BASED COLLEGES

ITT: We list and talk about based and redpilled colleges. I'm looking for schools with Computer Science/Computer Engineering. Money is not an issue.

Other urls found in this thread:

hillsdale.edu/
cbsnews.com/news/west-virginia-mountaineer-mascot-reprimanded-after-he-kills-bear-with-school-issued-musket/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Harvard, Yale and Princeton. If you don't go to these schools might as well just go to a trade school.

Son, I don't think you know what college is. College isn't based, it's vacation, and it's mostly a waste of time.

Don't get me wrong, it's necessary unless you want to go into a trade, which is fine, you can make good money there. If you don't want to go into a trade, your basically fucking around for 4 years living like shit hoping that the resulting piece of paper at the end is worth it.

Use your time wisely. It doesn't matter where you go, 5 years after college no one fucking cares. Learn your shit (beyond the classes), get out, hustle hard.

I'd recommend going to a state college that is as cheap as possible. One with a small sports program and not fucking UT or something.

>Based

None are based, all infiltrated by marxist idealogs trying to set up western civilization for an inevitable death.

I'm with you, and I fully realize it's a waste of time. But the way the world is, you need the fucking piece of paper to make decent money. I just don't want to go to a school where I get arrested for saying there's 2 genders.

MIT? Stanford?

>yale

yeah wtf yale is cucked beyond belief. Anyone know how black Georgia Institute of Tech is? It's in Atlanta.

There are no "redpilled" colleges, especially not for computer science. Stanford or MIT are "good" in the sense that degrees from their CS programs basically come with Silicon Valley job offers stapled to them. But it's a massively bluepilled field. Your best bet is to keep your mouth shut and keep collecting your fat paycheck and stock grants.

Furman University in South Carolina.

Greenville is 1950's golden era tier.
Furman is a country club with a golf course behind it.
Greek life is strong.
Medium size college, 3000.

Had a list of liberal professors to avoid.
Had regular conservative speakers like Ann Coulter.

Finally, tons of southern belles who love the Lord.

Is it too late? What do you suggest I do?

Like I said, some small state school.

When I got out, it was shitty, and I just sort of accepted my fate for the first year. Then I got off my ass, moved to a shitty liberal city and work for a mega corp making too much money for what I do.

Just do everything you can not to fall into the spiral of stagnation. Easier said than done.

Texas A & M?

are there redpilled degrees/careers you suggest?

>redpilled careers

Sorry but unless you work for yourself and on your own terms, it doesn't matter what field you choose. Answering to someone is bluepilled. Answering to yourself is the ultimate redpill

whats your thoughts on John Jay in NYC?

Thanks for the advice. I am definitely thinking about the cheap ass in state tuition

I'll do some digging

Never heard of it, going on my list.

Love it. I'll take a look

Purdue

Neither man they're full of cunts. If you like Canada try Waterloo or Queens both are based Western is pretty good too.

For US I'd say FSU, nice and warm floridians are cool and good gun laws

No. I'd rather have the money.

But believe me you don't want to talk about the number of genders at work as a software engineer. At best you'll hear the worst examples of cognitive dissonance from otherwise educated and intelligent people that you could possibly imagine, and at worst you'll probably be fired for implied hostility towards tranny coworkers (they're not that common, but they do exist and you definitely don't want to be on the same project as them).

Just pick one and do it to get the magic employment paper. You asked if they were based and I said they aren't. That doesn't change the fact that they're now necessary to get a job.

Definitely not Oklahoma State University. Fucking hate this place.

University of Phoenix

>online
>play vidya and fap during class
>easy to cheat online tests
>get computer science degree
>make easy $150,000 a year

I thought CS might be one of the more common sense degrees. Or are they all fucked to some degree?

CS can turn into an art degree if you dont do well.

Also dont be a jackass and go to some crazyass place like Liberty or Bob Jones.

>trump security costing new york $500,000
>says he saved 1,100 carrier jobs when he only saved 730 by paying them off
>shit tier cabinet
>chose to opt out of briefing

how tf do you tards still believe he's going to be a good president

My most realistic option right now is the engineering campus of my state's university system. Please elaborate on the art degree part.

Lawrence University in Appleton, WI isn't bad. They do 3-2 programs for engineering, and have solid physics. Their prestige/status is rising in the midwest I would say.

First of all, wrong thread

>having shit-tier politics
>"It's her turn"

@

hillsdale.edu/

He's basically saying if you waste your time with it, it loses value. CS requires a lot of education beyond college, and it never stops. The best course it to begin that way and move into some sort of IT management.

If you're smart/dedicated enough, you should do engineering. A masters in EE and your family will never be poor.

Not so much. Many places advertise a solid 60k a year with a BS in CS. I'm not against doing something like CE or EE though.

Not very black at all. It's mostly asians and whites. Like a vast majority of it. N
Now right outside of campus is heart of Hotlanta which is super sketchy.

But GT has great degrees and STEM programs. You'll be set if you go.

>based
>Harvard
>25% jewish
>jew Noel "destroy white race" Ignatiev is a professor
lol

liberal arts college??

Asians are okay. Seems like a decent choice.

Many places advertise many things. 60k is fine starting, but you should look at the long term. If you go CS, you'll need to specialize which means endless learning. I personally wasn't into that, so I went for leadership roles. A lot of CS workers are pretty autistic so leadership roles are hard to fill, and because of that they pay well.

Everyone you lead is beta as fuck, so it's relatively easy compared to other management. You just need a passable understanding of multiple areas in order to do this.

UC Merced is the least cucked of the UC system in California because its all STEM focused, their facilities are the most modern for any major california university

only problem is its out in the sticks. beautiful campus in a more scenic part of the state, driving distance from a few national and state parks if youre into nature and that sort of thing

The few options I've been thinking about are double major CS and CE, graduate in 4.5 years. I could go CS with masters in CS. There's also CS with MBA which sounds like you are advocating for.

If you're going to get a masters and go for leadership roles, yes, I would get an MBA.

>$63.5k a year

I love nature. Thanks for name

Cool. Thanks for the input.

It's honestly a very solid choice. If you want to go CS that'd be the place to do it. Plus cheap living in georgia compared to other states/cities.

UC Berkeley

This. go to a state tech school. most of them are small and dedicated to engineering. very christian, very conservative. I did and it was great.

yeah that seems to be the easiest option for me right now.

there;s no doubt it's a good school, but I bet that place is filled with profs that preach open borders

WVU representing. We have THE best petroleum engineering, and mining engineering programs in the country, hands down.

I actually just got to see Milo speak a few days ago, and as he points out, we have some shitheads infesting downtown campus, but evansdale is ALL conservative. I don't know a single engineering student that is a leftist.

Also as Milo put it, our school is a massive trigger in itself. Our mascot is a mountain man, wearing fur, that runs around campus and the stadium firing a gun into the air. In fact, our last mascot got reprimanded for going hunting with the gun the school issued him.

Nice, I will check it out

Here he is, with the bear he killed using the musket.

cbsnews.com/news/west-virginia-mountaineer-mascot-reprimanded-after-he-kills-bear-with-school-issued-musket/

>Kimble said he taking the musket on hunting trips has become a tradition with the mascots.
>"Other Mountaineers have gone and shot multiple deer with it before. I've taken it with me deer hunting before, also."

lol fucking madman

That's the joke. Probably one of the most progressive liberal shitholes in academia.

Rhode Island School of Design