs :DDD

Sup Forums is the revival of old Sup Forums. We love influencing the real world with memes.

I watch buzzfeed frequently

It's a satirical comedy board in the style of Million Dollar Extreme, where we pretend to be fascist racists and all laugh at the stuff we come up with.

It's fun for everyone. For instance, I am a transsexual dwarf african american. We are diverse and good spirited tricksters.

How's joe bernstein doing?

why the fuck do you go on Sup Forums of all FUCKING places, are you people actually retarded? Have fun cherry picking the absolute worse board for socially inept people, at least go to a viable board that isn't this shit.

Begone with you, you tainted SJW clickbait, tranny loving, cultural marxist freaks

Manscaping and how men always spread their legs in public transport to preach the patriarchy.

Investigating pedophilia in hopes to thwart the elites appetite for power

Ironic meme posters who duped CNN into thinking we're nazis.

This board is 100% satire including my sentence

Don't you have to take your wife kids to footy practice or something.

It's about making people feel weird and gross on the inside. Like when your mom first touched your penis. Or the first time your dog ate your tampon.

>buzzfeed
fake news blog

Fake news

Why do you guys harbor such hatred for Jewish people? As a Jew myself, whenever I see this rhetoric I can't help but be reminded of The Holocaust in which 6 million of my people died.

Doom to all liberal queer gay nazi reptilian feminist bisexual Arab Jews from China cucks

>clicking buzzfeed links

We are a board of peace, and we support homosexuality.

The truth

Sup Forums (pronounced: Pole) is an image board dedicated to people from Poland (commonly known as Poles).

jffjeiteijeoeibudofehprgudhegiywkfflvhfjdbrdpgudiwoffurblfifrutjjjwkjfiwprurkegogudkegtkfogyejtjfkeyrigugjdneowiqjffjeiteijeoeibudofehprgudhegiywkfflvhfjdbrdpgudiwoffurblfifrutjjjwkjfiwprurkegogudkegtkfogyejtjfkeyrigugjdneowiqjffjeiteijeoeibudofehprgudhegiywkfflvhfjdbrdpgudiwoffurblfifrutjjjwkjfiwprurkegogudkegtkfogyejtjfkeyrigugjdneowiqjffjeiteijeoeibudofehprgudhegiywkfflvhfjdbrdpgudiwoffurblfifrutjjjwkjfiwprurkegogudkegtkfogyejtjfkeyrigugjdneowiq

your polar opposite

Sup Forums is a board of peace, love, and civility. We merely wish that civility become more commonplace.

I HATE NIGGERS AND KIKES AND FAGS AND SPICS AND POOS AND LEAFS AND JEWS AND KIKES

I didn't click shit you stupid Swede.

Well most of the guys on here are in denial. Big time. So I'm going to be straight. I am a cuckold, we all are, but we are also white nationalists. I believe that whites have contributed more to humanity than any other race, space travel, anti—biotics the list goes on. But when it comes down to it, blacks are just better at fucking. Theres no shame in admitting this. There is no shame in admitting that despite the infinite intellectual and moral superiority of the white race, black cock is just better at pleasing women.
The reason white women are turning from the cause and running to niggers is simply because they are not being sexually satisfied. Can you blame them? If you dont get enough to eat at home youre going to go out to eat. The only way to save the white race from miscegenation is cuckolding. My pure white wife is my angel, the apple of my eye. And I want nothing but the best for her. So every friday she gets to have her fill of a big ol black cock, maybe more than one ;). And our relationship goes on like normal. We love each other, and plan on having a child soon. She also shares my red pilled beliefs.
Monogamy is a tool of the jew. Just give it a chance once. Its exhilarating. Theres something deeply majestic about watching a toned muscular black stud going in and out of a beautiful white woman. Try it once. Its what we're all about here.

Sup Forums is the board of peas

Sup Forums is very welcoming towards the African community

t. White African

We discuss Canadian culture half the time.

