The man behind every leaf post

What's his endgame?

Next time you receive a nonsensical response from a leaf do not get angry, do not get frustrated.

it is full leaf tier posting: it proves nothing, it doesn't argue for or against the contentions of an argument, it doesn't bring new information, it doesn't offer an opinion. It's just shit.
Pure shit. Like Canadians.

I enjoyed my time in Canada and real Canadians are a friendly and accomodating people but Leaf-Posters deserve nothing less than death.

Rake all leafs. Kill them. They are not like us and inherently beneath us. Do not validate a leaf. Do not entertain his clownery, ignore him at your least, kill him at your most.
Make no mistake, the Leaf is an impediment to your thoughts and intellectual well being. Come in contact with such vermin and you do not think, you just rage, you do not consider, you just end up frustrated.

They are not human.

Rake the leaf for he is not one of us and if he resists the rake, slit his throat for he only lives to impede your pure and independent thought and mate your women to apes.

Leafs are not us. They deserve nothing less than death.

Do not forget or ignore this.

Rake the leaf.

Damn he's in shape. The fatties on Sup Forums could learn from him

To spread love. You Nazis can't handle him.

Do you feel guilty for what your daddy did to gays, Castro jr?

Yes...let the anger flow through you...
...let the hate consume you...
...give in...

To run Canada.
All he needs to do now is outlaw firearms and start doing full thought policing and I may as well move to the states where I can work hard and play with my rifles.

OP is gay for having that pic on his computer at all

>FUCKING A LEAF

Many narcissists are overly focused on their looks.

Very normal. I am a straight guy that occasionally masturbates to Trudeau.

Good post

> invite niggers to fix fertility > dont care what happens after him

His mom was a giant whore doing rails of blow off of dicks at Studio 54 and at Andy Warhol's factory.

can't handle the bantz

Marxism and postmodernism.

Literally cancer for society.

Says fucking Straya. Never trust a British colony that never fought for independence. Period.

the red pill is to not be racist

10 years ago he would have been the lead singer in a boy's band

LEAAAAAAAAF

WTF is wrong with him? He's such an undignified cuck.

Looks like Canada left someone super butthurt lol. Come back anytime!

Does he actually do this naked modelling?

bad post

Remember when everyone said the same about Australia
I do
How the mighty have fallen

Regain his family name. Castro.

>Damn he's in shape. The fatties on Sup Forums could learn from him

If I could coast off a trust fund, I'd have plenty of time to get in shape too. I'm lucky if I can find 3 hours a week to get some exercise in.

Well said!

To fuck Emma Watson

Wait a sec, did he make that photo set before or after being elected? Even if it was before, why did canadians elected a fucking Chad? Is Canada only composed of women and faggots?

Leaf...

Fuck, how tall is he? Being tall is life on easy mode.

Destroy Canada. It s a shame. I Liked Canada

Legalize marijuana. Be a liberal king of the most awesome country on earth. I hope he liberates California

He won the genetic lottery, not only he is tall, he also have pleasant facial features, blu eyes, good body shape.
Moar nudes of him?

>pic related

really makes you think

I wanna fuck her too!

nice ID Hans

Why does this pasta always get repeating numerals?

Is it blessed by Kek?

Photoshop is very prominemt for males as well.

Actually lost

Kek tells the truth.

wait, so the PM of Canada is desecrating the flag?

If they shoot you, you win.

>Flag on floor
>Your dick touching a flag

Good thing its a fucking leaf or it might matter

I honestly don't get it, what makes Canadians become the most annoying people in existence? I live close to Canada and there was one Canadian family where everyone took pride in being annoying shitheads to everyone.

In every online community Canadians are the absolute worst. 9/10 times in the online game i am involved in someone who is blatently hacking is Canadian. They seem to take pride in infuriating other people yet somehow at the same time think it is normal to be such tremendous pieces of shit.

What gives Canada?

Some fine Cuban genetics at work

Smugness, narcissism, and a sense of superiority is very common in Canada, it's not just a meme. Before Canada started shitposting in 2015, Sup Forums always called Canada the smuggest posters. Canadians talked down to everybody and would gloat their country was perfect. Canadians on Sup Forums prior to A FUCKING LEAF were compared to smug anime girl reactin pics.
Even in most online vidya, Canadians are smug. Canadians playing vidya are either those people who brag about how good they are and piss people off because they're really that good, or people who grief other players and respond "IT'S JUST A GAME BRO". Then in real life, Canadians are the smuggest fucking people too, both on the right-wing side and left-wing side. Just look at smugglypuff from Toronto, or Mad Max who's going to be running against Trudeau in 2019.

Canadian smugness on Sup Forums shattered in 2015 when Cuckdeau got elected, and the sense of superiority turned into endless shitposting because our government is almost western europe-tier now and we can't brag anymore.

The leaf exists for self-aggrandisement through unfunny pain.

That makes sense, growing up in the country that brags about not being country below it must cause a lot of smugness. I mean we are happy to not be Mexico but everyone's not happy to be Mexico.

It's just the way leafland is. Leafs were raised to think we're the very best, and up until 2015 you could make a case for Canada being one of the best countries to live in.

2015 shattered Canadian smugness and all of that smug energy got directed towards ironic shitposting. All of the leafs who got a kick from talking down to people on Sup Forums began to pretend to be retarded leftists, or began to derail threads, or intentionally post shitty posts for attention.

We are the best par of Sup Forums.

You are a failure.