Why are 99% of young women leftists? What attracts them to this ideology? How can we marry and breed with those?

Why are 99% of young women leftists? What attracts them to this ideology? How can we marry and breed with those?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_B._Calhoun#Mouse_experiments
twitter.com/AnonBabble

because they're lazy, piss poor excuses for human beings

>99% of young women leftists?
>Doesn't know that 30% of Sup Forumss userbase is female

There's a clear trend around the world - women vote for left wing liberalism and men vote for right wing conservatism.

Women tend to let their emotions guide them when they vote, and they also are incredibly fucking needy when it comes to group mentality - women feel better the more people they surround themselves with. This is why women love to travel, why they love mass immigration and why they talk more than men.

Immigration for women is a chance to meet new people and to enlarge their social network. This is why they vote for more mass immigration, they see it as a possibility instead of a threat.

If you were an immigrant, what would you do? You would go to the country with the most generous immigration laws of course, and you would suck that country of every single penny you could get. This is something all humans do.

Therefore, the problem with global mass immigration are not the immigrants, it's the women who keep voting for the world to become one united communist world with one culture, one language, one mind set, one everything.

Women are the ones making the difference to Hillary's upcoming victory. Women are the ones making sure Sweden is a cucked country (if only men were allowed to vote in Sweden, the Swedish Democrats would be the biggest party). Women wanted the UK to stay within the EU - again because of their underlaying group mentally=more people in my social network is better.

Women are cancer, and they should not have the right to vote because they fuck up the whole world with their lack of rational, logic thinking.

Women were a mistake.

They just want to suck Jamal's cock.

>when you overdose on blackpills

>Women are the ones making the difference to Hillary's upcoming victory

Stale pasta

Prove me wrong faggot.

Protip... you can't.

Because feels.

>durr what r da electoral college getting overthrown(possibly) and riots in Amerishart.

You might want to run the numbers again, that is a gross overestimation on your part. PS does NOT count as "the left", also.

Maybe they're leftists because they realize that none of us are getting our due and that labor laws attempt to fix things that are not broken all while giving workers the short end of the stick.

To fuck and marry a woman, fuck, then, marry a woman. If you're too much of a princess to stick it into someone who doesn't vote the same as you, you're a fragile cunt.

Being pro-abortion is enough incentive for them to lean liberal. With that, they don't need to have an accountability for spreading legs.

Because the left is better for women's reproductive health and women are inherently selfish when it comes to their vaginas

It's because they need social validation, and the media overwhelms them with "anyone who is against us is an evil racist"

once we get to a point where it's considered acceptable to have anti-immigration beliefs in public, more and more women will support it.

It's not even wrong. We have reached a point in our evolution where the idea of sexual reproduction itself is impeding our ability to socialize and grow, and our leaders reward the stupid and weak for immediate, material gain. We're running ourselves into the dirt at full speed.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_B._Calhoun#Mouse_experiments

The human race is going to die when robot waifus are invented. No man will even want to talk to a woman, much less fuck one if they can just buy robots.

Because they think democrats are the "nice caring" party and are constantly swayed by feelings over logic.

>modern left
>caring about workers
You almost had me there for a minute frogposter but the left doesnt care for the working man anymore. Identity poltics is all that they have these days.

It's literally just identity politics willing to cater to them.

People like Tony Blair pushed the feminist angle (he introduced all-women shortlists to select MPs in safe seats, for example, to make parliament more gender balanced) because he'd abandoned left-wing economics.

Through UK political history until very recently women have voted to the right of men. Blair's attempts finally started to pay off after Iraq. (Who the fuck votes for Blair AFTER Iraq?) and now form one part of the disaster that's enveloping the Labour party.

Most young women are not leftists, they're swarming into leftist organizations and dragging them away from genuinely left-wing goals and towards goals that maintain modern finance capitalism but restructure it so that women get a bigger slice of the pie.

Women are genetically programed to follow authority.

Young women dwell in high scholls and universities and consume jewish popculture.

They are continuously exposed to authority figures that spew communist ideology, so they adhere to its beliefs.

turning off the ovens and delousing chambers was a mistake

herp derp

>I dont' have time to actually read and create my own opinions
>i will follow the herd / my heart

feelings. this is how the brain works. it wants to save energy.

herp derp. eeveroyne needs love

Shit! We are starting to mimic the mice.

Also relevant in explaining the links between (modern, globalist, financialized) capitalism and SJW-ism.

Big dad government is doing it and she needs to feel secure.

They know they are weak. Leftism is for the weak because they expect government to protect them. We hate it because government use this excuse to remove our freedom.
/thread

If you are a real man you can guide your wife's views

Woman are guided by their feelings instead of logic

Idiots like u two

>sister is 21 yo
>she despises feminists/faggots/transsexuals/other degenerates
>also a qt

I feel so proud. Our media is bombarding us with sjw bullshit like feminism and liberalism but my little sis doesn't bite that. She just laughs and make ironical jokes abiut it.
She is a brotier sister. I love her so much.

>Leftism is for the weak because they expect government to protect them
Y'know, I think I'm just going to post the full comic. It's fun.

Stop using "Left" and "Right" as synonyms for "Bad" and "Good", you can be an economically right-wing neoliberal globalist and still want to flood your country with nonwhites because it makes for a free labour market, and you can be a closed-borders "Siege economy" leftist. (This was Labour's 1983 manifesto promise.), the two don't easily slot into simple categories.

It's the right in particular that are at risk here. Immigration is only one threat facing the nations of the world - financial globalisation is far more insidious. Money does not give special valuation to white men.

At Least Put The Hd Version I Can't Read Shit In Thid One

What res is your monitor that you can't read that one? That's the largest copy I've seen posted here. If you click on it or open it in a new tab instead of just hovering (and, i guess zoom if you're on a phone), it should be readable. (1920x1080 PC Monitor here.)

Because they want old Big Gov here to look after them what do you think?