>6 gazillion
fake and gay

>1 post by this id

Niggers, nazis and faggots mainly

The CIA has been directly responsible for every US-funded man-made catastrophe since and including Vietnam.
The CIA is the biggest enemy of the American public and countless foreign nationals, hands down. They have put countless lives at risk both at home and abroad and have instigated multiple conflicts that have, invariably and without fail, ended with our citizens and foreign nationals being wounded or killed for little to no gain, not to mention countless regimes being overturned just to backfire as political catastrophes. (See: Central and South America)
Every CIA op has been a horrendous failure, but of course nobody would even admit this. Any other institution on Earth would be defunded and its employees imprisoned or executed for such stupid and brutishly foolish and catastrophic nonsense.
The CIA is the largest enemy of all humankind since the invention of Abrahamic religions.

Why did Wikileaks's emails show ties between DNC staffers and Buzzfeed """journos"""

And When Do I Like Seriously Need to Check It Out

Free speech.

WE DEMAND COMMENT SECTIONS ON EVERY NEWS ARTICLE OR ELSE WE CONSIDER IT TO BE FAKE NEWS

WE DEMAND AN END TO CENSORSHIP

WE ARE COMPILING LISTS OF THE MAINSTREAM MEDIA DETERMINED TO BE ILLEGITIMATE AND ENCOURAGE OTHERS TO FOLLOW OUT GUIDELINES

DROP THE LIBEL

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

Acceptance for the Marxist Latinx community which is often neglected by the bourgeoise society that capitalist enterprises like Buzzfeed perpetuate

No rules of discussion, allowing for complete free speech.

The narrative being shoved down our throats by the government and the MSM is a blatant lie, and here is a place where we can expose that.

Also Sup Forums is a Sikh board

Sup Forums is free speech being used to its absolute limits. Most of the stuff posted here is trash, but we all have a right to say what really think even if our thoughts and ideas do not contribute to anything just or good.

sorry i dont speak to fake news outlets

If I had to classify it, I'd say love. That's what Sup Forums stands for for much of us -people only love. We're currently being raided by neo-Nazis from Reddit, but Sup Forums is a very diverse community, as you can see from the flags.

information, disinformation and trolling.

gib me ur shekels goim oy vei

It's all about the j00z

>the white Argentinian

Gets me every time.

What's it like knowing you'll be homeless and lacking any value to other humans when the liberal money runs out?

the leaf gets it

ou men.... let me guess the title of that jewel of periodistic marvel.

>"why Sup Forums its full of alt right withe sis homofobic withe people."

>."question for withe sis genders alt supremasist of Sup Forums"

>"why we are bether of that withe nazis of 4 chan."

>"buzz feed vs the false, alt right sisi monster of Sup Forums".

>"the dark wqorld of the alt right sis withe supremasist of the false propaganda site of Sup Forums".

i hit in one of these??

The 4chins is actually a front for ebaum's world. They are the true source for all the evil happens on the interwebs.

Yes, this is also a Canadian Supremacy board, because if you look up the statistics, Canadians have bigger dicks than Americans

>top 10 outrageous Sup Forums replies. you won't believe number 6

Sup Forums is a board of peace.

Many slanderous lies have been leveled against us by the ignorant and xenophobic.

We do not endorse or incite raids and trolling. This is strictly forbidden by moot (pbuh). Any user partaking in this behavior is not a real Sup Forumsack.

Due to raids and targeted harassment by outsiders like reddit, the mainstream media and CTR, many of our anons have fled to other comments sections and message boards.

We ask that you respect our beliefs and culture and tolerate, if not celebrate our presence.

Say it loud, say it clear, Sup Forumsacks are welcome here!

If they are acting poorly, this is more a reflection of your intolerance and inability to integrate them into your online communities than an inherit failing in our belief systems. Please, do not alienate them and force them to further radicalism.

Praise Kek. Smite unbelievers and drive them from our lands.

Joe, half the people here are Rabbis in training. We're just orthodox rather than reform-fags who don't take their obligations seriously. How many times do we have to tell you that you're straying from the word of השם? The Jews are meant to be Jewish! When you meddle with the Goyim, it lands on us. The Jews are meant to be a humble people, among Jews, a people who follows the word of HaShem. What do you care about what some Goy like Sam Hyde says? If you did mitzvot, you wouldn't be self-conscious. Obey HaShem.

It's about politics that is edgy and trolly. Half serious, quarter troll, eight wtf and an eighth real talk.

>One Post by this ID

Sup Forums is a board of peace created by a real-life BonziBuddy.

We advocate for Holocaust 2: Electric Gasaroo : this time for real edition

BuzzFeed

Thats fake news.
I don't interact with Fake news people.

>1 post

LARP

>free speech > inevitable autism derived of people being able to speak their minds.

I would like to add that you would often see an image of Rabbi Mizrachi telling people to observe Shabbat, if you spent any time here. You must be honest.

BUZZFEED YOU FUCKING NIGGERS!!!! GET THE FUCK OFF OF OUR BOARD WITH YOUR DEGENERATE KIKERY. THIS POST DOES NOT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH POLITICS

F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F
F F F
F F F
F F F
F F F F F F F F F
F F F F F F F F F
F F F F F F F F F
F F F
F F F
F F F
F F F

pol is all about telling buzzfeed to fuck off

YOU WILL NEVER WORK AT THE NEW YORK TIMES AND I BET WHEN YOU WERE YOUNG, YOUR PARENTS CALLED YOU DUMB. I BET THEY CALLED YOU A BLOCKHEAD, BECAUSE THATS WHAT YOU ARE YOU BLOCKHEAD

hes so perfect

Honestly I read this board for differing opinions from my own on a majority of things. It's also the most raw news source you can get (raw != unbiased).

Also if I really feel like tearing someone a new asshole at points, there's that. And that's just god damn wonderful.

BUZZFEED JOURNALISM = STALE POPCORN

is buzzfeed the one run by a bunch of east coast private school fudgepackers?

reddit = democracy
Sup Forums = anarchy

reddit you circle jerk ideas in to somebody's head and the top rated opinion is the main opinion
Sup Forums everybody gets a chance to speak and everybody counts as a voice and a bump of a thread

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

>WELCOME TO Sup Forums THE BOARD OF PEACE FAGGOT.

We are a board of peace and Islam

Time to fap

We enjoy Serbian art here.

It's about how we hate BuzzFeed and it's racist bullshit.

YOU CANT GET MY NAME. YOU CAN GET A "FUCK YOU"

I'm actually a nonbinary demigender queer femme. outside of Sup Forums I prefer Spivak pronouns but will allow Xe in a pinch.

I mostly come here to shitpost. who doesn't love pretending to be a well endowed Nubian warrior, it gets them all riled up.

they don't really have any real politics outside of a chaotic mixture of worshiping and shit posting. I think most of them are larping

buzzfeed.com/ryanhatesthis/people-on-Sup Forums-appear-to-be-having-a-complete-meltdown-over

gloating to soon?

Sup Forums is the savior of humanity and western civilization and a huge bunch of fucking idiots at the same time.

Sup Forums is a bunch of impressionable idiotic teenagers and the 20 & 30 somethings who brainwash them for the lulz

Sup Forums is the lightbringer, the rejection of the standard narrative, the obliterator of belief structures

Sup Forums is the last bastion of unadulterated free speech on the internet

Sup Forums is dead.

Now fuck off buzzfeed and lurk moar

It's about if you don't reply to this post your mother will die in her sleep tonight

Fucking hell I get so sick and tired of these fucking posts.

I HAVE GENERAL OCD YOU ASSHOLE
IF I DON'T RESPOND I START PANICKING.
ITS REALLY REALLY SCARY FOR ME BECAUSE IF YOU DON'T REPLY TO THIS POSE YOUR MOTHER AND FATHER WILL DIE IN THEIR SLEEP TONIGHT NO IMMUNTIES

NO ONE IS EVER GOING TO READ ANYTHING YOU WROTE AND GO, "WOW THIS IS SOMETHING ELSE. I'M REALLY GLAD I FOUND THIS PIECE." YOU ARE GOING TO BLOG AND TWEET UNTIL YOU DIE AND NOBODY WILL CARE

Safety at all costs

post this exact picture on the front of buzzfeed.

Do you have a mother? Do you know what it's like to lose a loved one? To see the ones you love get sick, deteriorate, to fade away while you are hopeless to do anything about it? I sincerely hope you never experience such a thing.